Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40301
CryptKicker37075
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 04-27-2011, 05:16 PM   #46
Yerassman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Brittany good to see a post from you, hope you are doing well in Phoenix. I wonder what happened to The Ashley of Houston 2006, in the 290-610 area, a real talent, are you guys famliar?
Yerassman is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 05:42 PM   #47
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

Do people raise this much hell when somebody famous (sports star, boxer, ect.) retires and then comes out of retirement? I've never noticed it....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 10:40 PM   #48
AllisonofHouston
Account Disabled

User ID: 9938
My ECCIE Reviews

hmmm good question babe !!! cant we all just get along ? geez
AllisonofHouston is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2011, 11:16 PM   #49
PhotoTherapy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eccie Addict View Post
Do people raise this much hell when somebody famous (sports star, boxer, ect.) retires and then comes out of retirement? I've never noticed it....
+1

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread...but (for some dumb reason) I became mesmerized by this intense smiley-face-sword-fight-duel. Sooo many near misses...what a battle!

Addressing the actual topic... it doesn't matter to me. I will buy a "discontinued" model every now and then if the price is right...or if I actually want that particular model. There are much worse things.
PhotoTherapy is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:09 AM   #50
Guest120711
Account Disabled

User ID: 67069
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhotoTherapy View Post

This has absolutely nothing to do with this thread...but (for some dumb reason) I became mesmerized by this intense smiley-face-sword-fight-duel. Sooo many near misses...what a battle!
LMFAOOO!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
You could just as well ask "Why do some ladies post here?"

It's just marketing. Amazes me how much folks whine about that on a site that exists to help hobbyists and providers connect.
+1
Who cares? Let them do their thing. It's their business to run, no one elses. If it bites them in the butt, so be it. If it helps their business, good for them. Just my 2 cents
Guest120711 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:40 AM   #51
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Is this really the "Last Page"?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:31 AM   #52
blowpop
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
LOL. We've got a contingent here that seems to feel a need to be right by proving someone else wrong. I think they just need to get laid, but apparently that hasn't helped so far.

I wonder if these same folks go to McDonald's and loudly point out that the burger doesn't look like the one in the commercial? Or do they demand a new car when theirs won't return the EPA estimated MPG? Or demand an apology when that Nigerian prince doesn't share the $10 million with them?

C'mon folks. Don't be outraged by the obvious.
blowpop is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:39 AM   #53
Eccie Addict
Former Post Ho

Encounters: 25

No shit... I mean "retiring then unretiring" is a scam.... really...

I'd be willing to put some money on the fact that if the last person that saw a particular provider found out that she came back he would be tickled to death not feel scammed....

Yet all the people that never saw her for whatever reasons seem to be the ones up in arms about it. Oh and another provider being upset at a peovider over retiring/unretiring is just hilarious IMO....
Eccie Addict is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #54
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
... Oh and another provider being upset at a peovider over retiring/unretiring is just hilarious IMO....
If the "no" providers are retiring to drum up some business due to the bad reviews, may be those complaining want them to stay in the business to make the non-retirees "look" better .... may be.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 01:23 PM   #55
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I was under the impression you could only retire from a "career." I especially like the ones who leave their ads up as if they just forgot lol. When I am done, that crap will be down in an hour!
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #56
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blowpop View Post
LOL. We've got a contingent here that seems to feel a need to be right by proving someone else wrong. I think they just need to get laid, but apparently that hasn't helped so far.

I wonder if these same folks go to McDonald's and loudly point out that the burger doesn't look like the one in the commercial? Or do they demand a new car when theirs won't return the EPA estimated MPG? Or demand an apology when that Nigerian prince doesn't share the $10 million with them?

C'mon folks. Don't be outraged by the obvious.
LMAO...

Now that is funny blowpop!
Sensia is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women