Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160286
Yssup Rider59844
gman4452863
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47426
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 03:39 PM   #16
SpanishJewel
Account Disabled

User ID: 27661
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwoodcock View Post
I love your style and I agree that a hh is not near enough time. I would gladly spend hours with any and all providers I see but unfortunately the only time I can get away is during my lunch hour. That is the other reason I see so many providers every week because I can't spend the kind of time I want with any of them. You are a special lady and some day I hope circumstances allow us to meet! Take care!
Now see????

A proper and legitimate response such as this has allowed me to offer hh in the past to screened and seen gents. I am not quite the bitch I come off as in my posts. However, a hh just for a hh is not my style and will never be offered by me.

I have made the exception for 3 men in my career for reasons exactly like your own.

xo
J
SpanishJewel is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 08:10 PM   #17
Markj11
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishJewel View Post
Now see????

A proper and legitimate response such as this has allowed me to offer hh in the past to screened and seen gents. I am not quite the bitch I come off as in my posts. However, a hh just for a hh is not my style and will never be offered by me.

I have made the exception for 3 men in my career for reasons exactly like your own.

xo
J
I can't imagine only hh with Jazz, that's like going to a steakhouse and ordering a veggie burger
Markj11 is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:55 PM   #18
Guest013121
Account Disabled

User ID: 127696
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrwoodcock View Post
You're as wise as you are beautiful Gemma. Time and budget are the biggest factors when it comes to who I'm able to see. And you are the most expensive provider I see in ICT but I would pay even more if I had it because you are that amazing! Love ya!
Guest013121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 12:24 AM   #19
JohnnyTheWad
Gaining Momentum

damn I have never heard of this chick but have no interest in seeing her after reading all that crap LOL
JohnnyTheWad is offline   Quote
Old 08-26-2017, 01:44 AM   #20
yourdesire
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 393863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemma34 View Post
I, too, am sick of the bs. The non reference friendly girls that guys still use as a reference... that pisses me off!! I wait around for days to hear back from that provider and she never gets back to me cause I guess she isn't reference friendly or just a straight up bitch. Waste of my time and the guys time and a missed appointment. Guys, start asking these girls if they're reference friendly before you use them. I've even had to state this in my weekly ads. So sad that I even have to do that and sound like a bitch myself.

And the client hoarders are cunts for real. That's all I'll say about that. All my clients and provider friends know I'm extremely reference friendly and I'm honest. The dishonesty in this hobby kills me. People care more about money than safety. That's for damn sure!

And as far as guys complaining about our rates... it only makes me look at that guy badly after he complains or attempts to negotiate. How are you in a hobby that's not cheap if you can't afford it??

So, I'm with you Jazz! I'm sick of the BS. Unfortunately it's kinda the norm for Wichita. My patience wears thin with the shady girls here though. If you ever need a reference, EVERYONE knows I'm reference friendly. I'll respond asap! Im not a client hoarder.
I am new to the Hobby as well as a new provider but I do know the risk of giving a reference for s
someone who is dangerous or could be dangerous I am reference friendly I will go to Wichita I will keep my appointments if y'all want to contact me about anyone I've seen I'll be more than happy to be a reference I have no desire to hurt or hoard anybody or anything. Money is a necessity in life but it's sure as hell not everything
yourdesire is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women