Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 254
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60032
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47616
pyramider46370
bambino40340
CryptKicker37092
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 03-27-2012, 06:30 PM   #1
wcdann
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default What is the best hair removal method?

I have seen many different ways to shave or remove body or facial hair. I personaly tried shaving my balls a few weeks ago and not only did I end up with razer burn but it was misrable a couple days afterward when it started growing back. Ive seen everything from waxing to perminate hair removial. I would like to know from the experts and thats you ladies what is the best way to remove body hair and how do you prevent ingrown hairs and all the other nasty things about removing your body hair. I know there is about a million different methods to do this so what is the best ways that you ladies have found. I know on your part being a provider it would be bad if after you shaved your kitty it broke out or had several ingrown hairs it just wouldnt be good for business. Plus i have never seen a blimish or razer burn or even a pimple on any of the providers kittys so whats your secret?
wcdann is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 06:54 PM   #2
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

I would like to find a hair removal for the head on my shoulders. Would be nice to put some cream on and wash it off and be smooth.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:07 PM   #3
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/keywords/manscaping.html

BTW.....

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:20 PM   #4
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

The best? Depends on your POV.

If you're rich, try laser hair removal.

If you're poor, use a razor. [Try a top-rated woman's razor for sensitive skin along with sensitive skin shaving cream.]

Waxing is just plain painful. But maybe you're a masochist, in which case I recommend waxing. You'll suffer the pain of waxing, and then waxing again when the hair comes back...you get the idea.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:36 PM   #5
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

if all guys just stopped shaving their nuts theyed have no choice in the matter.Since then we all had hair theyed have to take it like awoman

we have to stick togethor on this though or its not going to work
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
Sweet N Little
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 24680
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default uhhhh NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by JONBALLS View Post
if all guys just stopped shaving their nuts theyed have no choice in the matter.Since then we all had hair theyed have to take it like awoman

we have to stick togethor on this though or its not going to work
LOL...That's a bad idea JB

Sweet N Little is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:14 PM   #7
JONBALLS
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

eehh,... its helpless...theyll never listen
JONBALLS is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 08:47 PM   #8
MasterBaiter1996
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Clean balls get more attention.
MasterBaiter1996 is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:12 PM   #9
alaine
"Moved on"..

User ID: 78361
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Laser hair removal if price is not a factor....and the hair is not gray. You will need about three treatments. At ATI in Dallas they have a laser school and you can have it done for about a third of the normal cost. I took the course and we were not allowed to even touch the laser without an instructor present. The instructors were some of the best in the city. So even though it's a school setting...it's pretty safe.
alaine is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #10
alluringava
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 67814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by wcdann View Post
I have seen many different ways to shave or remove body or facial hair. I personaly tried shaving my balls a few weeks ago and not only did I end up with razer burn but it was misrable a couple days afterward when it started growing back. Ive seen everything from waxing to perminate hair removial. I would like to know from the experts and thats you ladies what is the best way to remove body hair and how do you prevent ingrown hairs and all the other nasty things about removing your body hair. I know there is about a million different methods to do this so what is the best ways that you ladies have found. I know on your part being a provider it would be bad if after you shaved your kitty it broke out or had several ingrown hairs it just wouldnt be good for business. Plus i have never seen a blimish or razer burn or even a pimple on any of the providers kittys so whats your secret?

I use a very special 'intimate shave cream' ( you can get it on any adult site or in an adult bookstore) that makes the area soft. Of course I'd be happy to share that secret with you and help you out so to speak LOL if you book an appointment with me .

I can't stand waxing. I never understood why some ladies wax because you have to wait til the hair grows out about a fourth of an inch to wax it again and it is hell of painful. I do the old-fashioned shave method, using my favorite Venus razor and the intimate shave cream. Doing it too fast or on drier skin will leave razor burn ( ouch!) and no one wants that.
alluringava is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 10:22 PM   #11
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996 View Post
Clean balls get more attention.
While this is very true, I would be extremely careful with the method used. I don't know this to be the cause, but last time, I used a hair removal cream and somehow got an ingrown hair on the side of my balls. It ultimately got inflamed and had to be "lanced". NOT one of my fonder memories. I trim, but I'm somewhat hesitant to go back to bare.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:36 PM   #12
canuckvic
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Different strokes for different locks. If the ultimate goal is permenant hair removal and you have money - laser could be an option. Please have your color and thickness checked by the doctor.
canuckvic is offline   Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:55 PM   #13
JHurt1968
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65

The trick to avoiding ingrown hairs anywhere is to shave with the grain not against it.
JHurt1968 is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 03:51 AM   #14
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by alluringava View Post
I use a very special 'intimate shave cream' ( you can get it on any adult site or in an adult bookstore) that makes the area soft. Of course I'd be happy to share that secret with you and help you out so to speak LOL if you book an appointment with me .

I can't stand waxing. I never understood why some ladies wax because you have to wait til the hair grows out about a fourth of an inch to wax it again and it is hell of painful. I do the old-fashioned shave method, using my favorite Venus razor and the intimate shave cream. Doing it too fast or on drier skin will leave razor burn ( ouch!) and no one wants that.
I use the "friction method!"
Still Looking is offline   Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 06:51 PM   #15
tonytiger4u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
I use the "friction method!"
That's right! Hair cant grow thru callouses!!
tonytiger4u is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women