Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > Coed Discussions - Upstate New York
Coed Discussions - Upstate New York Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 03-25-2024, 05:56 PM   #31
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJneedsaBJ40 View Post
LMAO! Didn't Major vouch for this chick?
ifs it had beens a true handy job there ...wouldsa at least beens a funeral ...involved
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 02:41 AM   #32
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Encounters: 101

While I can certainly believe the allegations are true, I can also see how they might not be. The system is in play and will hopefully uncover said truth. If it turns out to have gone down as described, it would be a monumentally foolish move by folks who were otherwise building a stable future. We'll see how it shakes out, but there's a lot about this that doesn't really pass the smell test. To be clear, I'm neither defending nor condemning them. I'm just reserving judgement until all the facts are in.

As is clearly evident, this place gives a lot of latitude to cast baseless aspersions with impunity.
MajorHands is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 07:38 AM   #33
Capt. Hooker
Premium Access

Encounters: 86

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondeLexi View Post
Well well well. Guilderland L.E. believes you.
No bail for boyfriend, 25k for her.
Capt. Hooker is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 07:41 AM   #34
Capt. Hooker
Premium Access

Don't sound like a stable future Maj.
Old 03-26-2024, 12:04 PM   #35
BlondeLexi
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 557884
My ECCIE Reviews

Her bf/pimp did some time before…ya know, the usual attempted murder and such. These days that’s just a slap on the wrist though.

If all the clients I know that have been robbed by them plus the countless others that haven’t come forward and too embarrassed to say anything, they would be facing grand larceny charges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker View Post
No bail for boyfriend, 25k for her.
BlondeLexi is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 12:59 PM   #36
valkyra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 521559
My ECCIE Reviews

does this mean the wedding is off
valkyra is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:04 PM   #37
TechPapi
BANNED

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by valkyra View Post
I should stop sucking dick and become a soothsayer

nobody believed us either when myself and someone else said something about this on twitter months and months ago.

glad nobody was hurt! shop independent, for our safety and yours

You can't suck dick AND be a soothsayer? Multitask! Multiple income streams for you.
TechPapi is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 01:32 PM   #38
RangerBill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorHands View Post
While I can certainly believe the allegations are true, I can also see how they might not be. The system is in play and will hopefully uncover said truth. If it turns out to have gone down as described, it would be a monumentally foolish move by folks who were otherwise building a stable future. We'll see how it shakes out, but there's a lot about this that doesn't really pass the smell test. To be clear, I'm neither defending nor condemning them. I'm just reserving judgement until all the facts are in.

As is clearly evident, this place gives a lot of latitude to cast baseless aspersions with impunity.
Dude, in spite of the eloquent sophistry, just admit they are unsavory characters and you were fooled by the act or you did not care. Countless people have said this was occurring. I even gave her a solid review based on my anecdotal experience. I even heard the Harlots Kitchen fantasy. Shit happens! They established a pattern and it caught them. We don’t need to wait for the plea deal. Male perp already did a bid for attempted murder. Be safe people and don’t be stupid.
RangerBill is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 03:01 PM   #39
Plastic Man
life coach fer yer penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBill View Post
Dude, they are unsavory characters and you did not care.
fixed ...it fer ya
Plastic Man is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 04:19 PM   #40
Italianstud
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Look him up. Not his first rodeo and was arrested for much worse. Be safe.
Italianstud is online now   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 04:43 PM   #41
Capt. Hooker
Premium Access

She did pass the "smell test " when she sat on my face.
Old 03-26-2024, 05:40 PM   #42
TJneedsaBJ40
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
So you're saying I should return the wedding gift? 🤣
TJneedsaBJ40 is offline   Quote
Old 03-26-2024, 06:16 PM   #43
Italianstud
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Hooker View Post
She did pass the "smell test " when she sat on my face.
She didn’t pass mine. She begged for me to see her and I gave in. Bad mistake. Worst hobby experience.
Italianstud is online now   Quote
Old 03-27-2024, 12:01 AM   #44
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RangerBill View Post
Dude, in spite of the eloquent sophistry, just admit they are unsavory characters and you were fooled by the act or you did not care. Countless people have said this was occurring. I even gave her a solid review based on my anecdotal experience. I even heard the Harlots Kitchen fantasy. Shit happens! They established a pattern and it caught them. We don’t need to wait for the plea deal. Male perp already did a bid for attempted murder. Be safe people and don’t be stupid.
Regardless of anything to do with them, I'm not inclined to render judgement on anyone without knowing both the facts and preferably the context around the facts. If it turns out they have done the things for which they've been accused, they should reap what they sow.

If the facts, however, don't end up supporting that conclusion, they should have some measure of relief. Innocent until proven guilty is a matter of genuine principle, for me. The right to present a defense and have a jury trial are values I support.

Occam's Razor suggests things are exactly as they appear. It wouldn't surprise me. I just won't jump to that conclusion without knowing more.

Take the attempted murder thing. The sentencing range for 2nd degree A.M. is from 1 to 25 years. Based on his age and how long he seems to have been out, he couldn't have gotten a long sentence. Given the range of behavior, including non-violent options, which could earn a 2nd degree attempted murder charge and conviction, there may be some mitigating circumstances. It could also be every bit as condemning as it sounds.

I'm not trying to make the case that they didn't do all these things. There were problematic aspects about both of them at times, while at the same time, there were positive aspects as well. The glimpses I saw of them both suggested the possibility of a cpl of decent (albeit flawed) human beings.

One of my favorite folks from hobby world is a former provider who was neck deep in darkness. Aside from ongoing unhealthy preoccupations, she worked in an agency for someone who also turned out to be a nasty piece of work. She even committed and got away with a major (non-violent) felony. She was a train wreck. Since then, she has been able to build a whole new healthier, happier life, career, education and family. She is someone that anyone would be proud to know.

On the other hand, some other people in the hobby I care about are traveling dark paths that don't seem to have any positive outcomes. Even though I've built some distance between our lives, I'm not willing to just write them off. I will avoid burning bridges if at all possible. There always must be hope and the possibility of pulling through; of becoming better versions of themselves.
Old 03-27-2024, 12:03 AM   #45
MajorHands
Valued Poster

Quote:
You never know, they may end up getting married to preclude being compelled to testify against each other, if that is still a thing.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women