Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Florida > Panhandle > Coed Discussions - Panhandle
Coed Discussions - Panhandle Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-19-2018, 03:33 PM   #31
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default At CP's insistence of staying on topic.

How about Sexy Chloe's habit of being out of condoms when seeing clients. I'm definitely not the only one that's had her tell you after getting you to the point of no return with the BJ that I know I have been, more than once.

This more on topic for you CP? Or were you trying to be a condom and cover-up the fact that a provider:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
AP, for the record, I helped Anna(Lane) get started on this site.
that you've clearly had a vested interest in would actually be allowed to hide behind a pocket mod and be her hero when she has actually told off:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Grey Monster View Post

A month or so ago I tried again and emailed her at 3pm the day before,,,9pm that evening I mail her back and said "worst communicator I've ever seen"...the next morning 15 hours later she found plenty of time to tell me that she has plenty of other customers,,I should text vs. email (that's bs, her email and pm here is all that is available) that her number is easy to find if I'll read her post (I read it, guess what,,no number),,said I should just go see some aids infected BP whores who have pimps answering their messages for them,,said she don't care because she certainly has enough people to see already. Called me rude and said do not contact her again.

But it was the "do not contact me again". A come the fuk on comment like that makes you want to trash her at every opportunity---I'm excited as a puppy dog and then get told to fuk off--treat me like this and then tell me to fuk off,,,bitch be starting some major shit with that kind of thinking
But according to you link: She is worth the effort. Just think SexyChloe worth the effort. Ummm? Right? Is that what the thread is about "being" a condom? Because if that's the case, you win the prize CP!

Does your Amber know you used to try to pimp out Anna too? Maybe someone should tell her. Do you need a condom to cover that up now? Maybe you should stick to pimping only one ho. https://eccie.net/member.php?u=3007 I mean, damn CP. 24 consecutive reviews on the same ho in a span of about 2 years? What else would you call that? Anyone else consider that pimpin'? Or is it just shameless promotion?Is there even a big enough condom to cover that up?

And mrjaxson, here's the Hot-T story: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1848509 just make sure you read it all the way to the finish.

Anyone wonder why this forum is dead and half the old members no longer participate in any activity after icky came back? Is it because the Nazi Modtarderation of the Panhandle forum?

Should I get St. Chris involved again? Or will Wakeup be enough to get the point across? It's so slow on the board I'm sure Wakeup would have the time to share his opinion on the subject.

Close enough on topic? Just askin'.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:00 PM   #32
bc1969
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Myself and hot-t kinda took the discussion off the path somewhat, and that’s fine with me but that’s just me, this stuff happens. Hot was poking me kinda hard and I was not sure of his intentions but at the same time I was not that worried about his intentions, it was forum fodder and made for some interesting discussion (for me only I guess as no one else joined in) we both spoke of AL (whom I think is a lovely girl) I said that what happened to Hot is the funniest ever, but to say that in layman terms “it’s the best review ever” I could have read that review on the Chicago boards and my enjoyment from what happened would have been the same, had nothing to do with the people involved. It was just a unique happening, I’ve never read of that kind of incident before and for me sometimes good encounters and bad encounters both end up being the most cherished memories.

But the rule here is that when stuff gets off topic or inappropriate is that if it will die on its own accord “Rest in Peace” you’ve ended up on the many pages of forgotten memories. Than let it die there, ‘right’ and this post was nine days old (and that’s a good start) and a mod brought it to the top and gave an instruction to the posters. In hindsight,,but as expected this has ripped off the scab of an old wound between hot and cp, and now it’s bleeding again.

But back to my original point, “this kind of shit happens”—and thanks for the entertainment.

So in closing and as much as it pains me, I can’t (not yet) give Hot-T a ball busting punch in the ribs...lol...but I am on the prowl - lol
Old 09-21-2018, 12:00 AM   #33
hotrix1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84
Default Bust away bc

This place has gotten so boring you can't even bust someone's chops without somebody crying foul?

At least you and I can still do that to each other without getting the least butthurt like some others.

But then again, some feel like they have to BE a massive fucking condom and put a damper on the fun. What? Can't take a fucking joke? Or is he really pimping?
Old 09-21-2018, 09:14 PM   #34
CryptKicker
Quatsch!

Encounters: 12

This thread has more than ran it's course. It would be prudent for all concerned to realize that the days before the blackout where there may have been more tolerance for general disrespect and trolling is over. Folks should pay attention to St C's words:

To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks everyone! Have a great day!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women