Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70376
biomed160259
Yssup Rider59839
gman4452859
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40273
CryptKicker37062
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35127
Mojojo33117

Old 08-13-2017, 11:06 PM   #16
Easy Does It
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Mine was back in 1992 or 93, not absolutely sure. I was living in Lexington KY, my 1st marriage was pretty much over, no sex for a long time..... Wandered into a Massage Parlor on New Circle Road. I had no idea what I was doing. The place was set up like an AMP, but the girls weren't asian. I was paired up with a pretty young hispanic girl in her very early 20's. I don't remember all the details, I probably paid way too much, but I can still remember exactly what that beautiful young ass looked like as I pounded away months of pent up sexual frustration in doggie.....

And that, was the beginning. Over the next 20+ years I've occasionally taken breaks from the hobby, a few of them fairly lengthy, but I always come back to it.
Easy Does It is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 06:23 AM   #17
saltshaker
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

Not only was Naughty Nikki my first(before she took the name of Nikki) but she also introduced me to the fun of FMF with the lovely Kasey..who is now in ATL I believe. Nikki & Kasey really tuned each other on back in the day & it was a pleasure to see that take place.
saltshaker is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 02:34 PM   #18
TheOtherMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Kasey was actually my second Alabama liaison. Loved her curves... A date with her and Nikki mighti could kill you. You're a brave soul.
TheOtherMan is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 11:08 PM   #19
Pmon
Account Disabled

Encounters: 15

Mine was a BP lady. I hadn't heard about eccie at the time, unfortunately, so I lacked not only awareness of good providers, but knowledge of how to take care of business. I was so clumsy in setting up a date that she was unprepared when I arrived. She was gracious enough to see me, but I hadn't given her time to freshen up. You can imagine how that date went. I never got her name, but time has shown me that I could have done far worse my first time.
Pmon is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2017, 06:20 AM   #20
saltshaker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherMan View Post
Kasey was actually my second Alabama liaison. Loved her curves... A date with her and Nikki mighti could kill you. You're a brave soul.
Nikki and Kasey were indeed wonderful but I can not even imagine Jordyn & Christy !!! What a pair you lucky guy
Old 08-15-2017, 07:04 AM   #21
Big Heretic
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Jackie of Huntsville was the first lady I visited with.
Big Heretic is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 05:57 PM   #22
AUfan43
Gaining Momentum

My first was Casey in Bham. Second was the ever so lovely Naughty Nikki.Speakin of Nikki, I gotta get back and see her.
AUfan43 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 07:34 PM   #23
TheOtherMan
Valued Poster

Seeing Miss Naughty Nikki Monroe is never a bad plan. Good idea.
Old 08-16-2017, 09:30 PM   #24
tyler-d1999
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 34

Macon, Georgia some 15 years ago. Asian massage parlor. In Macon they were all full service at that time at least. I got lucky. She was a super-cute, tiny thing, amazing body, probably 18-19. Didn't speak good English but knew how to say "Fuck Me!" over and over which sounded great with her little broken-english accent.
tyler-d1999 is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 08:21 AM   #25
Piratenala
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherMan View Post
My first Alabama hobby experience was with Cindy of Montgomery, if any of you old dawgs remember her. I was used to the one & done rule on the West Coast, so I started getting dressed after my pop, and she gently stopped me saying that she wasn't done with me, just yet... She was a keeper.

I remember her well. I saw her before the boob-job and she drove a Z78 Camaro After the boob-job it was a Mercedes LOL But she was very good
Piratenala is offline   Quote
Old 08-22-2017, 10:50 AM   #26
saltshaker
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piratenala View Post
I remember her well. I saw her before the boob-job and she drove a Z78 Camaro After the boob-job it was a Mercedes LOL But she was very good

Indeed....she was top shelve
Old 08-22-2017, 03:15 PM   #27
TheOtherMan
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saltshaker View Post
Indeed....she was top shelve
She was indeed. You knew it was gonna be a good day when you saw that jet black Mercedes in the drive...

Cindy, Naughty Nikki, and a certain UTRish lady from Nola/Red Stick (big old tats on her nips for those who've had the pleasure) are all in my top 5. Nikki has been tops on that list for years, but I'm always looking for contenders...
Old 08-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #28
bigjac
Registered Member

Mine was 2004. Huntsville on business and just did a random yellow pages call. I met one of the most awesome girls I've been with to date. Jody came to my door and did the usual chit chat. Got up to go freshen up and told me to get comfortable. She came back and I was still dressed. She freaked out but then knew I was green as hell. She was so cool she offered to spend the night but I was so nervous I declined. Wish I could have a do over on her.
bigjac is offline   Quote
Old 08-25-2017, 09:46 AM   #29
beachboy2_0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Fun threat topic and enjoying the stories. My first was in 2002 in Destin. After many drinks and a striking out at the bars, a friend mentioned all I had to do to get laid was pick up a paper, scroll to some section in the “personals” and call the number. No-fucking-way. I’ll be damned, it was the truth. An hour after making the call a young dark completed lady showed up at my door and I was hooked. My second encounter was more nerve racking as I was sober and passing thru Bham. I discovered BP and in an attempt to check out the provided number, googled it, which led to my discovery of ECCIE where I found several reviews of the chick so figured it was legit. Third encounter was Dixie in Pcola as she was newbie friendly and since then it has been “game on.”
beachboy2_0 is offline   Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 08:06 PM   #30
night_shift
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

What ever happen to Kacey Cummings?
night_shift is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women