Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70419
biomed160575
Yssup Rider59933
gman4452935
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47552
pyramider46370
bambino40326
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35378
Mojojo33117

Old 04-03-2014, 01:09 PM   #76
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Simmers View Post
Toyz ..... I do just fine without seeing you… And I have never seen you… So your lack of business is definitely not affecting me.
Supply and demand.
Ember...the only reason you have not seen me is because I have never been interested in seeing you, at any rate. Don't flatter yourself too much honey.

I am talking in generalitites across the whole of hoogardom, not you specifically.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 02:13 PM   #77
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 119076
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyz View Post
Ember...the only reason you have not seen me is because I have never been interested in seeing you, at any rate. Don't flatter yourself too much honey.

I am talking in generalitites across the whole of hoogardom, not you specifically.
Thanks for clarifying
However, I think I speak for many girls when I said that.
I will say though, I do agree that more appointments during the month are better than no… Hence why I am not charging 200 a half hour and 300 and hour... But if a girl wanted to do that… Then that's her prerogative, and I'm sure she gets just fine business… And there are people who are willing to pay… And if you don't want to pay that then you go see another girl. So, it sounds like we all have a different opinion on what is "a lot of money"... But that's why the site and this hobby are so great, because you get to pick from all different kinds of girls… With all different kinds of price ranges… And you get what you pay for
Ember Simmers is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:15 PM   #78
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Thanks for clarifying
However, I think I speak for many girls when I said that.
I will say though, I do agree that more appointments during the month are better than no… Hence why I am not charging 200 a half hour and 300 and hour... But if a girl wanted to do that… Then that's her prerogative, and I'm sure she gets just fine business… And there are people who are willing to pay… And if you don't want to pay that then you go see another girl. So, it sounds like we all have a different opinion on what is "a lot of money"... But that's why the site and this hobby are so great, because you get to pick from all different kinds of girls… With all different kinds of price ranges… And you get what you pay for
You know I was nodding my head in agreement all through your response until the last part.

But YES I agree with almost everything you say. A girl can charge what she wants , no argument here. But I have NEVER seen a girl say "I'm not busy enough to make rent". All in hear is "I am doing fine" as if they have all the business they want

If that were true there would never be any ads.

To the part I disagree with. NO NO NO emphatically that you don't ALWAYS "get what you pay for". Its a mixed bag and is NOT necessarily defined by higher rate.

My two favor all time girls would both be considered CBC bargains. A couple if my WORST were more expensive and were stricken by terminal GPS.

Nice convo BTW...I expected an egotistical rant after I said what I said. Thanks for reading it for what it was and not for what it was not.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 03:50 PM   #79
AtxTexMex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 76

Quote:
Toyz ..... I do just fine without seeing you… And I have never seen you… So your lack of business is definitely not affecting me.
Supply and demand.

And I never said anything about cost of living etc etc. and saying that I was trying to stay in the same bracket as two years ago, I was putting the two together,
Along with things being more expensive and my demand being higher, I choose to charge more.
if my demand is so high that I can charge more and make more. Then why not do it?
Like I said before, all business people will understand that. You obviously don't own your own business...

So your from Dallas and business is booming yet your browsing the Austin section?
AtxTexMex is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 05:24 PM   #80
Smokin Joe
Valued Poster

Quote:
If that were true there would never be any ads.

Really? I see a lot of ads from very successful companies. I've never correlated ads with a lack of business.
Smokin Joe is offline   Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 08:23 PM   #81
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
Really? I see a lot of ads from very successful companies. I've never correlated ads with a lack of business.
So what you are saying is that very successful companies launch sometimes multi million dollar ad campaigns even though they don't need the business?

A working girl should not be grouped with Coca Cola or Budweiser as far as advertising campaigns go I would suggest.
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 12:52 PM   #82
TemptationTammie
RETIRED

User ID: 165635
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
So what you are saying is that very successful companies launch sometimes multi million dollar ad campaigns even though they don't need the business?

A working girl should not be grouped with Coca Cola or Budweiser as far as advertising campaigns go I would suggest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
Honestly, I only post when I am not already booked. I consider myself to be low volume. I don't see the need to post an ad, just to tell guys I'm booked. I don't feel that is fair to anyone.
So, no I don't think our ads can be grouped together with companies that don't have limited availability.
And low volume providers vs high volume providers may place different types of ads as well. LV or those that only work a couple days a week/month may only place ads sporadically while HV or those that aren't getting business probably place ads every chance they get. (I cannot say this for a fact, only assuming).
TemptationTammie is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 07:51 PM   #83
Flingster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Gas is high gents gas is high lol
Flingster is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:30 PM   #84
KissLover
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Quote:
And you get what you pay for
No! Often the two are completely unrelated. Naturally the lady may set the rate she thinks and the gent has his options as well.

What I don't understand is why more ladies don't offer greater discounts for larger sessions. The amount of prep time for a half hour, hour, or 90mins can't be that much different. Sometimes 90min is more than 50% more than 1hr. Why?
KissLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 09:45 PM   #85
Toyz
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KissLover View Post
No! Often the two are completely unrelated. Naturally the lady may set the rate she thinks and the gent has his options as well.

What I don't understand is why more ladies don't offer greater discounts for larger sessions. The amount of prep time for a half hour, hour, or 90mins can't be that much different. Sometimes 90min is more than 50% more than 1hr. Why?
Hoogar Math?

Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 04-05-2014, 12:25 AM   #86
austinwebdev2010
Account Disabled

This is turning into my favorite thread as I majored in Economics. This post-grad online course in "Hoogar Math" is very thought-provoking stuff : ).
austinwebdev2010 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women