Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Middle East > Dubai - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 08-18-2017, 03:08 AM   #1
Vachon
Premium Access

Encounters: 25
Default WARNING ABOUT DUBAI

I have been finding girls in Dubai for years. Usually no problems at all. However, lately there has been a real rash of men getting lured into situations where they get rolled for all their cash, passports, etc. DO NOT AGREE TO INCALLS IN DUBAI - EVER. Also, if the door to a room opens and the girl is hiding behind the door. Do not go in to get a better look - stay outside in an open hallway. Chances are the gorgeous Russian white girl is an Ethopian black girl and when she closes the door behind you - there will be other people in the room. This is happening A LOT lately in Dubai.

It came close to happening to me last week. Against my better judgement I went to the 20th floor of the Dusit Thani hotel. The girl opened a door to a dark room and began asking me to come in. I took 3 steps back from the door and she stepped around. As I thought African girl - not the asian girl in the VERIFIED pics. When I didn't come in a VERY LARGE African man stepped into view to threaten me. I was in the hallway already so I b-lined for the elevator. He followed me out but there were witnesses in the hallway. I got on the elevator and left the hotel. As the taxi pulled away that jackass began calling me demanding I come back and pay the girl for her time.

If I had stepped into that room I would have been a part of a large statistic in Dubai at the moment.

If you find a girl in the bar of your hotel or the hotel requires girls to check in with their passports - this is the way to go. It's better to give them cab fare to get there that for you to go on their turf and get rolled.
Vachon is offline   Quote
Old 08-21-2017, 04:57 PM   #2
CuntryBoy
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Happened to me a year ago. Thought I was getting a hot Russian but it was two Nigerian looking chix. Tried to roll me but I'm 6' 240lbs and muscular. My dumbass walked in and they got between me and the door. I could tell they knew they bit off more then they could chew, and I was waiting for some dudes to roll out of the bathroom. I had a liquor bottle ready to go at em. They rushed me, threw one to floor, the other still had enough balls to block me so I full form tackled the dumb whore into the door. They backed off when they saw I wasn't going to let them fuck with me. Just came from months in a war zone so I'm by no means an easy target...

Watch your six fellas...
CuntryBoy is offline   Quote
Old 10-30-2017, 11:16 AM   #3
Texas281
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

happened to me earlier this year. i walked in. ended up paying 200 dollars. and left. honestly best bet is to go to your hotel bar/pool or go to one of the popular bars and pick up a girl.
Texas281 is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2021, 09:07 AM   #4
MartinBaier536
Valued Poster

Wow, an amazing discussion I really like it I also think about to go Dubai for fun so would you suggest any famous bar and club.?
MartinBaier536 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women