Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 07-09-2014, 05:26 PM   #46
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It is an untrue statement, Whir-LIE-turd.

You cannot defend it without providing proof.

You refuse to prove the statement.

You're a liar.

FACT JACK!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 05:29 PM   #47
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

My OP is a supportable statement as it relates to MLK; since MLK never said anything regarding illegal immigration, we are left to use those who knew King best to decipher.

Again, I think Mr. Jones has a clear understanding on where King stood on the issue.

Regarding the other civil rights leaders, it is clear they were against being flooded by illegal immigration. And very distressed over the impact on the black community - rightly so.

And extrapolated to current unemployment in the black community, civil rights leaders of the 60s would be back marching in the streets against Obama.

Back in 1964, the black community gave 80 percent of their vote to the Democratic Party. As a result of this, Malcolm X called them “political chumps.” Why? Because the black community had been betrayed by the Democrats. Can you imagine what Malcolm X would say/do today.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:00 PM   #48
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
My OP is a supportable statement as it relates to MLK; since MLK never said anything regarding illegal immigration, we are left to use those who knew King best to decipher.
Is that all you've got TrendingIdiot? A presumption?

If what you now claim were the case why didn't you say it was a presumptive statement in the OP? It would have been easy to do by prefacing your statement with a simple "I believe." Had you done so, we wouldn't be having this discussion. It is clear, the reason you didn't was because you were trying to pass a presumption off as factual. And you were BUSTED!

That being:

"MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

The above is NOT a presumptive statement. It was clearly stated as fact! The only thing clearly established in this thread is that minus supporting documentation and/or links, Trendy is "TRENDING" liar.

FACT JACK
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 07:11 PM   #49
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
So, WE, it looks like Whir-LIE-turd has not done his homework again.

NOR has he owned up to his massive lies, for which he's been busted all day.

In fact, he even had to get his BUTT buddy IBIdiot to try and I deflect the segment.

IBIduot still hasn't explained how Gompers is connected to Coretta Scott King, other of course, than their both being black...
Yssup are you surprised? Whirlyturd basically believes everything Faux news feeds him than he runs and post it on this site as if it were legitimate without doing his research- but he ends up looking like an ASS as usual.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:16 PM   #50
Guest040616
Account Disabled

TrendingIdiot, try this Daily Double on for size:

In 2008 & 2012, Wisconsin & America were "TRENDING" Obama!

In 2012 & beyond, WhirlyTurd is "TRENDING" Idiot!
Old 07-09-2014, 10:24 PM   #51
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

"I dream of a day when people will be judged by the content of their character and not by the color of their skin".

Well, Dr. King's dream is sure lost on today's Democrat Pary, who insist on judging, or should I say categorizing, everybody by everything EXCEPT the content of their character.
Jackie S is online now   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 10:59 PM   #52
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

another deflection, Jackie.

Fact is, this whole thread is bullshit, and no matter how hard you try, only Whir-LIE-turd can bail himself out.

I remember Dr. King quite well. Though I never met him, I did meet his wife. And as someone who has met someone who was married to Dr. King, I can say that Dr. King would agree that Whir-LIE-turd was a lying sack of shit.

That's as credible as the entire premise of this fucked up thread.

Agsin, Whir-LIE-turd gets no more free passes from me in his falsified, deliberate, hateful lies.

What's good for the goose is good for the goosed.

You want to defend your pal, Jackie, do it with facts.

Oh yeah, I DO know Jesus, and he thinks this thread is a bunch of racist shit.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-09-2014, 11:50 PM   #53
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
I'm a narcissistic dipshit who has gotten a free pass far too long. If I had any integrity, I'd answer for my lies.
There. Now it makes sense.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 04:59 AM   #54
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
There. Now it makes sense.
How could something actually make sense to someone stupid enough to start a Dipshit of the Year poll and nominate himself as a leading contender?
Old 07-10-2014, 05:52 AM   #55
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Is that all you've got TrendingIdiot? A presumption?

If what you now claim were the case why didn't you say it was a presumptive statement in the OP? It would have been easy to do by prefacing your statement with a simple "I believe." Had you done so, we wouldn't be having this discussion. It is clear, the reason you didn't was because you were trying to pass a presumption off as factual. And you were BUSTED!

That being:

"MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."

The above is NOT a presumptive statement. It was clearly stated as fact! The only thing clearly established in this thread is that minus supporting documentation and/or links, Trendy is "TRENDING" liar.

FACT JACK
FYI, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, A. Philip Randolph was a Civil Rights Crusader, and he was for restricting immigration ... and that's a FACT JACK:

Quote:
In August of 1924, A. Philip Randolph articulated the most thoroughgoing opposition to immigration: "Instead of reducing immigration to 2 percent of the 1890 quota, we favor reducing it to nothing.... We favor shutting out the Germans from Germany, the Italians from Italy...the Hindus from India, the Chinese from China, and even the Negroes from the West Indies. This country is suffering from immigrant indigestion." Randolph made clear that his reason was economic and social. "It is time to call a halt on this grand rush for American gold," he said, "which over-floods the labor market, resulting in lowering the standard of living, race-riots, and general social degradation. The excessive immigration is against the interests of the masses of all races and nationalities in the country — both foreign and native."
http://cis.org/AfricanAmericanAttitu...PhilipRandolph

Quote:
how Gompers is connected to Coretta Scott King, other of course, than their both being black...
FYI, you lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the issue is 'immigration' not race:

Quote:
Samuel Gompers was the first and longest-serving president of the American Federation of Labor (AFL); it is to him, as much as to anyone else, that the American labor movement owes its structure and characteristic strategies. Under his leadership, the AFL became the largest and most influential labor federation in the world. It grew from a marginal association of 50,000 in 1886 to an established organization of nearly 3 million in 1924 that had won a permanent place in American society. In a society renowned for its individualism and the power of its employer class, he forged a self-confident workers' organization dedicated to the principles of solidarity and mutual aid. It was a singular achievement.

Born in 1850 into a Jewish family in London, Gompers began making cigars alongside his father at the age of 10. In 1863, the entire family immigrated to New York City.

Quote:
"[T]he thinking workingmen of the United States have . . . come to the conclusion that there must be some better regulation and some limitation." Samuel Gompers (Vol. 8: Testimony, U.S. Congress, House Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Feb. 29, 1912)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 06:02 AM   #56
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FYI, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, A. Philip Randolph was a Civil Rights Crusader, and he was for restricting immigration ... and that's a FACT JACK:
Nice deflection but your kissin' cousin TrendingIdiot, specifically made the claim about Martin Luther King. In fact, MLK was the only name included in the OP. You might want to go back and check it out and report back to us of your findings.

Unfortunately for us all, TrendingIdiot has yet to provide the link backing up his MLK claim. It is beginning to look like he never will.

Until he does, I will continue to refer to him as one of the Lying Idiots!
Old 07-10-2014, 06:15 AM   #57
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nice deflection but your kissin' cousin TrendingIdiot, specifically made the claim about Martin Luther King. In fact, MLK was the only name included in the OP. You might want to go back and check it out and report back to us of your findings.

Unfortunately for us all, TrendingIdiot has yet to provide the link backing up his MLK claim. It is beginning to look like he never will.

Until he does, I will refer to him as a Lying Idiot!
You're spalshing about in your stupidity after you jumped over the facts, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat. Per your quote, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat:
Quote:
Quote:
....OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION...."
Old 07-10-2014, 06:18 AM   #58
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Per your quote, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat:[/SIZE][/COLOR]
For the record the title of your Cousin TrendingIdiot's thread is as follows:

Where is the link backing up the claim regarding MLK?
Old 07-10-2014, 06:26 AM   #59
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
For the record the title of this thread is as follows:

MARTIN LUTHER KING (AND OTHER BLACK CIVIL RIGHTS CRUSADERS) OPPOSED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION....

Where is the link backing up the claim regarding MLK?
Where's your factual rebuttal that Civil Rights activists A. Philip Randolph and MLK were for open borders, BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat?
Old 07-10-2014, 07:28 AM   #60
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

The historical record is clear; 1960s era civil right activists (MLK, Abernathy, Chavez, et al) were not for illegal immigration ! They recognized the economic destruction that a flood of cheap unskilled labor would do to their community.

Poor and under-class Americans who place their political chips with the Democrats and their open border policies are chumps. But don't believe me, read what Malcolm X had to say:
“You put them first and they put you last. ‘Cause you’re a chump. A political chump!…Any time you throw your weight behind a political party that controls two-thirds of the government, and that party can’t keep the promise that it made to you during election time, and you are dumb enough to walk around continuing to identify yourself with that party, you’re not only a chump but you’re a traitor to your race.”
It is unbelieveable that some will believe the spin of a Ms. Uwimana over the historical record of a close confidant, advisor, and friend of MLK - Mr. Clarence Jones.
Whirlaway is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women