Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 04-14-2024, 09:33 AM   #31
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Most of the people I know against abortion is men.
What's sad..... Most of said men have wives that feel differently.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 09:42 AM   #32
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
Right!

No shit.

This is a hooker board. First the men who pay for abortions.
I've paid to get a few abortions. A few got vacuumed out and a few got flushed down the toilet. I don't regret any of em
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 10:30 AM   #33
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Again. The male doctrine.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 01:06 PM   #34
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

A belief system can lead to many ideas and false conclusions. Just study history. One example is people were stoned when they came up with the idea the earth is not the center of the universe, and everything revolves around it.

Those that want to play God and state abortion is taking a life can follow their beliefs.

They should leave others that don't share their beliefs alone. And definitely not make laws.
VitaMan is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 02:14 PM   #35
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaMan View Post
A belief system can lead to many ideas and false conclusions. Just study history. One example is people were stoned when they came up with the idea the earth is not the center of the universe, and everything revolves around it.

Those that want to play God and state abortion is taking a life can follow their beliefs.

They should leave others that don't share their beliefs alone. And definitely not make laws.
It can go both ways.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 04-14-2024, 05:49 PM   #36
VitaMan
Valued Poster

Then why are the Republicans forcing people and making laws that go their way ?
Old 04-14-2024, 08:08 PM   #37
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Then why are the Republicans forcing people and making laws that go their way ?
Like I said it can go both ways. Some people are for Abortion and some are against it. How do we please both sides? Politicians like to form sides. They like to pass laws that give rise to conflict among the masses that's what they do.
Old 04-14-2024, 09:36 PM   #38
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... I'm wondering why Democrats are forcing people and making laws
that go their way.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 05:38 AM   #39
VitaMan
Valued Poster

You mean on the abortion issue ? This thread topic is about the abortion issue.....correct ?

Is your post pertaining to the thread topic, or an attempt at hijacking ?
Old 04-15-2024, 08:28 AM   #40
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You mean on the abortion issue ? This thread topic is about the abortion issue.....correct ?

Hi VitaMan, In Post #36, you made a general statement about Republicans, which you believe applies to abortion, and other issues. Levianon and Salty did the same. I don't think any of you hijacked the thread.

It's interesting to me to know what you and others think about the two political parties and the laws they try to pass, both generally and specifically, like abortion. In general terms, I agree with you and Salty, and strongly agree with Levianon. As to some of the abortion laws Republicans are passing in places like Texas, I strongly agree with you.

This last part is not directed at you VitaMan. I hope we aren't hitting the RTM button every time something like this comes up. I think the threads are more interesting when we wander a bit, as long as we circle back to the topic at hand.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 07:45 PM   #41
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Like I said it can go both ways. Some people are for Abortion and some are against it. How do we please both sides? Politicians like to form sides. They like to pass laws that give rise to conflict among the masses that's what they do.
Why not just let a woman and her doctor decide what to do. What about getting a tubal ligation or other forms of sterilization? - equally changing the course of births...as does an abortion.

When the legislation enters the bedroom or the bathroom, there is a problem in general. The point is - this just should have never been on the docket for politicians to determine.

Stay the fuck out of my personal life motherfuckers.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 08:08 PM   #42
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Why not just let a woman and her doctor decide what to do. What about getting a tubal ligation or other forms of sterilization? - equally changing the course of births...as does an abortion.

When the legislation enters the bedroom or the bathroom, there is a problem in general. The point is - this just should have never been on the docket for politicians to determine.

Stay the fuck out of my personal life motherfuckers.
Well Tubal Ligation prevents the women from becoming pregnant in the first place and that is a conversation that is strictly between a women and her Doctor and it's not a controversial subject anyway. Abortion on the other hand involves a women who is pregnant and a developing fetus and the idea of having it destroyed is controversial politically, socially, ethically, medically, ect. It's a subject that can be debated upside down and side ways. It's a sensitive subject that's why Some States will make it legal and others won't.
Old 04-15-2024, 09:20 PM   #43
Ducbutter
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Seems worth noting that the overwhelming majority of countries on the planet either prohibit abortion on demand altogether or place a gestational limit between 10 and 24 weeks beyond which no on demand abortions are allowed. That strikes me as a reasonable compromise.
Democratic women in favor of abortion used to talk about "legal, safe and rare" regarding abortion. They seem to have dropped the "rare" caveat.
Ducbutter is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 09:47 PM   #44
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ducbutter View Post
Seems worth noting that the overwhelming majority of countries on the planet either prohibit abortion on demand altogether or place a gestational limit between 10 and 24 weeks beyond which no on demand abortions are allowed. That strikes me as a reasonable compromise.
Democratic women in favor of abortion used to talk about "legal, safe and rare" regarding abortion. They seem to have dropped the "rare" caveat.
I agree with the bold text. It's indeed a reasonable compromise, unless health really is an issue. Most women, around 93% according to one study, know they're pregnant by 12 weeks. The average is around 5 weeks.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 10:23 PM   #45
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:

... Obviously, me comment is pertaining to the Abortion issue.
It IS what we're all discussing here, aint it??
Please pay attention! ... That-way Tiny won't need to
correct you.

... As stated - The Dems and Repubs surely need to
find a reasonable compromise.

YES --- ON THE ABORTION ISSUE.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women