Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Louisiana > New Orleans > The Sandbox - New Orleans
The Sandbox - New Orleans The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 03-02-2016, 05:59 AM   #1
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29123
My ECCIE Reviews
Default ;) With permission

I post this link. Please read til the end. I will not be posting any commentary, just praying for peace and love to you all!

Please just read it and move on in happiness and friendship ;*

Enjoy ur history!

Respectfully Lacey

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Orleans
Lacey Companion is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 06:45 AM   #2
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Please also follow this
link in the above thread in the paragraph beginning "as a principal port...":

"Atlantic Slave Trade".
Old 03-02-2016, 07:04 AM   #3
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

http://www.nairaland.com/1275870/10-...-nigerians-not
Old 03-02-2016, 07:20 AM   #4
tok07
Valued Poster

Encounters: 66

while I found both articles interesting....I can safely say to the second article "10 things...." that #6 is totally incorrect.....TECHNICALLY it was started when 'indentured slaves" were brought from Europe ...but the FIRST slave was NOT bought by a black man at all.....!!!!
tok07 is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 07:35 AM   #5
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

What's most interesting is the date on the second link is TODAY... how cool is that
Old 03-02-2016, 08:00 AM   #6
The Big Lebowski
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I don't even know why I'm posting a comment, but here it goes.

First of all, neither of these sources have any credibility. Simply being on the internet does not make something true.

Additionally, I find this thread to be disingenuous in that the information contained in the links infers that Africans are responsible for slavery and a person of color started slavery in America.

People are not property: slavery in any form is wrong. If you fall into a group of people that were on the wrong side of history with respect to slavery, comfort yourself not by deflecting blame but by choosing to live your life colorblind.

Lastly, it is my opinion that this thread belongs in the sandbox I don't find discussions about racism sexually stimulating at all, but maybe that's just me.
The Big Lebowski is offline   Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 04:19 PM   #7
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

The first link has 198 credible sources, just click on the references tab and match the citations in the text to the source/s. It's not difficult!
The second link is a Nigerian discussion board thread posted TODAY about us and 'all of our' history. I found it fascinating that half way around the world, these people were having the same discussion. Their's seems more civilized though! Notice... they speak English! They are also more socially advanced than us! Follow the links on their board and see. It's quite fascinating!
Old 03-02-2016, 06:19 PM   #8
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacey Companion View Post
Notice... they speak English! They are also more socially advanced than us! Follow the links on their board and see. It's quite fascinating!
They speak English because their masters and the Queen stuck a foreign flag in their ground.

Also, I've been there several times and they are not as socially advanced as you might think.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:59 AM   #9
Lacey Companion
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Show me... giggles... I gotta passport... "eeeeeeee" (that's my internet grin). I do know they are now the new S. Africa and are hitting the global scene with say "Air Jordan's". I bet that's what takes u there, Huh? Business? Oil? I know GE is real active over there as is some taboo businesses. We need to start exporting cotton textiles... there's a flip of the script! But first we need to stop all the cotton crop dusting that's got asthma and cancer so "on the rise" in Alabama and Mississippi. The asthma population is 5 times what it was a decade ago. Before that happens, we need honest news outlets.

Yes, I know there is a lot of underground activity and gvmt corruption. We are no better! Look at us. What are we... 6th in the world in human trafficking? I seen a report one day that an estimated 80% of abductions in the US are linked to "The Black Market"; which is the largest market on the globe having grown from I think it was 150b to 600b in the last 2 decades surpassing oil and diamonds a while back. That's off the top of my head. But yeah I know, they have poverty and corruption too. But need I say "Trayvon Martin"? And I am referring to not only what happened but the sick protectionism of the Sunshine Law and Gun advocates stacking the courts. We need "idiot laws"!!! We need back ground checks on politicians who appoint judges!!! Until then, we are no better! Yep, Dear Old Jeb. Glad he dropped out. We need more Republicans like Arlen Spector and more Democrats Like James Traficant! Yeah the drunk guy from Ohio... at least he was honest! I followed him far too long to believe the scandal. RIP to both. 8(

Now why is it when a country such as Nigeria wishes to enter the global market, there was a flag put em? Is there a flag on China. There was the 75 years agreement w Hong Kong but that's over. Is the Bretton Woods Institution corrupt? Do u believe it's global welfare for which they sell their soul? Not me. I believe in air and opportunity.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women