Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59832
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47417
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 01-12-2019, 11:47 AM   #121
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
You were off topic and trying to hijack the thread. But your hijack effort doesn't change the fact that Trump's daughter and son-in-law endorse the essence of Trump's speech and aren't being hypocrites about walls providing security like Odumbo ... hiding behind his wallS and his gunS pontificating that Americans need neither.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 12:28 PM   #122
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
being hypocrites about walls providing security like Odumbo ... hiding behind his wallS and his gunS pontificating that Americans need neither.
again comparing a 2000 mile wall with a wall around your home is disingenuous.

A simpleton Endeavor meant to stir the low-information voters
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 12:36 PM   #123
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No. It's ignorant not to recognize the purpose of the walls is to discourage, stop and redirect mostly pedestrian trespassers. If it's good enough for Odumbo's house, it's damn sure good enough for the American citizen.

What kind of argument is that?

You can not defend a 2000 mile border with a wall.

One can argue that you can not defend your house with just a wall.

We obviously haven't been able to build a wall around the ignorance on this subject.

A fucking wall around a house is paid for by the homeowner. ..not your neighbors. Trump wants me to pay for his fucking wall...

There are so many factual points to counter this simpleton argument of yours.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 12:49 PM   #124
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
What kind of argument is that?

You can not defend a 2000 mile border with a wall.

One can argue that you can not defend your house with just a wall.

We obviously haven't been able to build a wall around the ignorance on this subject.

A fucking wall around a house is paid for by the homeowner. ..not your neighbors. Trump wants me to pay for his fucking wall...

There are so many factual points to counter this simpleton argument of yours.
It's an illegitimate, hyperbolic talking-point to claim the wall will be "2,000 miles long."

CNN's Acosta demonstrated to a national, public audience that you don't have to "defend" a wall. Would-be illegal trespassers seek out easier access points than investing the time and tools necessary to tunnel under or cut their way through a wall.

The Border Agents asking for a wall are not simpletons. They are the only professionally informed individuals in this debate who know what the fuck they are talking about.

That Chucky and Nancy refuse to concede that the Border Agents are more aware of and better informed than they are about border security says much about the stupidity of those leading the dim-retard party and those who kowtow to that leadership's every ignorant and decidedly uninformed opinion.
Old 01-12-2019, 12:56 PM   #125
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's an illegitimate, hyperbolic talking-point to claim the wall will be "2,000 miles long."

CNN's Acosta demonstrated to a national, public audience that you don't have to "defend" a wall. Would-be illegal trespassers seek out easier access points than investing the time and tools necessary to tunnel under or cut their way through a wall.

The Border Agents asking for a wall are not simpletons. They are the only professionally informed individuals in this debate who know what the fuck they are talking about.

That Chucky and Nancy refuse to concede that the Border Agents are more aware of and better informed than they are about border security says much about the stupidity of those leading the dim-retard party and those who kowtow to that leadership's every ignorant and decidedly uninformed opinion.
Why did he not do this when he had the Senate and the House. Trump is a fucking moron. Maybe his daddy will give him the money
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:04 PM   #126
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Why did he not do this when he had the Senate and the House. Trump is a fucking moron. Maybe his daddy will give him the money
This is only the second budget, and Trump never had the Senate to push through his agenda. Anyone claiming he did is lying. McCain and Flake were petulant RINOs.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:14 PM   #127
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:

So you admit he wants to build a partial wall...did he check with Obama and see if that was how he built the fence around his house

No congressional representative whose District borders Mexico wants the wall Trump wants. Period. Maybe you think buck privates should start deciding military strategy according to your logic
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 01:24 PM   #128
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
So you admit he wants to build a partial wall...did he check with Obama and see if that was how he built the fence around his house

No congressional representative whose District borders Mexico wants the wall Trump wants. Period. Maybe you think buck privates should start deciding military strategy according to your logic
The Arizona ranchers along the border say they want Trump's wall and that their politicians suck and don't reflect their opinions or concern for personal safety.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:32 PM   #129
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
The Arizona ranchers along the border say they want Trump's wall and that their politicians suck and don't reflect their opinions or concern for personal safety.
LMAO!!!!!! Where do get this stuff IB? I want to be a rancher in, lets see....Arizona. Yeah that's it Arizona. On the border. But I want a wall on my property. I hope I have good politicians who will build it for me so I feel safe. Yeah. Im going to be a rancher on the border. In Arizona ……… Im going call my ranch MAGA. Get well soon IB
Old 01-12-2019, 01:47 PM   #130
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!! Where do get this stuff IB? I want to be a rancher in, lets see....Arizona. Yeah that's it Arizona. On the border. But I want a wall on my property. I hope I have good politicians who will build it for me so I feel safe. Yeah. Im going to be a rancher on the border. In Arizona ……… Im going call my ranch MAGA. Get well soon IB
Maybe you should read and listen to the concerns of Arizona ranchers before you fantasize about what Arizona ranchers believe. BTW, it's not my mental health you should concern yourself with. I know and have the facts to support my opinions.
Old 01-12-2019, 01:52 PM   #131
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe you should read and listen to the concerns of Arizona ranchers before you fantasize about what Arizona ranchers believe. BTW, it's not my mental health you should concern yourself with. I know and have the facts to support my opinions.
Im not worried about your mental health IB. LMAO. Your the one who said I had TDS or some nonsense you people make up. I just laugh and Pray for you. Peace be with you my Brother. Btw hope you feel better soon
Old 01-12-2019, 01:59 PM   #132
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Im not worried about your mental health IB. LMAO. Your the one who said I had TDS or some nonsense you people make up. I just laugh and Pray for you. Peace be with you my Brother. Btw hope you feel better soon
Again with the mock concern for my health. Health topics regarding other forum members are forbidden, and your mock concern in this instance is also off topic in that it has absolutely no bearing on Trump's speech for a wall -- the OP for this thread.

That you again deflect from the fact that Arizona ranchers want Trump's wall with mock concern for my health shows how weak your argument against Trump's wall is.
Old 01-12-2019, 02:53 PM   #133
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Mystic, wtf and all libbies ignore the FACT hat the people who are actually at the border and see what goes on on a daily basis WANT a wall. Your idiotic straw man arguments don't change that. The Dems are losing this fight. Period.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 03:32 PM   #134
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Mystic, wtf and all libbies ignore the FACT hat the people who are actually at the border and see what goes on on a daily basis WANT a wall. Your idiotic straw man arguments don't change that. The Dems are losing this fight. Period.
Exactly. Jurisdictions along the border do not want Americans to really know whats going on at the border! As the very bad publicity would hurt tourism! Most land owners on the border have been begging the govt. to do something for years. The ones that are complaining are the ones only concerned about money for themselves! I have had property that had right of ways thru them. And also i had to sell property for a county road to cut thru the middle of my property! I did not like it! But it was for the greater good! Look, people can and do bitch about anything! But The Wall will help and will be payed for by mexico!
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2019, 05:16 PM   #135
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Then let you people who want a wall pay for that wall that is to be built on private property that these Arizona ranchers want a wall built on.

See IB , as a Libertarian I have no problem with somebody building a wall on private property if they want to I do have a problem with the government taking private citizens land to put a f****** wall on it. Or Arizona ranchers wanting me to foot the bill on a wall they want built.
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women