Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70373
biomed160247
Yssup Rider59829
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47416
pyramider46370
bambino40272
CryptKicker37060
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-19-2017, 04:12 PM   #46
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post
Um, yes it is humor Genius. There's even a sub genre for it, it's called DARK HUMOR Old wise one. Here you go I will even look it up for you

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=dark%20humor

Of course dark humor exists. That is not the point. The point is you delivered it in a way that essentially no one could interpret it as humor of any kind until you had to come back and say it was. So the grade for your attempt at humor: F. The grade for your crassness, B+/A-.

Nah, I rather like the drama. Plus it never fails every time I post something like this. The hypocritic “Moral Crusaders” such as your always come out which in return gives me exactly what I want.

Then why are you griping so bad if you "got what you want"? I suspect you don't actually like drama, you like hearing yourself spew.

SOk, so you don't like what is called Dark Humor, that is entirely your right. But others do get over it, not everyone is gonna walk, talk, and think like you do get over yourself chief. Just some more Old-T hypocrisy. *smh*

I never said everyone should walk/talk like I do. That would be incredibly dull. But then why do you get so perturbed when people disagree with you? Are we to walk/talk differently but only you can express yourself?

One thing I know for sure is I have contributed a whole hell of a lot more to this board than you sir will ever,

I guess that depends quite a lot on who you consider your target audience. You contribute some things, I contribute some, and for the most part what you value as your contributions I don't see as very valuable.

FACT. If one has a problem with my post then the easy thing to do would be to put me on ignore and never open another one of my threads now wouldn't it???

Most assuredly NOT true. When one seees an injustice, the right thing is to confront it. When I see a dumb/wrong post (certainly not saying all yours are, but this one was) the right thing often is to rebut it.

Second I'm not the one who is going around trying to tell people what they can and can't post , YOU ARE!! I can pull up a fuck ton more of YOUR post, that are nothing more than you criticizing they other's post than I can mine. Do you really wanna play this game?? You sir are nothing but a hypocrite who spits out more negativity and put downs than I have ever.

Not at all. Post away. I just reserve the right to then post my reaction/thoughts about your post.

So let me get this straight. You were able pick up on the sarcasm here, but you were unable to catch the sarcasm in my OP.

Because you came back on and said it was. And you note I was not the only one who missed your invisible sarcasm label on the OP. Ever think your comm skills weren't as good as you had hoped? (No, you probably never did realize that obvious truth.)

Something tells me you're smarter than that and were just trying to play the "Woa says me" role. Which just allows me to yet again exploit you for what you truly are nothing but a hypocrite who is guilty of everything he preaches against. You must be a Christian, lol

Ouch! That marshmallow stung! Well, not really.

But I will be nice and give you a half point for not bringing up how horrible all us Texans are and how much more wonderful people in the rust belt are. Kudos to you

There are good Texans and bad ones. It just seems a disproportionate number of the bad ones are part of the roving Austin gang on here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
Hold on. So people that, by your own admission, don't know you took a post you made seriously, and you call them gullible and stupid?
Why yes, that is exactly what he is saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
Trying to understand your logic. Or lack of.

Lack of.

You don't seem to handle criticism well. Do you need a safe space?
You are correct. And yes.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:39 PM   #47
Lightesttouch
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Edit **Sorry folks looks like the windbag deleted his post!**

You could just go away and not come back again codybeast/WindInHisHair/Lightesttouch or whatever faggy name you come up with next?
Problem solved right?
Sad thing is it is you wasting your life in a place you say you don't like.
Ricky I deleted my harmless post regarding the immaturity and drudgery of one making idle threats on a fuck board for years and years and years on end for a reason.

I deleted it because I quickly remembered who you are and that the words would accomplish nothing more than feed your endless childish hunger for pissing matches and members to stalk.

The fact that you responded within that initial 30 seconds of it being posted while immediately liking your own post only confirms my point.

Yes I do pop in very briefly every 6 months to a year for the very minimal entertainment value of it with the ever fading hope that there might at least be something new worth seeing. I would hardly call that wasting my life on a fuck board.

It certainly doesn't compare to someone who is intravenously connected to the board to the extent that you respond instantly to posts and even when previously often banned you remained constantly connected through no fewer than a few dozen bandles that we know of.

As I originally stated my initial post was pointless considering who I was making it to.

Continue as you were and please don't let my humble observations rain on your parade.

I'm know we'll repeat this conversation in another five years when I check in for a quick look.

The inevitable reality that you will still be here full time ranting 5-10-15 years from now is indeed quite depressing but it's your life so carry on.
Lightesttouch is offline   Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 10:44 PM   #48
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

You hurry back now... Don't forget to tell us how you left for another of your imaginary RW relationships.
What will your new faggy name be?
Nevermind I like surprises.

P.S. The rest of us would call a loser that doesn't even hobby, but constantly changes himself in an attempt to try and be relevant on a fuck board, someone who is indeed wasting his pathetic life!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 07:32 AM   #49
Champagne Brown
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 2799
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Like the remix.
Champagne Brown is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:09 AM   #50
Guest110417
Account Disabled

Encounters: 46
Default You 512 motherfuckers are something else.

I mean goddamn! We got motherfuckers quoting, different color fonts, and intellectually debating point by point like they're on Fox and Friends or some shit.

Then we got other motherfuckers who claim they don't give a fuck writing a fucking tome about how they don't give a fuck.

Where do you high achievers find the time to carry on like this? Honest question.

Just find a goddamn parking lot or get a room already.

Carry on.

Peace, Love, and #BHILF

JS
Guest110417 is offline   Quote
Old 08-20-2017, 08:18 AM   #51
Kickrocks
Account Disabled

512 and 737 MF!
Kickrocks is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:43 PM   #52
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post

Of course dark humor exists. That is not the point. The point is you delivered it in a way that essentially no one could interpret it as humor of any kind until you had to come back and say it was. So the grade for your attempt at humor: F. The grade for your crassness, B+/A-

WRONG AGAIN!! A little too late there Hoss. I was commended both on and off the board for my humor, quite a few other's got it (at least those who matter) so now not only was my objective accomplished, my joke was a complete success. Which leads me to believe that the statement “a lot of good jokes just sail over a lot of people's heads” to be a much more accurate statement. So go ahead and give me whatever grades you want they ain't worth a shit anyway.

Then why are you griping so bad if you "got what you want"? I suspect you don't actually like drama, you like hearing yourself spew.

Please point out where I'm griping, I just simply enjoy going back & forth with cause you're way too easy, most hypocrites are.

I never said everyone should walk/talk like I do. That would be incredibly dull. But then why do you get so perturbed when people disagree with you? Are we to walk/talk differently but only you can express yourself?

Once again do you wanna pull each other's post and see who appears to have the problem with those who don't share their mindset???? There were quite a few threads I did not find to be worth a shit did I go on their threads and bitch at them like you always do? NOPE. I started my own damn shit, don't like it, too fucken bad, deal with it or go bury your face in a pillow and cry.

guess that depends quite a lot on who you consider your target audience. You contribute some things, I contribute some, and for the most part what you value as your contributions I don't see as very valuable.

Oh, well please do tell what exact it is that you contribute?? This should be good. This is a review board, if you don't find reviews to be of any value then that's your own stupidity. The fact that I randomly receive pm's (not often but sometimes) from handles I would have never known were on here asking for recommendations for provider's with pretty feet, provider's who are Golden Shower friendly, let's me know that there are other's who do value my contributions. I ask you again what do you contribute?

Most assuredly NOT true. When one seees an injustice, the right thing is to confront it. When I see a dumb/wrong post (certainly not saying all yours are, but this one was) the right thing often is to rebut it.

By all means rebut, because all you have done is give me another chance to expose you for what you truly are which is a worthless hypocrite, and put your ass in your place. So please “rebut” all you want to smart one!!

Not at all. Post away. I just reserve the right to then post my reaction/thoughts about your post.

Of course you do, cause that is you ever do and all you have ever been good for. You aren't good for anything else.

Because you came back on and said it was. And you note I was not the only one who missed your invisible sarcasm label on the OP. Ever think your comm skills weren't as good as you had hoped? (No, you probably never did realize that obvious truth.)

So you are basically saying that I was wrong about you in the fact that I thought you were actually smart enough to know better??
And second if my OP was that convincing then you sir have inspired me to go to Hollywood! If I can be that convincing through a comm screen just imagine how good I can be on the silver screen!!

Ouch! That marshmallow stung! Well, not really.

Yeah I didn't think you could answer...

There are good Texans and bad ones. It just seems a disproportionate number of the bad ones are part of the roving Austin gang on here.

Wow you even sound ignorant and negative when you're trying to back peddle. You know what you're doing when you post that stupid shit, you're trying to be insulting period end of story. There's Cool Ass MF's and there's Asshole's everywhere you go. Texas is the second most populated state in the Union if you're gonna lump everyone all in the same category over what 5 people do on here then you really are a few fries short of a happy meal.
Keep trying "Old-Wise One"

Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 11:57 PM   #53
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Don't forget to rape his fucken corpse
Old 08-22-2017, 12:16 AM   #54
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Don't forget to rape his fucken corpse

Ewwwwww Hell no am I raping a dude's corpse!!

Throw that sum bitc in a pig farm and watch em annihilate it maybe
Little Monster is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:52 AM   #55
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

kant we jus git alonge--
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:45 AM   #56
Guest072118
Account Disabled

User ID: 275902
My ECCIE Reviews

Lets sing.

https://youtu.be/B4snHG3X3R4
Guest072118 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:05 AM   #57
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Say, how does one become a member of this aforementioned "Roving Eccie Gang"? (wags eyebrows)

Attachment 683271
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:14 AM   #58
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Jumped in?
Old 08-22-2017, 02:35 PM   #59
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Valentina View Post
Say, how does one become a member of this aforementioned "Roving Eccie Gang"? (wags eyebrows)

Attachment 683271
Ms, V, the afore mentioned roving eccie gang has 2 requirements:

1. You must be a TOCKSTAR SLAYER

2. Be a mandle and/or troll breaker

However, with your beauty and wit you can forego these requirements and be an honorary member!!!! lol
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:09 PM   #60
Miss Valentina
Retired

User ID: 222776
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Ms, V, the afore mentioned roving eccie gang has 2 requirements:

1. You must be a TOCKSTAR SLAYER

2. Be a mandle and/or troll breaker

However, with your beauty and wit you can forego these requirements and be an honorary member!!!! lol
So you're saying there's a chance?
Miss Valentina is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women