Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70390
biomed160338
Yssup Rider59857
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35189
Mojojo33117

Old 05-17-2019, 08:13 AM   #136
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Barr will be the one who gets probed in the big house. Anyone old enough to have lived through the Watergate hearings can see Barr is covering trump’s ass. He’s obstructing justice. John Mitchell served time for covering Nixon’s ass, Barr looks headed down that road.
The only people looking at jail time is Comey and his band of misfits.
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:04 AM   #137
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
The only people looking at jail time is Comey and his band of misfits.
I don't believe you believe this.. do you in all seriousness think Comey is facing jail? I think he's a Jackass, but that doesn't get in the way of realism.
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 09:09 AM   #138
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
I don't believe you believe this.. do you in all seriousness think Comey is facing jail? I think he's a Jackass, but that doesn't get in the way of realism.
I think he broke a couple laws. Misrepresentation of information to FISA Court and leaking private government information. At the very least, there will be criminal referrals. Just as there is for McCabe. Or did you forget about him? What I have a hard time believing is how misinformed you are. So yes, Comey might be “looking” at some jail time.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:11 AM   #139
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
The Mueller report torpedoed your dinghy. You need to start bailing before you drown.
My dignity is intact. Unlike General Flynn whose involvement with Russians during the campaign is about to be exposed. A federal judge has ordered the redacted portion of the Muller report concerning Flynn made public.
I’m betting the FISA witch hunt closes soon after we learn it was Flynn’s behavior that began the investigation in the first place.
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:15 AM   #140
eccielover
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Mueller report torpedoed your dinghy. You need to start bailing before you drown.

My dignity is intact. Unlike General Flynn whose involvement with Russians during the campaign is about to be exposed. A federal judge has ordered the redacted portion of the Muller report concerning Flynn made public.
I’m betting the FISA witch hunt closes soon after we learn it was Flynn’s behavior that began the investigation in the first place.
dinghy/dignity. I understand reading is hard for some.
eccielover is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:16 AM   #141
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:

don't bet your 401k on that ...
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 05-17-2019, 10:29 AM   #142
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
At the very least, there will be criminal referrals. Just as there is for McCabe. Or did you forget about him? What I have a hard time believing is how misinformed you are. So yes, Comey might be “looking” at some jail time.
nonsense. of course there will be criminal referrals.. that doesn't mean anything. your side waited years to bring up the FISA stuff, and gave Hilary Clinton a pass. and you release all these criminals into the US to rob, steal, and rape. nothing will happen to Comey and you know it.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:36 AM   #143
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
nonsense. of course there will be criminal referrals.. that doesn't mean anything. your side waited years to bring up the FISA stuff, and gave Hilary Clinton a pass. and you release all these criminals into the US to rob, steal, and rape. nothing will happen to Comey and you know it.

wtf are you babbling about? have too much coffee today?
Old 05-17-2019, 10:38 AM   #144
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
wtf are you babbling about? have too much coffee today?
no, I'm exposing the so-called right wing on this Forum, who are farther to the left than I am, when push comes to shove.
Old 05-17-2019, 10:43 AM   #145
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
no, I'm exposing the so-called right wing on this Forum, who are farther to the left than I am, when push comes to shove.

you've just exposed yourself as a Trump hater just because you hate Trump. do you Lefty's advocate sanctuary cities? open borders? so how "LEFT" are you?
Old 05-17-2019, 11:38 AM   #146
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
you've just exposed yourself as a Trump hater just because you hate Trump. do you Lefty's advocate sanctuary cities? open borders? so how "LEFT" are you?
Waco, lay off the Bourbon. try and post something rational.

I voted for Trump, and say so proudly.. I am disappointed that he hasn't turned into what I hoped, but I would do it again, if the choice was Trump or Hilary. you must have missed my posts criticizing Trump's apparent cave-in on the Border issues. I am farther to the right than you and the rest of the posters.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:04 PM   #147
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Quote:
Waco, lay off the Bourbon. try and post something rational.

I voted for Trump, and say so proudly.. I am disappointed that he hasn't turned into what I hoped, but I would do it again, if the choice was Trump or Hilary. you must have missed my posts criticizing Trump's apparent cave-in on the Border issues. I am farther to the right than you and the rest of the posters.
i drink scotch but it's a tad early in the day don't you think? The Demonrats are the ones stalling a Border Wall on purpose. they want open borders .. if you are on the right as you say then you oppose that .. yeah?

i am so far to the right i've come back around to the left.

BAHHAHAAAAAAAA
Old 05-17-2019, 12:04 PM   #148
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I don’t know what’s going to happen to Comey, nobody does including you. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes right now. That I do know. Rosenstein and the IG said he was insubordinate while the FBI Director. We’ll see how insubordinate very soon.
Old 05-17-2019, 12:19 PM   #149
Chung Tran
BANNED

Quote:
The Demonrats are the ones stalling a Border Wall on purpose. they want open borders .. if you are on the right as you say then you oppose that .. yeah?
of course I oppose open borders.. the best Immigrants come legally, from the Continent of Asia

I do oppose the new Immigration plan, though.. the so-called "merit" plan. we have an H1B system that is already over-used to give big Corporations cheaper labor. Immigration should not be all about money, family is more important. I heard the Rick Roberts radio show yesterday, he was so full of shit about this issue. family members can't just come and get welfare, like he reasoned. it takes 10 fucking years to get a relative here, AND the family member Sponsor MUST pledge and support the family member, who is not allowed to get Government benefits of any kind. demagoguery at its worst.

Quote:
I don’t know what’s going to happen to Comey, nobody does including you. I wouldn’t want to be in his shoes right now. That I do know. Rosenstein and the IG said he was insubordinate while the FBI Director. We’ll see how insubordinate very soon.
Comey is a Jackass, I don't know of anyone who likes him. but it's a fairytale to think he will end up behind bars. if Clinton can't be imprisoned for her many crimes, how could Comey be jailed?
Old 05-17-2019, 12:26 PM   #150
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Flynn will be exonerated when its revealed that the whole case was predicated on a fraud perpetrated by federal stooges loyal to hildebeest. Your dignity sank in your dinghy after the Mueller report left you clutching at straws to keep your delusions afloat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccielover View Post
dinghy/dignity. I understand reading is hard for some.
+1

Especially when they are prone to see only what they want to see.

Quote:
It's taken the better part of two years to dig the evidence out of a corrupt FBI and DOJ. The IG has been on the case for something like 8 months now.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women