Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59930
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47549
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 09-28-2019, 08:10 AM   #46
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Biden , somebodies gonna have to tell him where he's at and what he's doing ,,,best hope,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
sad state of the country

rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 08:10 AM   #47
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
No, I don't. I got a bunch of points because Mystic keeps RTMing my posts that he doesn't like. Check my profile - under infractions.

And if you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen.
I don't think others can see your infractions same as we don't see the notices WTF was trying to tell us to look at. But other posters have said they do see it at times. Maybe it's a premium vs. regular member thing.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 08:49 AM   #48
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
I don't think others can see your infractions same as we don't see the notices WTF was trying to tell us to look at. But other posters have said they do see it at times. Maybe it's a premium vs. regular member thing.
I have never RTM anyone. They get blown up everyday Im sure. The right wing crybabies on here shouldn't surprise me or anyone else. They mimic Trumps behavior. DTDS. Moscow Ellen is one of the biggest cry babies on here
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 11:07 AM   #49
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Oh thank you, I didn't know that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 11:08 AM   #50
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, you do. You're unAmerican.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I have never RTM anyone. They get blown up everyday Im sure. The right wing crybabies on here shouldn't surprise me or anyone else. They mimic Trumps behavior. DTDS. Moscow Ellen is one of the biggest cry babies on here
Old 09-28-2019, 01:46 PM   #51
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yes, you do. You're unAmerican.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

HaFuckingHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

BAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Old 09-28-2019, 02:01 PM   #52
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

HaFuckingHa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

BAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
Countdown continues.... 10... 9... 8... 7... we have ignition... 6... 5... 4... all systems are go... 3... 2... 1...

WE HAVE MELTDOWN!!!

Congratulations to everyone working in mystic control!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Perhaps nobody ever told you this, but exclamation points become redundant after the third one. Adding more than 3 only tells people you're emotionally unstable.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:48 PM   #53
Solemate62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Sounds like Melania did 100,000 tricks at $10 per bang! Double her normal rate!
Solemate62 is offline   Quote
Old 09-28-2019, 05:56 PM   #54
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Countdown continues.... 10... 9... 8... 7... we have ignition... 6... 5... 4... all systems are go... 3... 2... 1...

WE HAVE MELTDOWN!!!

Congratulations to everyone working in mystic control!
I'm sorry you are having a meltdown Lusty. Gosh there are so many potential reasons, I'm here to help free you of the demons that possess you

1. Problem: Trump is going to be Impeached. Solution: Stop defending an Atheist and a Liar

2. Problem Steelers are 0-3: Solution: Abandon the "character doesn't Matter" attitude. You wont end up with great players that only care about themselves; Ben R, Antonio B and Levion Bell

3. Problem: Your Pajama Party has attracted only 1 woman, Moscow Ellen: Solution: Schedule an appointment with Dr.Jack Kevorkian

Hope that helps Lusty. Get well. We are all pulling for you and a speedy recovery
Old 09-28-2019, 11:44 PM   #55
lustylad
BANNED

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Problem: Your Pajama Party has attracted only 1 woman, Moscow Ellen: Solution: Schedule an appointment with Dr. Jack Kevorkian.
How would you know? You were never invited and never will be. You're lucky I let you attend vicariously by sharing videos here for you to drool over. You will never breathe the same air as pussy like that.

P.S. Jack the Dripper is gone. If I were you I would make arrangements with someone else.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 01:22 AM   #56
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
You will never breathe the same air as pussy like that.

P.S. Jack the Dripper is gone. If I were you I would make arrangements with someone else.

Thank God I will never breathe the same air as pussy like Moscow Ellen. What a Giant Relief!!!. I wont need Jack the Dripper

Thanks Lusty!!!-(Only 3)
Old 09-29-2019, 01:49 AM   #57
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Thank God I will never breathe the same air as pussy like Moscow Ellen. What a Giant Relief!!!. I wont need Jack the Dripper

Thanks Lusty!!!-(Only 3)

paging the Scaredy Cats ... your impeachment is imploding!!

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2669406

BAHHAHHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 10:28 AM   #58
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Actually no, I have several very hot girlfriends that I would be bringing with me as I am a voyuer. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that because ....you can't get none! Go back to begging like a dog in the Austin forum or continue playing pocket pool with yourself. Those are the only 2 choices you have.

Quote:
I'm sorry you are having a meltdown Lusty. Gosh there are so many potential reasons, I'm here to help free you of the demons that possess you

1. Problem: Trump is going to be Impeached. Solution: Stop defending an Atheist and a Liar

2. Problem Steelers are 0-3: Solution: Abandon the "character doesn't Matter" attitude. You wont end up with great players that only care about themselves; Ben R, Antonio B and Levion Bell

3. Problem: Your Pajama Party has attracted only 1 woman, Moscow Ellen: Solution: Schedule an appointment with Dr.Jack Kevorkian

Hope that helps Lusty. Get well. We are all pulling for you and a speedy recovery
Old 09-29-2019, 10:48 AM   #59
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No, I don't. I got a bunch of points because Mystic keeps RTMing my posts that he doesn't like. Check my profile - under infractions.

And if you can't stand the heat - get out of the kitchen.
Sure you do.

But again, I was answering a question by Wacko Kid.

He didn't believe I got points for telling you , to tell your God....to go Fuck Herself.

I like this gif....please do not take it as me telling you that....I ust could not find one where it told God to go fuck themselves.

Gotta go , it is...

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-29-2019, 08:18 PM   #60
themystic
Valued Poster

Trump thinks hes John Gotti a Mafia Crime Boss. Gotti thought he was the President. They both thought they could do anything with no consequences ever. They both were almost right. Problem with Trump and Gotti is that sooner or later the good luck runs out. Gotti died in prison with nothing. Trump wont go to jail but he will go down. Hes getting more and more brazen just like Gotti did. Threatening witnesses, openly violating the constitution and using the presidency as a personal check to himself. This punk needs to be put in check and that's what's happening. To those of you who support his outrageous pandering to Putin and other foreign leaders, shame on you and your cowardly anti American behavior.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women