Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-07-2013, 07:21 PM   #16
Anna Davis
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 142255
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Sugar daddies will find you, and not you them!
Old 07-07-2013, 09:14 PM   #17
Sidewinder
Lifetime Premium Access

First, while it is true that Sugar Daddies find you, not you them, you have to be making yourself available in the places where they tend to bait and drop their hooks.

Second, understand something: your PER-HOUR income from a Sugar Daddy will be CONSIDERABLY LESS than your PER-HOUR income from your regular random hourly customers. The compensation will be in reduced sales/marketing costs, and in the OTHER things he gives you besides money.

Third, understand: in a majority of cases, you will be expected to be exclusive to your Sugar Daddy. He may or may not be exclusive to you. He is *NOT* going to support you and your boyfriend/manager/pimp/husband.

Fourth, understand: in at least a substantial minority of cases, you will be expected and required to BBFS. You will almost certainly be expected to BBBJTCIMNQNS. You will be required to LFK/DFK. Your IOP will not be illusory.

You will certainly be required to cuddle.

You are NOT going to get away with treating him as just a "regular customer".

Think carefully about what you want, in view of the above.

Oh, and one other thing: When the breakup comes (not if, but WHEN, because it WILL), understand that, if you were doing it right, it is going to tear you up just as badly as when your first serious boyfriend dumped you, even before the loss of income hits. (Note that a good SD will advise you to set aside a serious nest egg. The part of your expenses that he is covering is where you start.) Emotional involvement *IS* *A* *GIVEN* in a good SD/SB relationship. (This is at least partially tied into the hormones in semen triggering oxytocin production, with the well-known devastating psychotropic side-effects thereof.)
Old 07-07-2013, 11:01 PM   #18
thehighlander
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

+1 to sidewinder's comments

Especially that it never ends well.

And if she already has a child...You are supporting her child and perhaps the "father" of the child unwittingly.....Bad all around....
Old 07-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #19
GTDADDY
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

++1 Sidewinder and Highlander

Also to the ladies, the meet and greet and the first BCD is traditionally no charge and off the clock.
Old 07-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #20
christylynn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 188633
My ECCIE Reviews

i have thought about this and ive weighed my options. i would like a sd but im not gonna go hunting for one. if it happens it happens if not ill just go on with life. i can see the dream of it all seems like a great thing. after you go through the honey moon period are you going to want to back out of it cause you aren't getting the money you thought you would. is there gonna be a descent into hating each other?. are you gonna expect more of him? if you are compatible what if he wants you to stop this then what>? i have alot of questions about this and how the women would react.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #21
John Bull
Valued Poster

One SD per SB and the SB has no No NO other arrangements. That leaves 95% of the Providers out because most can't live w/o multiple arrangements.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:15 PM   #22
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Bull View Post
One SD per SB and the SB has no No NO other arrangements. That leaves 95% of the Providers out because most can't live w/o multiple arrangements.
Then I would submit that the ladies aren't handling the situation correctly. Just a thought. I preferred patronage situations vs a committed one to one affair.
Old 07-08-2013, 12:18 PM   #23
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Then I would submit that the ladies aren't handling the situation correctly. Just a thought. I preferred patronage situations vs a committed one to one affair.
No Olivia, you're looking at this as a Provider/Companion, not as a SB. Your statement just proves the point that a Provider/Companion cannot be a SB.
Old 07-08-2013, 01:03 PM   #24
bigv123
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

SD/SB relationships absolutely, positively DON'T have to be exclusive??! Where is THAT law written??? YOU set up the rules ANY way that's comfortable to the two of you. I've had perfectly legitimate SD/SB relationships where we both saw other people. No big deal. I've also had relationships that were exclusive....and then, I've had relationships that started as one and based on mutual agreement changed to the other.

Don;'t take your own preferences and then project them onto the rest of us and say "you're not doing it right". You make up your own rules for your relationships that you and your partners are comfortable with and I'll take care of my own. To me, each situation is unique and thus trying to stuff every relationship into the exact same sized hole is more than a little myopic.

Just my $0.02 worth...
Old 07-08-2013, 01:16 PM   #25
Novatx
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 174306
My ECCIE Reviews

There's no real definition or rules as to what a sugar daddy / sugar baby is or what a sugar daddy/ sugar baby relationship entails. It mainly depends on how much the SUGAR DADDY likes the sugar baby (since he will be the one dishing out the money) and it depends on what both are looking for.. So yeah, it is what the 2 people involved want it to be. Not what others think it should be.
Old 07-08-2013, 09:49 PM   #26
david1978
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Novatax, you look like a sugar baby that I would like to be in a relationship with!!
Old 07-09-2013, 06:52 AM   #27
stimulatethemind
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigv123 View Post
SD/SB relationships absolutely, positively DON'T have to be exclusive??! Where is THAT law written??? YOU set up the rules ANY way that's comfortable to the two of you. I've had perfectly legitimate SD/SB relationships where we both saw other people. No big deal. I've also had relationships that were exclusive....and then, I've had relationships that started as one and based on mutual agreement changed to the other.

Don;'t take your own preferences and then project them onto the rest of us and say "you're not doing it right". You make up your own rules for your relationships that you and your partners are comfortable with and I'll take care of my own. To me, each situation is unique and thus trying to stuff every relationship into the exact same sized hole is more than a little myopic.

Just my $0.02 worth...
Exactly!!! As long as the relationship works well for the parties involved, that's all that matters.
Old 07-09-2013, 08:27 AM   #28
John Bull
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stimulatethemind View Post
Exactly!!! As long as the relationship works well for the parties involved, that's all that matters.
That's all true and I wouldn't dispute it but from reading, talking with other brothers and my own experience it would appear that the SD's aren't exclusive but many SD's require exclusivity from the SB's. Rather mirrors civilian life, you see.
It is unlikely however, and I've never seen or heard of a case, where an experienced SD would knowingly accept a SB who was turning tricks on the side.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:39 AM   #29
Gotyour6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Here we go again....

If you want a REAL sugar daddy, I mean one that takes care of you the way that he should then you need to stop fucking other guys for money

Posting on a hooker site wont get you there.

We will find you. We will see you working and trying to make it, we will come up to you and hand you a card. We will say "Text me when you get out of work, I think I can help you" I will drive away and in 15 minutes we will get a text.

We will meet for dinner or a drink or a coffee, I will explain the rules to you, you will abide by them and you will never have to worry again about your bills, you will drive a nice car, you will have a nice apartment and you will have beautiful clothes.

You will also be my girl unless we discuss you being with someone else. (One of mine had a BF) You won't be a hooker, if you ever have been I want nothing to do with you.

Want to see an email of a sugar baby that lied to me about her age??
She was 18, she said she was 19. You think that is a problem?
Dont fucking lie to me about anything....

Read it bottom up

On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 10:18 AM,
I lied but I didn't at the same time

On Jul 9, 2013 10:16 AM,
Can I have another chance? I mean at least I didn't say I was 23 I only said I was a year older and I did take college classes while I was in high-school and XXXX is my first name I just don't use it unless I'm in school or something .. it could've been worse right?

On Jul 9, 2013 10:14 AM,
Well I didn't know. I really don't want to stop seeing u?

On Jul 9, 2013 10:13 AM, "
Yes, I would have looked at you the same.
I didn't mind you being 18. I just wanted the truth about how old you are.
I want the truth about everything.

Thats all I want.

______________________________ ___________________

So you want to be a sugar baby?
I doubt you could

The problem with money is we are used to having what we want.
You are used to telling guys how it is.
We go to another one.
Old 07-09-2013, 11:57 AM   #30
xavierz21
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Well, I have had two sb's and ensured that they were well compensated for the time they spent with me. On the other hand, there was no exclusivity clause in our arraignment. I knew that they had other sd's on the hook. As long as my needs were met when I asked, everything was cool with me. I cannot and will not be exclusive to them so why ask them to be exclusive to me. I didn't have the time to spend with them every day or night so is she supposed to sit with her cell in her hand and wait for my call 24/7? I enjoyed my time with them and hopefully they enjoyed and appreciated what I did for them as well. Just my .02 cents
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women