Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2017, 08:27 PM   #1
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67
Default Not Apeshit. Just bullshit.

I watched the President's speech.

He spent 30 minutes jerking off. We're gonna win. ("we gonna git ya?")

But he didn't lose his shit. So I guess now, Twitler is a statesman? Naw. Thirty minutes from Twitler is worse than an hour of Ted Cruz. And that ranks only slightly ahead of getting one's schlong caught in the zipper.

This is HuffPo's account of the speech. They're obviously not going to find anything good with it. I figured y'all would want something to curse.

I thought it was typical Twitler. Lots of icing and very little cake.

BBC's coverage was interesting, especially as it pertained to Pakistan.

Bottom line is, we are a country without a leader.

And we could be shedding American blood in Afghanistan for the 100 years John McCain predicted.

Trump’s Vague New Afghanistan Strategy Continues An Endless War http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-afghanistan-strategy-obama_us_599b79d6e4b0771ecb06b 421
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:31 PM   #2
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
I watched the President's speech.

He spent 30 minutes jerking off. We're gonna win. ("we gonna git ya?")

But he didn't lose his shit. So I guess now, Twitler is a statesman? Naw. Thirty minutes from Jim is worse than an hour of Ted Cruz. And that ranks
Slightly ahead of getting one's schlong caught in the zipper.

This is HuffPo's account of the speech. They're obviously not going to find anything good with it. I figured y'all would want something to curse.

I thought it was typical Twitler. Lots of icing and very little cake.

BBC's coverage was interesting, especially as it pertained to Pakistan.

Bottom line is, we are a country without a leader.

And we could be shedding American blood in Afghanistan for the 100 years John McCain predicted.

Trump’s Vague New Afghanistan Strategy Continues An Endless War http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-afghanistan-strategy-obama_us_599b79d6e4b0771ecb06b 421
Huffy has the same reader intelligence level as National Inquirer, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktrd, HDDB, DEM. GThat you imagine Huffy's fucked-up opinion matters on any damn thing says much about your gross level of stupidity, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktrd, HDDB, DEM.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 08:36 PM   #3
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

The Generals seem to like it.

Perhaps we should try this approach. Make killing Terrorist and those that support them the main purpose of our Military. Not Nation building. Not trying to change one's culture.

Just kill Terrorist.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 09:03 PM   #4
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

IBIdiot's inane blather aside, I'm absolutely down with the idea of no nation building. It's long past time we got out of that business. And kill all the terrorists. Yeah, I'm down with that.

And whatever it is that Twitler talked about in such little detail tonight, I'm sure it wasn't his idea.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:07 PM   #5
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
IBIdiot's inane blather aside, I'm absolutely down with the idea of no nation building. It's long past time we got out of that business.

And whatever it is that Twitler talked about in such little detail tonight, I'm sure it wasn't his idea.
Your ignorant ass cited Huffy, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The only thing Huffy *news* is good for, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, is lining the bottom of bird and hamster cages or the bottom of a cat litter box.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:18 PM   #6
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Blah. Blah. Blah.
Old 08-21-2017, 11:53 PM   #7
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
IBIdiot's inane blather aside, I'm absolutely down with the idea of no nation building. It's long past time we got out of that business. And kill all the terrorists. Yeah, I'm down with that.

So the President doesn't get any credit for something you actually agree with, because you think it was somebody else's idea? That's pretty petty.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 12:35 AM   #8
lustylad
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
So the President doesn't get any credit for something you actually agree with, because you think it was somebody else's idea? That's pretty petty.
Yep, it ranks right up there with assup saying Trump should get no credit for enforcing odumbo's red line in Syria because they took out the planes and not the runway.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:15 AM   #9
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your ignorant ass cited Huffy, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. The only thing Huffy *news* is good for, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, is lining the bottom of bird and hamster cages or the bottom of a cat litter box.
How do you use a website to line the bottom of anything?

JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 06:32 AM   #10
Muy Largo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Far be it for me to understand the nuance and anticipate the consequences of the President's proposals.. But, that was the best presentation of his presidency, in my humble opinion. That was surprising. He spoke clearly, without cliché or hyperbole. His message was concise and it seemed sincere. I've always felt his sincerity was phony, contrived. But not so last night. I hope he does more of that. It's difficult for me to give him any positive assessment because other than what I heard from him last night he seems to lack a sense of public service or understand the gravity of public need. That was a pleasant surprise last night. But the real work must now begin.
Muy Largo is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 07:09 AM   #11
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
How do you use a website to line the bottom of anything?

Print their idiocy out on paper, 1-800-JCM-DATO.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women