Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70372
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59828
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47411
pyramider46370
bambino40269
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2017, 05:00 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
The Liberals are on this counterattack after all the shit stuff for the past year ... and they are losing this one also ... on the front lines and "back home"! Even the Little YoYo's on here are losing their asses ... Left and Left!
Bullshit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 05:03 PM   #47
LexusLover
Valued Poster

AssWipe ^^^^^ SPAM

Trump won the election on November 8, 2016.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:42 PM   #48
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
FTFY
Bradbury was correct.
Fahrenheit 409
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 07:53 PM   #49
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
tell them then, they are both leftist groups doing the hating
KKK is not left wing.
Old 08-21-2017, 08:03 PM   #50
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Fahrenheit 409
dilbert, dilbert, dilbert,

It's Fahrenheit 451 (the midrange temperature where paper will auto-ignite).
Ray Bradbury's 1953 novel related to govt overreach and suppression of non-approved ideas.

Should be required reading as part of probation, or diversion, for anyone arrested at demonstrations.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:07 PM   #51
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Ray Bradbury's 1953 novel related to govt overreach and suppression of non-approved ideas.

Should be required reading as part of probation, or diversion, for anyone arrested at demonstrations.
+1

Mandatory reading in conjunction with Orwell's 1984
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:32 PM   #52
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Quote:

right title, wrong number. I was off by 42.
Old 08-23-2017, 02:44 AM   #53
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

how much longer will the U.S. Flag fly? to many on the left that flag hurts feelings too, hurts immigrants, its a slave flag as well according to the left, a symbol of oppression they say

maybe soon enough the Alamo will have to be dismantled and moved
Maybe it should be renamed "Closed, gone out of business"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Even Texas is going to hell.
All thanks to the liberal infestation in Austin

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Seriously? Do you not know any history? All but one of those flags flew over countries that actively embraced slavery. And even the one country that formally rejected slavery -- Mexico -- let it persist, especially in the region south of Arizona and New Mexico.
So if they let it persist, HOW THEN did they reject it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB View Post
I Bet, Shit Eater and his Klantifa crew will be very sad...

http://truepundit.com/linda-sarsours...nned-from-u-s/

Linda Sarsour’s Terrorist Friend Stripped Of Citizenship, Permanently Banned From U.S.
GOOD!

Quote:
the book, the mad, mad, mad world of climatism was burned by professors on the campus of san jose state university

in a display of solidarity, the university even posted pictures of the burning on its website
and only upon reflection decided even they shouldn't go that far despite their sympathies and took it down

uc berkley students burned daniel j. flynn's book on mumia abul-jamal and shouted him down during his scheduled speech

numerous burnings of the Koran have occurred

one huge aspect, while not exactly book burning, is the required reading lists at universities

I think a study was done concerning our top 50 colleges and universities. of the reading lists studied, not one included any on conservative thought. the lists only contained books with leftist perspectives

so symbolic "burnings" by exclusion occur constantly

it seems not an insurmountable distance from the eradication of historical markers which aren't always of confederate generals, and which can and perhaps should provoke thought and reflection, although most times they are merely interesting history lessons should one be interested at all in even paying mind to statues, and from the shouting down of the speech of others and the speech codes and the idea of micro aggressions and the blind mind control on college campuses to actual burnings

the attacks seem to me a wedge with which to delegitimize further the founders, and therefore the heritage they left us, mainly the constitution
And yet liberals DARE say they are 'tolerant of different opinions'..
YEA pull the other leg. It has bells on libtards.. Bunch of fucking hypocrites!
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:32 AM   #54
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post

So if they let it persist, HOW THEN did they reject it?
It was against the law, but it was still the "custom of the country". It was just like illegals coming into this country today is against the law, but politicians give violators a wink and nod and allow it to happen.

Quote:
SLAVERY THRIVED IN COLONIAL NEW MEXICO
By Marc Simmons Historian and SFAOL Contributor

The mention of slavery usually brings to mind the black slaves of the Old South. In New Mexico history, however, the subject refers to something altogether different.

On the upper Rio Grande, Indian slavery for centuries existed below the surface of society. Its history has largely slipped from view, but it forms a tragic chapter in New Mexico's history.

At an early date the Spanish government passed laws prohibiting enslavement of Indians, since they were regarded as free vassals of the crown. But because of New Mexico's remoteness, the law here was easily ignored. In fact, several governors before the 1680 Pueblo Indian Revolt seized Apaches and sent them off to be sold in the mines of northern Mexico. The governors pocketed the profits.

A persistent legend holds that Pueblo Indians were illegally enslaved to work the Cerrillos mines south of Santa Fe. From deep in the shafts, they carried out hide buckets of ore on their backs.

A mine collapse reportedly killed dozens of these slaves, an event that helped touch off the the Pueblo Revolt. The tale cannot be confirmed, but it may well be true.

Many Indians kept slaves of their own-individuals captured from enemy tribes or from the Spanish settlements. Navajos seized Hispanic children to use as sheepherders, while Comanches and Kiowas put them to herding their large bands of horses.

At the Taos Pueblo trade fair sometime after the 1720s, a party of Comanches rode in from the plains. They had several captive Pawnee children they wished to barter. But it seems that no one was interested.

In a rage, the Comanches slaughtered the children there on the parade ground. When the news reached the king of Spain months later, he was horrified. Thus he ordered his royal treasury to provide funds to the governor of New Mexico, so that in the future he could purchase or ransom such children and save their lives.

This humanitarian ransoming, or rescate as it was called in New Mexico, had an effect other than what was intended. It simply encouraged the Comanches and others to bring in more captives, knowing they would be paid for them.

The ransomed youngsters were handed over to Spanish citizens who baptized and adopted them. They grew up as household servants, or criados, and at age 21, being fully Hispanicized, were free to go out on their own.

Trouble was, it became impossible to tell these children, acquired legally by rescate, from other Indian children seized by slavers and sold to wealthy settler families in violation of royal law.

By the time New Mexico became an American territory (1850), slave-holding was firmly embedded in local society. The new Anglo governors, recognizing this, winked at the practice.

One slave-trading route led up the Chama Valley and branched into Utah, home of the Paiutes, poorest of the poor. Often they sold their children to New Mexicans for a worn-out horse, which they promptly ate.

But here, Navajos were always the preferred slaves, or criados, as captives continued to be called. They were considered intelligent and more easily taught.

Dr. Louis kennon in the 1860s wrote: "I know of no family with $150 but what purchases a Navajo slave, and many families own four or five." He estimated the slave population at 5,000.

A Navajo woman interviewed at Bernalillo by an Army officer said that she and 11 other women and children were seized by slavers near Hopi. Her two sisters were sold at Atrisco, and the two others near Isleta and Socorro.

How many New Mexican captives the Navajos had is unknown, but the number was large. Sisto Chavez was abducted while a child and spent eight years with the Navajos before he was ransomed or escaped. He said he was ill-treated most of the time.

President Andrew Johnson ordered New Mexico's slave trade suppressed and Indian captives freed in June 1865. But old ways die hard. In rural areas, some Indians continued to be held illegally to the end of the century.

Others when they were freed chose to remain with their Hispanic families, having no memory of their earlier Indian life. One of those, an elderly Navajo woman, was still living with a prominent Santa Fe family on Palace Avenue in the 1920s. Similar cases could be found in the Taos Valley into the 1930s!

(Santa Fe)
Even today, Mexico has a significant problem with slavery.
Old 08-24-2017, 12:24 AM   #55
garhkal
Valued Poster

To me turning that blind eye, IS condoning it though.
Old 08-24-2017, 07:55 AM   #56
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're too pragmatic. You'd never make a good lib-retard who can, for example, fund PPH with public money and then "pretend" none of that money subsidizes abortions ... or "pretend" that a surfeit of illegal labor doesn't hurt American citizens on the bottom rungs of the economic ladder.
Old 08-24-2017, 03:35 PM   #57
garhkal
Valued Poster

Plus i have too much common sense, and respect for the rule of law..
Old 08-25-2017, 07:24 AM   #58
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Quote:
Plus i have too much common sense, and respect for the rule of law..

there's a dearth of common sense

little remains of anything in common, especially sense, with the left

fewer people have the ordinary sense of right and wrong, decency and respect or
that hard work leads to success or any number of things once making up virtue

americans have less and less in common with the left

the left has gone off and developed their own "sense", little to do with what was once perceived as common

we need to develop a new term for what was once referred to as common sense
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 08:32 AM   #59
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Kinda like Twitler and Charlottesville, right?

You're too goddamned stupid to realize how hypocritical you are!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!M!
Old 08-25-2017, 08:34 AM   #60
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
there's a dearth of common sense

little remains of anything in common, especially sense, with the left

fewer people have the ordinary sense of right and wrong, decency and respect or
that hard work leads to success or any number of things once making up virtue

americans have less and less in common with the left

the left has gone off and developed their own "sense", little to do with what was once perceived as common

we need to develop a new term for what was once referred to as common sense
You never answered my questions about the alt-right, KKK and net-Nazis, bubba.

Guess what?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women