Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 08-24-2017, 02:14 PM   #181
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
What's God's or the SBC's stance on belonging to a hooker board? Just wondering.
Roman's 6:23, or should I say the same as they have on abortion.
keep in mind, I was not the one that brought God into it.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 02:57 PM   #182
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
Doesn't matter, you brought up your experience as a Christian. You portrayed yourself as a devout Christian studying the Bible for 40yrs. I would think your group at the SBC would frown upon your involvement with prostitution. But I guess they're on a need to know basis and you're a fraud.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 03:19 PM   #183
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Anybody can post a Bible Verse. Why don't you post what that verse is and what it means in relation to his question. If you've studied the Bible for 40 years you should have no problem explaining it in layman's terms. He said you're a fraud prove him wrong.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 04:11 PM   #184
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It seems that someone as versed in Bible study as you say you are, M T Brain Socket, you wouldn't have put an apostrophe in "Romans".
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 05:22 PM   #185
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Doesn't matter, you brought up your experience as a Christian. You portrayed yourself as a devout Christian studying the Bible for 40yrs. I would think your group at the SBC would frown upon your involvement with prostitution. But I guess they're on a need to know basis and you're a fraud.
Doesn't matter? What you mean is since I not only shut you down I gave an example as to why you "holier than thou" conservatives have no more right to the bible as the next person. Just as the KJV judges against abortion it does for adultery. You put your own values on sin and think everyone should agree with you. Mojo has not made up his own mind he has let your kind do it for him. You think because I have studied it I have become submissive to it? Maybe I am following in Jimmy Swaggart or Baker's footsteps LOL!.
How am I a fraud? I am not the one judging anyone with the bible. I just showed the hypocrisy is all.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:29 PM   #186
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
Anybody can post a Bible Verse. Why don't you post what that verse is and what it means in relation to his question. If you've studied the Bible for 40 years you should have no problem explaining it in layman's terms. He said you're a fraud prove him wrong.

Jim
Tell you what read it yourself or better yet ask Bambino. You seem to prefer having someone give you your opinion. Its not my job. But on second thought, by stating the "same as they have on abortion" I literally did explain it. You seem like an okay guy, I wish you would do a little research and make your own opinions rather than let the GOP pretty much tell you what your favorite color is.
Old 08-24-2017, 05:32 PM   #187
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It seems that someone as versed in Bible study as you say you are, M T Brain Socket, you wouldn't have put an apostrophe in "Romans".
OMG! the world is going to end now!
Old 08-24-2017, 05:36 PM   #188
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Look another worthless post from guess who?

Pure deflection on your part, M T Brain Socket. Back to the question at hand: "It seems that someone as versed in Bible study as you say you are, M T Brain Socket, you wouldn't have put an apostrophe in 'Romans'."
Old 08-24-2017, 07:04 PM   #189
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Tell you what read it yourself or better yet ask Bambino. You seem to prefer having someone give you your opinion. Its not my job. But on second thought, by stating the "same as they have on abortion" I literally did explain it. You seem like an okay guy, I wish you would do a little research and make your own opinions rather than let the GOP pretty much tell you what your favorite color is.
No, I am not expecting anyone to form my opinions. I am quite capable of forming my own opinions not only based on my own research but my own observations as well. You were asked a question and replied by posting a Bible Verse. Ok that's nice, but I think Bambino was hoping that would come from you. Besides what is wrong with giving your opinion? Besides, I think in one of your post you claimed you could answer any question about the Bible, remember?

Jim
Old 08-24-2017, 07:15 PM   #190
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Pure deflection on your part, M T Brain Socket. Back to the question at hand: "It seems that someone as versed in Bible study as you say you are, M T Brain Socket, you wouldn't have put an apostrophe in 'Romans'."
are really that big of a dipshit? Do you think the meaning of is changed because I did that? Look as bad as your comprehension is I do not think it made any difference to you. Or maybe that is the problem with you. Then again I noticed you put a colon in before the quote. Since it interrupted the flow of the sentence, It was a grammar mistake on your part. So when you say "Pure" did you mean it contained nothing inappropriate or extraneous? So after I thank you for that compliment I will answer your question. Now we both know that you know it was an error and from time to time people do that here. We all rib each other for it. You seem to manage to think they have some sort of bearing on what we are talking about. You have no opinion or retort about what I said so you get out the red pencil and start grading papers. You know what they say, those that can't do, teach. By the way do you have 47 chromosome in each cell?
Old 08-24-2017, 07:21 PM   #191
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
are really that big of a dipshit? Do you think the meaning of is changed because I did that? Look as bad as your comprehension is I do not think it made any difference to you. Or maybe that is the problem with you. Then again I noticed you put a colon in before the quote. Since it interrupted the flow of the sentence, It was a grammar mistake on your part. So when you say "Pure" did you mean it contained nothing inappropriate or extraneous? So after I thank you for that compliment I will answer your question. Now we both know that you know it was an error and from time to time people do that here. We all rib each other for it. You seem to manage to think they have some sort of bearing on what we are talking about. You have no opinion or retort about what I said so you get out the red pencil and start grading papers. You know what they say, those that can't do, teach. By the way do you have 47 chromosome in each cell?

You're the pretentious asshole bragging about your biblical expertise, M T Brain Socket. So, how is it that such a *biblical expert* like you misspells the title of a book in the Bible, M T Brain Socket?
Old 08-24-2017, 07:58 PM   #192
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
You might have 47 Chromosomes in each cell. But normal people have 23 pairs in each cell with a total of 46, you're just a little unique.

Jim
Old 08-25-2017, 12:20 PM   #193
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the pretentious asshole bragging about your biblical expertise, M T Brain Socket. So, how is it that such a *biblical expert* like you misspells the title of a book in the Bible, M T Brain Socket?
Wow I guess you got me there. Do you know how fucking stupid you look clinging on to a typo? As for me bragging there are very few folks that live in the bible belt that are not versed in it. All I did was explain to him that if had never read it he had no right to an opinion of what it said or meant. I guess it is all you have. I sure hope someone didn't look up the wrong scripture because of it. Maybe that is why you are so mad. Did have trouble finding it? I have one question for you. Do you think that you have never made an error posting on this forum? Better yet lets make it a challenge. If I can find an error you made, you step away for one month. Sound good?
Old 08-25-2017, 12:22 PM   #194
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
You might have 47 Chromosomes in each cell. But normal people have 23 pairs in each cell with a total of 46, you're just a little unique.

Jim
Your reply yet again showed how little you know about any part of the topic. Had you done a little research on Down Syndrome instead of using the same tactic you use on the Bible you would have known what I was referring to.
Old 08-25-2017, 12:27 PM   #195
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Your reply yet again showed how little you know about any part of the topic. Had you done a little research on Down Syndrome instead of using the same tactic you use on the Bible you would have known what I was referring to.
I knew exactly what you were referring too you rock bottom evangelist. That's why I stuck you with the one who has the extra 21st chromosome which is what Downs Syndrome essentially is.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women