Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2017, 06:37 PM   #301
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He actually doesn't know what he means.
I like all your little sneak around comments. I always imagine you saying them in a raspy voice. You ready for round two you little bitch? And when are we gonna bet? Just name the stakes fucklicker.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 07:54 PM   #302
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Since it is the size of an Apostrophe as you said, I never noticed it. My question is what were you doing sniffing around my ass? And why are you so jealous of Bubba getting a little " sumthin sumthin" ? With all the sucking off you , Bambino and Lusty do, I do not know how you have the energy to try and seduce Bubba into your fold. But if you really want him just have your "dawter" tell him next time he gives her a rusty trombone. Actually you may be able to steal her spot last nite she left a soupcon of fecal matter on Bubba's Johnson and your wife was pissed when she tasted it. Bubba was upset. He said how does a whore that looks like a Porpess, that sucks dick like a masheen, giv such such a sloppy clean-up with a tung like a spunge? Funny she is so sloppy coming from such a Pedagogue of a father. Then again your wife does refer to you as a arrogant pedant with no real knowledge of what a slut like her needs.

An apostrophe of a size for a highway billboard and you didn't notice, M T Brain Socket? You need to have yourself checked, M T Brain Socket.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2017, 10:01 PM   #303
Muscleup
Account Disabled

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Did God want you to fuck a girl and share that experience with countless others on the Internet?
YOU ARE AN IDIOT, DOUCHE GUZZLER!

So with your brain stem, you figure if one condemns something obviously wrong, that pointing out a flaw, that has no relation to the topic at hand, mitigates the evil of this horrible practice?

It's eliminated 17,000,000+ of your peeps.

Oh yeah, I forgot you are a libtard.

Never mind, this could not possibly make since to you. Got to have more than a brain stem.
Muscleup is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 09:06 AM   #304
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

An apostrophe of a size for a highway billboard and you didn't notice, M T Brain Socket? You need to have yourself checked, M T Brain Socket.
So let me see if I understand this. You think Bubbas Johnson is shaped like an apostrophe and it "bigly" And you want it? Okay fine it is yours. I won't miss it.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:37 AM   #305
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
So let me see if I understand this. You think Bubbas Johnson is shaped like an apostrophe and it "bigly" And you want it? Okay fine it is yours. I won't miss it.
Anyone watching you squealing in this forum sees how you're suffering bigly from Bubba's bigly, M T Brain Socket. You were the catcher, M T Brain Socket, you didn't miss it.
Old 09-05-2017, 11:44 AM   #306
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Anyone watching you squealing in this forum sees how you're suffering bigly from Bubba's bigly, M T Brain Socket. You were the catcher, M T Brain Socket, you didn't miss it.
Mebbe BIGLY'S jizz shot welded MT Fluffers eyes shut. MT IS a bottom " man " after all !
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2017, 03:48 PM   #307
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Mebbe BIGLY'S jizz shot welded MT Fluffers eyes shut. MT IS a bottom " man " after all !
And you were the one licking us both I assume? You beat old GeY Rey to the buffet for a change. Now I know why I didn't feel it in me! I am so stretched out from Rey's "tung" as Noah would say.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:14 PM   #308
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
M T Brain Socket's eyes have always been glued shut.

Quote:
And you were the one licking us both I assume? You beat old GeY Rey to the buffet for a change. Now I know why I didn't feel it in me! I am so stretched out from Rey's "tung" as Noah would say.
You know that's all on your lefty smorgasbord you lefties dine at daily, M T Brain Socket.
Old 09-05-2017, 04:58 PM   #309
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
M T Brain Socket's eyes have always been glued shut.

You know that's all on your lefty smorgasbord you lefties dine at daily, M T Brain Socket.
How is it you seem to know so much about lefties and sucking dick? Did you go " undercover"? I bet you did! Did that Mike Pence Queer rinsing school work or do you still feel the need now and then? Seeing that dick sucking seems to come up in most of your post I am gonna assume you need to take a refresher course or better yet ask for your money back. I do not think its gonna work. You will "B hankering" for some "wood" till the cows come home.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:33 PM   #310
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
How is it you seem to know so much about lefties and sucking dick? Did you go " undercover"? I bet you did! Did that Mike Pence Queer rinsing school work or do you still feel the need now and then? Seeing that dick sucking seems to come up in most of your post I am gonna assume you need to take a refresher course or better yet ask for your money back. I do not think its gonna work. You will "B hankering" for some "wood" till the cows come home.
Because your ilk believes that you need to advertise and brag about your personal perversions, M T Brain Socket; plus, you've taken to the courts to mandate that everyone knows about your perversions and sue everyone who disagrees with your perverse activities, M T Brain Socket.
Old 09-06-2017, 10:33 AM   #311
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Because your ilk believes that you need to advertise and brag about your personal perversions, M T Brain Socket; plus, you've taken to the courts to mandate that everyone knows about your perversions and sue everyone who disagrees with your perverse activities, M T Brain Socket.
Since I voted conservative I agree with you. The republicans love to run their mouths about shit and yes they have taken to the courts to enforce what they think is "Gods words". So tell me, was it you or I that brought all the gay shit into play? You have made way to many "parapraxis" to be as straight as you claim to be. But while I may have voted for Darrell Castle, that does not require me to be a Lemming to Trump as you are.
Old 09-06-2017, 10:55 AM   #312
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Since I voted conservative, I agree with you. The Republicans love to run their mouths about shit, and yes they have taken to the courts to enforce what they think is "God's words". So tell me, was it you or I that brought all the gay shit into play? You have made way too many "parapraxis" to be as straight as you claim to be. But while I may have voted for Darrell Castle, that does not require me to be a lemming to Trump as you are.
It was all you M T Brain Socket.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:30 AM   #313
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Of course, it would be YOU, IBIdiot!

Of course.

You're the asshole!

You're ALWAYS the asshole!

Look that up in your holy dictionary!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 09-06-2017, 11:38 AM   #314
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Of course, it would be YOU, IBIdiot!

Of course.

You're the asshole!

You're ALWAYS the asshole!

Look that up in your holy dictionary!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

You're still the reigning dipshit, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, which means there's no bigger asshole than you.
Old 09-06-2017, 12:41 PM   #315
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Are you measuring other guys' assholes again, you turd burgling, Dick smoking, rump riding CREEP?

Sure looks like it, IBMassa!

Hahahahahahahaha!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women