Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-21-2017, 01:37 PM   #151
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
King James. I am still not sure what your point is. What standard do I posses that would equate to killing people? Is my standard in the Bible? What exactly are you talking about?

Jim
So you are telling me that the KJV never speaks of killing folks for what is considered sins in it?
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 02:07 PM   #152
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
So you are telling me that the KJV never speaks of killing folks for what is considered sins in it?
But you said I had a standard for murder. I don't advocate murder, and by the way, I am not a Bible Thumper. I can easily believe in God and not be familiar with every word in the Bible. I am not one of those that quotes verses. So if murder is mentioned in the Bible are you sure of it's context and how it relates to me?

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 06:53 PM   #153
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
What the fuck does this have to do with Downs Syndrome?
its about genetics commie dipshit.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:22 AM   #154
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
But you said I had a standard for murder. I don't advocate murder, and by the way, I am not a Bible Thumper. I can easily believe in God and not be familiar with every word in the Bible. I am not one of those that quotes verses. So if murder is mentioned in the Bible are you sure of it's context and how it relates to me?

Jim
You either believe the KJV or do not. So if you follow what you think God said in the KJV you should follow all of it. Honestly I think you are cherry picking. Just as an Atheist has the right to an opinion about abortion so does a Christian. The difference is one is bound by the doctrine he follows. So unless you are open to learn all that was said in the KJV you can not even form an opinion of what it said. There is a reason for all the history in the Old testament. Just as there is a reason for Jesus to be chosen to pay for our sins. Had you read the bible you may have a different outlook.
As for how it relates to you is man have always been judgmental of others and felt like they needed rules and laws to make their way. God showed them? us that no single or complex law would ever contain the integrity of humans actions. Adam and Eve one rule, Eve was deceived and Adam broke it willingly. Then we had countless laws and we screwed that up every way possible. So we had 10 commandments that we figured ways around. God showed us we would always fall short. He forgave us with the symbolic death of his son. WE choose to accept that in its simplicity or we go back to the flawed concept that got us to that point. So all these years later we have folks imposing what they think is the Gospel.
So the bottom line is you asked how does murder relate to you "Biblically".
It is simple, since you admittedly have not studied the Bible you have no right to an opinion one way or the other. Your opinion is based on personal opinion or what your family taught you, not Gods word. The answer is, it doesn't.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:26 AM   #155
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
But you said I had a standard for murder. I don't advocate murder,
Are you pro Death Penalty?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:39 AM   #156
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the death penalty given in a fair court and administered by the state isn't murder you monkey

not all killings are murder
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 09:59 AM   #157
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought View Post
the death penalty given in a fair court and administered by the state isn't murder you monkey
not all killings are murder

Actually an eye for an eye is murder. We could make it legal to put to hang people for their political beliefs. That would be murder. When you kill another , in premeditation and that is wtf the Death Penalty is , it is murder. Look, I am Pro Death Penalty. I do think that if new evidence exonerates the person put to death. That jury should also be put to death. That would maybe cut out these faulty convictions.

If somebody murdered say your wife in front of you....as surrendered and a court convicted him and on the way to the gallows , you cut his head off. Would that be murder?

My argument that abortion is not murder only goes up to the first trimester.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:40 AM   #158
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

These fuckers are so goddamned conflicted they can't explain what they favor. Only what they oppose.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:44 AM   #159
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
These fuckers are so goddamned conflicted they can't explain what they favor. Only what they oppose.
And you would be on top of the list pig.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 11:08 AM   #160
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
You either believe the KJV or do not. So if you follow what you think God said in the KJV you should follow all of it. Honestly I think you are cherry picking. Just as an Atheist has the right to an opinion about abortion so does a Christian. The difference is one is bound by the doctrine he follows. So unless you are open to learn all that was said in the KJV you can not even form an opinion of what it said. There is a reason for all the history in the Old testament. Just as there is a reason for Jesus to be chosen to pay for our sins. Had you read the bible you may have a different outlook.
As for how it relates to you is man have always been judgmental of others and felt like they needed rules and laws to make their way. God showed them? us that no single or complex law would ever contain the integrity of humans actions. Adam and Eve one rule, Eve was deceived and Adam broke it willingly. Then we had countless laws and we screwed that up every way possible. So we had 10 commandments that we figured ways around. God showed us we would always fall short. He forgave us with the symbolic death of his son. WE choose to accept that in its simplicity or we go back to the flawed concept that got us to that point. So all these years later we have folks imposing what they think is the Gospel.
So the bottom line is you asked how does murder relate to you "Biblically".
It is simple, since you admittedly have not studied the Bible you have no right to an opinion one way or the other. Your opinion is based on personal opinion or what your family taught you, not Gods word. The answer is, it doesn't.
I have a right to an opinion whether I've studied the Bible or not. A subject like Abortion doesn't require me to be a theologian to have a valid stance. Besides what does the Bible say about Abortion? The following link is pretty much all I need to base my opinions and beliefs on abortion. As far as the mentioning of murder in the bible you might want to go back look at why murder is accepted in some instances and see if it really correlates with abortion.
https://www.gotquestions.org/abortion-Bible.html

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 02:49 AM   #161
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Are you pro Death Penalty?
Yes i am. For those convicted of murder, Child molestation, drug smugglers, gun smugglers, and human trafficers..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:37 AM   #162
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

<BUMP>
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:24 AM   #163
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
Yes i am. For those convicted of murder, Child molestation, drug smugglers, gun smugglers, and human trafficers..
drug smugglers, gun runners and human traffickers.

You mean like Ollie North

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:48 AM   #164
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Smile

Quote:

Jim
You're not familiar with a lot of the shit you talk about.

But you've never let truth stand in the way of your alt-right, racist ranting.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:49 AM   #165
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
How about horse thrives, jerkall?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women