Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47439
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2016, 07:20 AM   #61
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I collect art and it hangs on the wall of my apartment and I can move it to new places and change it if i get sick of it. I wonder what happens when your taste in art and messages you want to share evolve as you age, how those tats will evolve with you? As a believer in personal freedoms, I am all for tats as way to express yourself. I must say tho I am curious how these women will feel about the tat they got when they were 20 when they are my age of 55. As we age, things change, tastes evolve and the things I valued and liked at 20 ( when i was a punk rock nihilist) are not important to me now 35 years later. I have a huge art collection. on the wall. I wish i would be alive in 35 years to see how these personal art collections of tats have aged and how the women feel about them when in their 50's. I'll go buy another painting from a friend that has personal meaning for me and you can go get needles punched into your body and i bet we both enjoy our art immensely. each to their own, diversity and variety are what makes it all interesting. my skin is a blank canvas an my walls are full.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:40 AM   #62
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

User ID: 543488
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes ma'am it is to each their own. I also have art on my walls and I also paint myself. But that thing is if you take care of your body you won't have top worry about any "problems" with aging lol. This beautiful woman is a prime example that you can age well and your tats will still be on point!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (99.7 KB, 219 views)
EnticeOrchids is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 07:49 AM   #63
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

my question was not if your body will still be sexy, of course it will. my question is, will the images you chose as a young woman, still have value and meaning to you as a mature woman. your tastes change and imagery that is popular now will be out of style and not have the same meaning in 35 years. my question is about how you feel about the 35 year old pictures not how u will feel about your older body.
Old 04-27-2016, 07:53 AM   #64
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

My ECCIE Reviews

Yes ma'am I've chosen well in my tattoo ventures!
Old 04-27-2016, 10:12 AM   #65
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Wink your self image changes thru time

I guess the point I'm trying to make here is with my punk roots, if I had got tattoos at 20 it would probably be an existentialism quote from Nietzsche and portrait of Bukowski, 35 years later, I still like them both but do not want to live with them on my skin. the book case is fine. Just think of who and where u might be in 40 years and decide if that image is so important that it should still be on you then.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:22 AM   #66
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

and as far as taking care of your body. that is a great plan but i will one more thing. gravity is harsh mistress.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:44 AM   #67
D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

When I get an idea for a tattoo, I'll literally hold onto it for a year to see if I still like it, sometimes I still want the tattoo & at other times I'll be like "this is stupid, thank God I thought about it." I've never regretted a tattoo I've gotten & non of the tattoos I get are "in fashion" or "in style" like a painting on a wall might be. The tattoos I get have meaning & that's why I get them.

As far as aging goes with tattoos, who really looks better as they age? I will be like my predeccessing warrior brothers who came before me & be that cool old man with the tattoos & the war stories. The scars on my face are as beautiful as the ink on my skin, not everyone likes my ink, not everyone likes my face, but not everyone has been where I've been, but I don't hold it against them.

Art on a wall can be in fashion but if you're getting tattoos based on fashion, you're doing it wrong. If you're constantly replacing art on your wall (even if it's years apart) it makes me question, is what your purchasing truly art?
D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 11:27 AM   #68
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R View Post
When I get an idea for a tattoo, I'll literally hold onto it for a year to see if I still like it, sometimes I still want the tattoo & at other times I'll be like "this is stupid, thank God I thought about it." I've never regretted a tattoo I've gotten & non of the tattoos I get are "in fashion" or "in style" like a painting on a wall might be. The tattoos I get have meaning & that's why I get them.

As far as aging goes with tattoos, who really looks better as they age? I will be like my predeccessing warrior brothers who came before me & be that cool old man with the tattoos & the war stories. The scars on my face are as beautiful as the ink on my skin, not everyone likes my ink, not everyone likes my face, but not everyone has been where I've been, but I don't hold it against them.

Art on a wall can be in fashion but if you're getting tattoos based on fashion, you're doing it wrong. If you're constantly replacing art on your wall (even if it's years apart) it makes me question, is what your purchasing truly art?
+1x infinity!!!
Old 04-27-2016, 11:40 AM   #69
EnticeOrchids
Ultimate Companion

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
I guess the point I'm trying to make here is with my punk roots, if I had got tattoos at 20 it would probably be an existentialism quote from Nietzsche and portrait of Bukowski, 35 years later, I still like them both but do not want to live with them on my skin. the book case is fine. Just think of who and where u might be in 40 years and decide if that image is so important that it should still be on you then.
I'm glad you enjoyed you're punk roots. I'm still punk and enjoy every bit of it down to my tats. And I love bukowski but I would never get his ugly face tat ed on my body.... So no regrets lol. I'm not going to argue you gravity lol it's just not something I'm going to worry about I keep my body fit and tight so there's nothing to sag. Keep it real!!
Old 04-29-2016, 04:21 PM   #70
Loxly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I managed to escape getting a tattoo while in the NAVY. Many couldn't wait to get their panther, rose, anchor or whatever. My father was one of those that had quite a few. By the time he hit his 50s most looked liked oil slicks on water. So at this time my scars hold my most interesting stories.

Still a few artsy tattoos are fine with me. I just can't see why you'd want nearly your entire body covered in them.
Loxly is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 04:24 PM   #71
D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32

just out of curiosity, why is navy in all caps?
D1G1T4L_PHUCK3R is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2016, 06:29 PM   #72
Guest010218
Account Disabled

Encounters: 172

Is this old thread still alive? Stick a fork in it, it's done.

Ladies get all kinds of tattoos because the can and will do what they wish. So long as they keep seeing me, like many, I don't care any more. Enjoy the moment and go with the flow--inked or not, we live in hobby heaven.
Guest010218 is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 12:17 AM   #73
south12.
Registered Member

Default something to consider before the ink

"There is nothing worse than imagination without taste."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
south12. is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 06:58 AM   #74
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by *.EnticingOrchids.* View Post
I'm not going to argue you gravity lol it's just not something I'm going to worry about I keep my body fit and tight so there's nothing to sag. Keep it real!!
According to your reviews, you are in your 20s. I didn't worry about my body at that age either. I just turned 70 and work out up to 2 1/2 hours a day -- 1 hour lifting and 1 1/2 hours tough cycling. Body fat is under 15% but parts of my body still sag. Mother nature is cruel!!

I pretty much agree with the statements of Sue Nami, but it is your life and your body and I certainly support whatever decisions you make. I just wish I could be around when you are my age and see if your opinions have changed.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 08:13 AM   #75
budman33
Valued Poster

I used to not like them on women but now the art factor is so good I love them on women. it's their body, their choice and them in the nursing home with the crazy tats and hopefully crazier stories.

What boggles me is when men or women have them all the way up their neck where there is no hiding them for jobs etc. I shake my head and hope their a famous artist or something for limiting their job interview opportunities.

I have one. means something to me. Hot women with fine art on fine bodies... yes please...
budman33 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women