Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > The Sandbox
The Sandbox The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT hobby-related, then you're in the right place!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35179
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 05-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #46
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRLawrence View Post
As for private mail, my apology was made on 3/18/10 for repeating what you had widely broadcast/ But I still wonder, why would anyone who I have never addressed, or met, send me private mail, or include me part of a mass email posting about another person who I have also never met? Correspondence of this type doesn't seemed to be respectful, so I will not repeat it. I am not qualified to comment, I have not met Alexxx; from the posts I have seen here on eccie and on raps her good reviews indicate that she is perfectly OK.

I don't care to discuss personal conflicts that are not my own. However, since you have brought this subject up: again. I prefer the open forum to private sessions.

JR

JR,

I don't send mass emails, never have and never will. I still have the original email you sent to me requesting the information I had. Don't even try to turn this around and point the finger at me.

I'd post it for everyone to see that you're lying, but then again I hold emails/PMs private unlike some. But, if you want me to forward it to you....I'll be more than happy to do so and then you apologize again to me.....this time for lying.
Old 05-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #47
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Default Funny

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena View Post
JR,

I don't send mass emails, never have and never will. I still have the original email you sent to me requesting the information I had. Don't even try to turn this around and point the finger at me.

I'd post it for everyone to see that you're lying, but then again I hold emails/PMs private unlike some. But, if you want me to forward it to you....I'll be more than happy to do so and then you apologize again to me.....this time for lying.
MsElena,

We so much enjoy your input to this board; we always get such a laugh from your comments.

An example: recently Allie Kat started a tread " In Your Opinion, Who Gives The Most Accurate News?". Jackie had a great response about Reuters and BBC and SillyGirl also had a great response. And then along came

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena
I usually read the National Enquirer and Weekly World News
No wonder you wear a tinfoil hat . . . LMAO!

Kisses,

- Jackie

I have to hand it to you MsElena, that was really funny; you are always entertaining.

Like the one yesterday:

Those are the kind of guys I like to get into a Domme session and make them my bitch.

Funny, you are always as good a laugh as the side show at the circus. You know, in a weird sort of entertainment.

Like today. Do you not believe that copies of your mailings exist? Do you think people forget. Being out of touch with reality is also very funny. From your statistics it is noted that you are now in Iowa and Nebraska. We miss you here in KC and (as Jackie said) your "tinfoil hat".

We all enjoy the laughs; thank you.

JR
Old 05-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #48
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

UGH. You're like the wannabe bully who doesn't understand common sense or sarcasm.

No need to try to spell something out for you, you only see/read what you want. Selective reading must be nice.
Old 05-13-2011, 01:22 PM   #49
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
UGH. You're like the wannabe bully who doesn't understand common sense or sarcasm.

No need to try to spell something out for you, you only see/read what you want. Selective reading must be nice.

This sounds soooooo familiar.

Welcome to the kitchen convention, do you prefer Ms. Kettle?
Old 05-14-2011, 10:00 AM   #50
Guest080613
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Quote:
JR.

You invite trouble when you do something illegal....and if you see providers, then you're doing something illegal and inviting trouble.
This is absolutely true that we're taking a risk but we can minimize that risk.

From time to time I'm in a vehicle with a provider. No, not SW's, but I do take ladies to dinner or out to a club occasionally before or after a meeting. I tell them they have two choices. 1) they can tell me their real name or 2), if they still want to go to dinner or wherever they can meet me there. So far I've never had one NOT tell me her real name in that situation but I have had them ask why. I think I give the impression of being a discrete and trustworthy person and after all, they already know MY real name.

It's pretty simple. If you're stopped for anything, particularly if the lady might happen to be watched at the time, one of the FIRST things LE will ask is who the passenger is. If you can't tell them her name that matches her ID then you have even more of a problem. If you can, then they can't prove one way or another that it was anything more than the two of you going to dinner/whatever, nor will they generally push the issue. If they ask where she lives I tell them honestly that I don't know, she met me at my hotel and it's our first date.

I don't have a problem with a lady that wants to keep her info to herself, but she'll just have to meet me there, and that's cool too, but I won't make things more risky when it's unnecessary.

Jack
Old 05-15-2011, 02:12 PM   #51
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

A final response to MsElena that I also posted on the Omaha, Nebraska site.

MsElena is planning a meet and greet through ECCIE May 26th. After the Houston event that caused ASPD.com to close; anyone would have to be feebleminded to attend a public meet and greet ev
ent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsElena
OK, .............................. .............................
Also, whatever money that has been donated to the party and isn't used....I will be donating to the Susan G. Koman Foundation for Breast Cancer Research.

MsElena,

You have finely done something right. It is very nice of you to think of the Susan G. Koman Foundation for Breast Cancer. My first wife died of breast cancer at a very young age. I was lucky to have a mother and a mother-in-law that helped me raise the children.

On the subject of a meet and greet:

Has everyone forgotten the problem with ASPD.NET when a meet an greet Christmas Party in December 2009 included invitations to the Houston Police?

http://www.phxlist.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=289

and from Jeff McShan, Chanel 11 news Houston, Tx

http://www.ask.com/bar?q=Aspd+Housto...=1305489278102

A lot of information is still out there; just google ""aspd" + houston police".

Meet and Greets are not a good idea.

Just because MsElena is out of touch with reality doesn't mean that you have to be caught at a police party.

JR
Old 05-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #52
Guest121212
Account Disabled

User ID: 6416
My ECCIE Reviews

JR -

The difficulty with the "meet and greet" in Houston was not the precipitative event that led to the closing of ASPD. In fact, after the copious postings and reporting, etc., regarding the actual cause of the closing of ASPD (the death of the founder/owner and the resulting issues with her estate), it is difficult for me to understand how you could possibly beleive that the Houston incident had anything to do with it . . .

Also, the social gathering in Omaha is not a public event. Elena has used ECCIE, among various other venues, to disseminate information about the event, however, such does not make it public.

- Jackie
Old 05-15-2011, 03:32 PM   #53
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Now if I was to have made the post you did JR, I'd be publicly spanked and given points by a MOD. Your post has nothing to do with the topic the OP had started the thread about.

Why would you post about a M&G in a different city? It has nothing to do with KC nor the people in KC.

Anyone who has read this thread knows that your "concern" isn't sincere because you have an axe to grind with me. If you truly had sincere concern for your fellow hobbyists, you'd post more useful information to help keep everyone safe. Oh wait, you can't because you don't hobby, you just post on a hooker board.

Its one thing to have a true concern for your fellow hobbyists, but seeing as you have an issue with me, you deem it necessary to try and sabotage my reputation and place doubts in the minds of people who trust me. When you sabotage my reputation, you're trying to damage the trust that people have placed in me, but most importantly you're trying your damnest to stop my income.

Would you like it if I showed up at your job and placed doubts in the minds of your bosses? Try to stop your income?

Before you speak about a topic such as a M&G, try to know what you're talking about. Are you upset because you weren't invited, because you haven't been invited to the hundreds of M&G's that have taken place in KC?

To believe that the "sting" in Houston at the M&G closed ASPD just proves how out of touch you are with reality and in the hobby community as a whole and obviously ignorant to the truth of the event.
Old 05-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #54
CaptainKaos
Hustla Extraodinaire

Encounters: 25

I don't think I'd spank you in public, but you would get points and so did he. Since this thread has been hijacked and really taken a different turn, I'm going to close it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women