Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 08-23-2017, 08:51 AM   #166
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

So eaten up with hatred and self loathing.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:16 AM   #167
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
its about genetics commie dipshit.
Do you want to cure Downs Syndrome or not?....How about Trans, Gay or Republicans.

If they can determine these things by mixing up sperm and a fertile egg in bambino's mouth , would it be abortion if he spit it out?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:32 AM   #168
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How about horse thrives, jerkall?
What are horse "thrives" you stupid pig?

How many years between 1987 and 2017?

A) 40
B) 50
C) 30
D) none of the above

You're first guess of 40 is incorrect. Dumbass
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 09:42 AM   #169
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You're not familiar with a lot of the shit you talk about.

But you've never let truth stand in the way of your alt-right, racist ranting.
Hahaha, my "alt-right" leanings, that's cute. You just proved as always you don't know shit.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 05:56 PM   #170
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin View Post
I have a right to an opinion whether I've studied the Bible or not. A subject like Abortion doesn't require me to be a theologian to have a valid stance. Besides what does the Bible say about Abortion? The following link is pretty much all I need to base my opinions and beliefs on abortion. As far as the mentioning of murder in the bible you might want to go back look at why murder is accepted in some instances and see if it really correlates with abortion.
https://www.gotquestions.org/abortion-Bible.html

Jim
Quote:
Answer: The Bible never specifically addresses the issue of abortion. However, there are numerous teachings in Scripture that make it abundantly clear what God’s view of abortion is.
So you find an article that prefaces itself with the fact the Bible never mentions abortion? And remember you already stated you have not read the bible right? So what was it about that article that made you know it was right? It could have been all lies and you would have not even known.
MT Pockets is offline   Quote
Old 08-23-2017, 06:10 PM   #171
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT Pockets View Post
So you find an article that prefaces itself with the fact the Bible never mentions abortion? And remember you already stated you have not read the bible right? So what was it about that article that made you know it was right? It could have been all lies and you would have not even known.
Do you think it's all lies?

Jim
Old 08-24-2017, 12:29 AM   #172
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
drug smugglers, gun runners and human traffickers.

You mean like Ollie North
Has he been convicted of them?
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 10:34 AM   #173
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you think it's all lies?

Jim
Why, are you going to go with my opinion?
When are you going to research it instead of taking another persons word for it?
Matthew 23:9 What do you think it means when it say's call no man father?
And Matthew 23:10 ? You blindly following Trump of all people is a sin against God and then the GOP acting all righteous are basically calling themselves "Master"
Old 08-24-2017, 10:46 AM   #174
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Why, are you going to go with my opinion?
When are you going to research it instead of taking another persons word for it?
Matthew 23:9 What do you think it means when it say's call no man father?
And Matthew 23:10 ? You blindly following Trump of all people is a sin against God and then the GOP acting all righteous are basically calling themselves "Master"
That has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about "Curing Down's Syndrome" which can't be reversed. Secondly Abortion was dragged into it, I am not an advocate of Abortion.

Jim
Old 08-24-2017, 10:50 AM   #175
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Do you want to cure Downs Syndrome or not?....How about Trans, Gay or Republicans.

If they can determine these things by mixing up sperm and a fertile egg in bambino's mouth , would it be abortion if he spit it out?

I thought all his "welching" was for making the "whining" sound I hear from him. I did not know he did contract research. Is it under the table? If the SS office finds out they will cut his " entitlements"
Old 08-24-2017, 12:19 PM   #176
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
That has nothing to do with this thread. This thread is about "Curing Down's Syndrome" which can't be reversed. Secondly Abortion was dragged into it, I am not an advocate of Abortion.

Jim
The article was actually about Abortion LOL!
Okay lets look at it another way. Some folks feel if they have a child that is damaged in a way irreparable, it is more humane to let them be with God. In some cases I feel they may be right. But not if you just do not feel like being a parent.

So when you say that you know what Gods thinks about it you should have some explanation as to how you know that.

I can explain my opinion on pretty much anything you ask. I can also tell you I have studied "Gods opinion" for over 40 years and in a professional capacity within the Christian Church system (SBC)a portion of that time.

Quote:
“Give them, O LORD–what will You give? Give them a miscarrying womb and dry breasts.” (Hosea 9:14)
God teaches the use of a bizarre ritual using cursed “bitter water” to abort a fetus who was conceived through infidelity. (Numbers 5:11-21)

God orders Moses to kill every Midianite woman who was no longer a virgin. (many of these women would obviously have been pregnant) (Numbers 31:15-18)

God promises to destroy the infants of Samaria and rip open the stomachs of pregnant women.

The people of Samaria must bear their guilt, because they have rebelled against their God. They will fall by the sword; their little ones will be dashed to the ground, their pregnant women ripped open. (Hosea 13:16)

God allows the pregnant women of Tappuah to be ripped open.
At that time Menahem, starting out from Tirzah, attacked Tiphsah and everyone in the city and its vicinity, because they refused to open their gates. He sacked Tiphsah and ripped open all the pregnant women. (2 Kings 15:16)
God commands the killing of infants and nursing babies.

Now go and attack Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and do not spare them. But kill both man and woman, infant and nursing child, ox and sheep, camel and donkey. (1 Samuel 15:3)
God repays your enemies by destroying their babies.

Happy is he who repays you for what you have done to us. He who seizes your infants and dashes them against the rocks. (Psalms 137:8-9)

Old 08-24-2017, 12:36 PM   #177
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Okay lets look at it another way. Some folks feel if they have a child that is damaged in a way irreparable, it is more humane to let them be with God. In some cases I feel they may be right. But not if you just do not feel like being a parent.

So when you say that you know what Gods thinks about it you should have some explanation as to how you know that.

I can explain my opinion on pretty much anything you ask. I can also tell you I have studied "Gods opinion" for over 40 years and in a professional capacity within the Christian Church system (SBC)a portion of that time.
Well Iam wrong. My views on abortion just changed. Not really.

Jim
Old 08-24-2017, 01:04 PM   #178
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:

What's God's or the SBC's stance on belonging to a hooker board? Just wondering.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 08-24-2017, 01:26 PM   #179
MT Pockets
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well Iam wrong. My views on abortion just changed. Not really.

Jim
Not that I thought you would change your mind or lack of researching your opinions. LOL
Old 08-24-2017, 01:52 PM   #180
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Quote:
Not that I thought you would change your mind or lack of researching your opinions. LOL
Well maybe I should start all over. Be for abortion, then research the Bible extensively to come to the very conclusion I had started with. Then we could have a meaningful conversation ok, lol.

Jim

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women