Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35153
Mojojo33117

Old 01-22-2020, 07:42 PM   #1
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29
Default The Whistleblowhard was scheming to frame Trump in 2017!

This wasn’t a spontaneous thing, it’s been planned for a couple years. Schiff is a scumbag liar.

https://www.realclearinvestigations....mp_121701.html
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:31 AM   #2
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

its why hes a pencil neck.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:02 AM   #3
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

What a bunch of bullshit. Not a single named source plus they waited till now to disclose the information?

Pure trumpy bullshit.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:24 AM   #4
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Sources close to my investigation reveal bina as a pegging enthusiast.

real clear answers

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:39 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Blue"]What a bunch of bullshit.
One of Munchy's many thoughtful, intellectual, fact-based responses to DOCUMENTS proving A FACT ... in the tradition of the DimWit Loons claiming to be "proving" their allegations of Non-Impeachable activities by a President of the United States. It does explain why the DimWits don't want him to testify!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 04:42 AM   #6
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Did I stutter?
What fact are you referring to? What document?

The link below shows a basic problem with the story. He ignored information already available. This article has nothing but unlikely conversations. If these "sources" had reported these conversations, trump would have said something. Somebody in the trump white house would have said something.

This is your kind of story. Aimed at trumpys, written by trumpys, no links to the germane facts, and pushed on by morons.

Plus a typical post by you. You post your opinions as facts.

Bullshit I said and bullshit I meant. Come back when you have real proof.

"CBS News has reviewed documents that show the anonymous whistleblower reached out to the intelligence community watchdog on October 8 to clarify the nature of his or her contact with Democratic majority staff of the House Intelligence Committee before the complaint was filed.

The whistleblower acknowledged reaching out to the committee, but claimed that nothing substantial was discussed and that the staff member directed them to go through official channels, according to the "Memorandum of Investigative Activity," provided to House and Senate Intelligence Committee leadership by intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) Michael Atkinson. The form is dated October 18 and documents the October 8 outreach by the whistleblower.According to the document, the whistleblower reported to the ICIG investigator that the committee staffer advised: "'Do it right, hire a lawyer, and contact the ICIG.' So that is what the COMPLAINANT did. At the time, COMPLAINANT did not even know what the ICIG was."

The [B]whistleblower felt that "ased on getting guidance on a procedural question, and that no substance of the actual disclosure was discussed, COMPLAINANT did not feel, based on the way the form question was worded, that it was necessary to check that box."

"That box" refers to the whistleblower disclosure form, which requires a detailed accounting of who is aware of the complaint. The box for "Congress or congressional committee(s)" was left blank by the whistleblower.On October 2, the New York Times first reported that House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff had "learned about the outlines" of the whistleblower's concerns before the complaint was submitted to the ICIG, citing a spokesman, as well as current and former American officials.

Patrick Boland, spokesman for Schiff, said in a statement at the time: "Consistent with the Committee's longstanding procedures, Committee staff appropriately advised the whistleblower to contact an Inspector General and to seek legal counsel. At no point did the Committee review or receive the complaint in advance."

The whistleblower, who spoke by telephone with the ICIG's office on October 8, addressed "news reports and questions regarding how the Office of the Inspector General of the Intelligence Community (ICIG) Hotline forms were completed."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-i...documents-say/

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
One of Munchy's many thoughtful, intellectual, fact-based responses to DOCUMENTS proving A FACT ... in the tradition of the DimWit Loons claiming to be "proving" their allegations of Non-Impeachable activities by a President of the United States. It does explain why the DimWits don't want him to testify!
Old 01-23-2020, 05:35 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Sources close to my investigation reveal bina as a pegging enthusiast.

real clear answers

You’re a stupid drunk. At least you admit it. No sources needed.
Old 01-23-2020, 05:48 AM   #8
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Did I stutter?

I suspect you have a speech impediment...hence the basis of your explosive outbursts accompanied by typically poor grammatical elements and disjointed sentence structure.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 05:49 AM   #9
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
I suspect you have a speech impediment...hence the basis of your explosive outbursts accompanied by typically poor grammatical elements and disjointed sentence structure.
He’s a drunk too.
Old 01-23-2020, 09:46 AM   #10
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

And there it is. The "I have no valid response" statement complete with no examples to prove a nonexistent point.

Go 'head and trot on out of here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Old 01-23-2020, 09:56 AM   #11
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

the "whistleblower" was late to the party then, since the emails were in 2017
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 09:59 AM   #12
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:
What a bunch of bullshit. Not a single named source plus they waited till now to disclose the information?

Pure trumpy bullshit.

interesting isn't it that when the msm reports using "unnamed sources" yous and yer ilk yell like banshees that it's absolute fact of Trump's guilt?

BAHHAHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 10:02 AM   #13
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

As well as the "Go with what you know (when you know nothing else)" statement.
You keep using your drinking response. It's easy and you can say it without thinking. It's your "one size fits all XXXXL blow hards" fall-back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
He’s a drunk too.
Old 01-23-2020, 10:52 AM   #14
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

A couple of things.

What's interesting is you like to twist things. This isn't from the MSN.
Another thing is that I seldom, if at all, quote the MSM.

The article has multiple disingenuous statements, incorrectly reiterates talking points, uses numerous un-named sources that claim they heard intelligence officers plotting the downfall of the sitting president while surrounded by hundreds of trained observers, and also claims those overheard comments were reported but ignored till now.
You believe what you want to. I'm skeptical of any story with no facts and "un-named sources" supplying all information. All this supplied just now, by the lying liars, with all the issues I've listed.
I'm not going to go over this point by point.

Because there is no point in doing that. I've supplied links that debunk claims you've made multiple times. It doesn't even slow you down. That's what you and your ilk do.
You have your own capitulation statement.

"If you say so" acknowledges you have no real response.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
interesting isn't it that when the msm reports using "unnamed sources" yous and yer ilk yell like banshees that it's absolute fact of Trump's guilt?

BAHHAHAAA
Old 01-23-2020, 12:29 PM   #15
HoeHummer
BANNED

realclearfakenews

LOLLING at the hardest working man in Wal Marts!
HoeHummer is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women