Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 03-22-2019, 07:57 AM   #1
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Canceling appointments

Is it okay to cancel an appointment if the gent talks inappropriately after making the date? I hate to cancel for such a reason. And then there’s trying to be better with my scheduling. but. It makes me uncomfortable for clients to talk about things if they are new to me.

Thoughts ?
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:12 AM   #2
seekinggradeAbj
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

Your show, your schedule, your call. Ladies should NEVER do something they aren't comfortable doing.
seekinggradeAbj is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 08:14 AM   #3
FrankieP
Valued Poster

Encounters: 53

It’s kind of a given these days that inappropriate messages are not a good idea. If something makes you uncomfortable, you bail. That goes both ways. Am I right?
FrankieP is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:07 AM   #4
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Kati,
Yes.
For two separate reasons:
In as much as we call this a hobby, it is still dating.
And, even business acquaintances are expected to respect one another.

In the real world I couldn't even count up the number of vendors and clients dropped (a bunch) cause the admin staff got tweaked about them.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 09:37 AM   #5
VictoriaGreyVG
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 479566
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That makes me uncomfortable when people do that and I tell them to either look on my website for any questions that they may have or I just don't answer that question. Its kind of well duh situation, people know not to be asking explicit questions. Go with your gut feeling no type of money is worth getting in trouble
VictoriaGreyVG is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 10:12 AM   #6
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Inappropriate is inappropriate in any language. If that is the way he starts off, who is to know what will happen latter. There are certain behaviors that should expected of everyone here. It is for everyone's safety. We all want to be able to leave an encounter the way we arrived. Follow your instinct Kati.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:02 AM   #7
BigDeal
Account Disabled

Encounters: 66

Special K some guys have it and some guys don't.
And that one thing is the ability to communicate well.
So like said before, its your show and if you cancel on him explain why and move on babe!
It would be his screw up to miss out on seeing you!
BigDeal is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 11:02 AM   #8
woody4eroticfun
Cunning Linguist

Encounters: 136

I think they are trying to get a thrill for free. If they want to talk explicitly, tell them to either call a sex chat line or pony up $5 a minute...lol. They may think that because you are a provider that they can treat you differently. It's up to you whether you permit it or not.

There are social norms that most tend to follow in human interactions with others when we first meet, but I think some guys get off by pushing the limits of these norms. The pres thinks he can just walk up to a woman and grab her by the pussy, other guys get off by whistling or making inappropriate comments to women as they walk by. They think they can get away with it. Sometimes they do, othertimes they get their face slapped.

I admit that I enjoy dirty talk with women, but I usually wait until after I have met them and know they are comfortable with it before I do.
woody4eroticfun is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 12:26 PM   #9
malwoody
LOST IN THE GT

Encounters: 2

That's one thing those of us who are self-employed learn if we are to survive and that is to trust our instincts. You have your own capable spidey senses Sweetie and I know from experience that if a potential client is respectful he would have no problem making a date with you babe...
malwoody is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 01:38 PM   #10
Roboz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I concur that your standards are yours— if you receive inappropriate communications that make you feel uncomfortable or disconcerted, cancelling is the right thing to do imo
Roboz is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 01:42 PM   #11
JRLawrence
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiforYou View Post
Is it okay to cancel an appointment if the gent talks inappropriately after making the date? I hate to cancel for such a reason. And then there’s trying to be better with my scheduling. but. It makes me uncomfortable for clients to talk about things if they are new to me.

Thoughts ?
Not only is it OK to cancel an appointment when something inappropriate is said, or even when you feel just a vague feeling of uncomfortable; it should be a personal requirement for your own safety. You said you "hate to cancel for such a reason" tells us that you are a woman who likes to please others: but it should not be at the risk of your own safety.

You being uncomfortable is like having a little bird on your shoulder telling you to be careful.

I have asked one lady if she checked me out (I think she really did) and she told me the text was enough because it was polite and respectful with proper English. Then she told me that being respectful was not common. She was one of the few ladies I have seen where I did not speak with her first. Talking to someone can tell us a lot about if we are confortable with the other person.
JRLawrence is offline   Quote
Old 03-22-2019, 04:23 PM   #12
Enchanterlingum
Valued Poster

I agree with everything said above.

Before the first meet is not the time to show your ass.
Enchanterlingum is offline   Quote
Old 03-24-2019, 10:49 PM   #13
DNinja69
BANNED

Encounters: 43
Default of course...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatiforYou View Post

Thoughts ?
If you feel disrespected or uncomfortable then yes, you should not hesitate to cancel. It is a business, but what we do is more personal than buying a toolbox or getting take out Pad Thai.

But some girls take it too far in my opinion. For me I like to have a quick phone call before confirming an appt. It lets me know that I am actually talking to the person I am trying to see, and (especially first visit) helps me get a feel for how she is on a personal level. When I am told 'text only' it is pretty much a deal breaker for me.

And if she does not have her menu listed somewhere, how am I supposed to know if the desired BBBJ will only be a CBJ?

I always appreciate when the ad or profile is descriptive so I dont feel the need to engage in conversation prior to the session that a lady might not want to get into.
DNinja69 is offline   Quote
Old 03-25-2019, 06:02 AM   #14
KatiforYou
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 269126
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNinja69 View Post
If you feel disrespected or uncomfortable then yes, you should not hesitate to cancel. It is a business, but what we do is more personal than buying a toolbox or getting take out Pad Thai.

But some girls take it too far in my opinion. For me I like to have a quick phone call before confirming an appt. It lets me know that I am actually talking to the person I am trying to see, and (especially first visit) helps me get a feel for how she is on a personal level. When I am told 'text only' it is pretty much a deal breaker for me.

And if she does not have her menu listed somewhere, how am I supposed to know if the desired BBBJ will only be a CBJ?

I always appreciate when the ad or profile is descriptive so I dont feel the need to engage in conversation prior to the session that a lady might not want to get into.
Phone calls are fine. Reviews speak for themselves, usually. I just don’t see why there’s a need to discuss things that may happen in a session beforehand.

A lot of providers prefer text becaue we have busy lives as well. I use GV and it rings my irl phone. But I don’t mind a phone call if discussed beforehand and after screening.
KatiforYou is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2019, 08:32 AM   #15
Guest041919
Account Disabled

User ID: 470556
My ECCIE Reviews

There is also the part of the illegal communication that can be held against you in a court of law. That is the big thing with me. If you don't give the dirty talk don't take it.
Guest041919 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women