Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Security Matters
Security Matters Personal security is of the utmost priority. Discussions regarding every aspect of personal security within the hobby can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 02-04-2019, 07:12 AM   #16
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

User ID: 376522
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by B Three View Post
My suggestion to ladies is to NOT post phone numbers publicly.
Even without posting contact numbers when encounter reports are done they include our contact numbers and anyone can still access those to get it
Do_me_doggy69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:20 AM   #17
Do_me_doggy69
White collar 🐍 charmer

User ID: 376522
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamani View Post
I just don’t understand how females have to provide an identification card holding it to their face yet the site is open to everyone and anyone can become a member without having the same requirement. Lol seems odd but hey what do I know.
ANYONE can browse the site... just like CL and BP did. But in order for men to become members they make up a handle and make an email address, then they can PM whoever on the site or partake in the forums. In order for Females to become members they go through extensive verification. So the only difference between a member and a nonmember in safety concerns is that nonmembers cannot send a PM. But with the male members not having to go through a verification process the worst case scenario, like CL, would be the ECCIE killer/murderer of us female members. And that’s very scary and risqué for this site :/
Do_me_doggy69 is offline   Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 07:56 AM   #18
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by Do_me_doggy69 View Post
Even without posting contact numbers when encounter reports are done they include our contact numbers and anyone can still access those to get it
If you do not publish your number on the site, and someone puts it in your ER, you can RTM it and we will remove it with a note that they can get after screening, etc.

Publishing your number absolutely increases your business, but also your exposure to assholes and law enforcement. It is up to each person as to what their acceptable risk is.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2019, 12:41 PM   #19
JustJodi
Account Disabled

User ID: 26940
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink Discretion, Privacy & Gender Fairness...

NEVER PUBLISH A PHONE NUMBER PROVIDERS-utilize PMs & emails upon first contact & follow up communication. Get an alternate number with GOOGLE or TEXTFREE(there are other apps but those are the best I've used & can be purged & changed continuously & free of charge),only give said number to gentlemen you've verified(if a gentleman is not willing to jump thru the flaming, flying donuts required to be verified by me[joking-sorta] then he gets a date with his imagination or someone else),once verified inquire about exact date,time & place of meeting, get that locked down THEN GIVE THEM YOUR PROVIDER NUMBER & advise them it's a "PRIVATE LINE" not to be posted or shared & only used to call to confirm & get/give directions one hour prior to booking. I also clarify the privilege of txts/calls are reserved for after our first encounter, they are allowed to do so with discretion or I will block & report them & I DONOT DISCUSS DETAILS OF ANYTHING ANYWHERE except what is necessary. It's bad enough we have been forced into being reviewed (& woohoo, there's FINALLY gonna be a ********** section...who cares. None of it's necessary except sharing info on anyone who is dangerous. Period.)
LASTLY IF ANY FEMALE PROVIDERS ARE LOOKING FOR EQUALITY IN THE HOBBY, GOOD LUCK-it's always been colossally misogynistic on the majority of sites(sadly many owned & ran by women) with a pitiful few that are not when it comes to any requirements OF & restrictions ON Male Members & the sites diligence protecting providers. It foolishly leaves everyone wide open to exactly what online Hobby communities & ad/verification sites initially were CLAIMING & ultimately failing to do--- KEEP US ALL SAFE! I am happy ECCIE is back & willingly complied to clean up it's act so as to be able to return! As a woman & a provider it's a relief with the absence of all the graphic, solicitous & sexually illicit banner ads for other sites alone! SO BRAVO ECCIE!
REMEMBER MORE THAN EVER THERE ARE LAWS THAT NO ONE IS ABOVE. ANYONE IN THE HOBBY MUST RESPECT THAT FACT & THOSE, INCLUDING ONESELF THAT YOU PUT AT GREAT RISK WHEN YOU DON'T. I've met some of my best long time friends, both Patrons & Providers in the Hobby on ECCIE. I've always felt safe-ish here. Hey nothing is guaranteed. It is my family! However, we all have those family members that well...we wish WEREN'T....soooooo....
When owners of sites all become sensitive to the safety & sanity of the HUMAN BEINGS utilizing their sites above maximizing profits & site traffic rankings DISCRETION, PRIVACY & GENDER FAIRNESS will not be an issue...& when that happens I WILL SPONTANEOUSLY OSMOSIS INTO A WINGED, GOLDEN UNICORN WITH THOUSAND DOLLAR BILLS CONTINUOUSLY FLYING OUT MY BUTT & RETIRE TO THE FREE SEX, DRUGS & ROCK&ROLL UTOPIA THAT'S SITUATED RIGHT NEXT TO NARNIA BY WAY OF NEVER, NEVERLAND!
BE SMART, SAFE & HAPPY MY FRIENDS!
JustJodi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women