Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-08-2021, 04:40 PM   #1
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17
Default Human Trafficking Essay from Treetop the Great

I was there when Bibo Spa on Parmer Lane was raided. One very young Asian female not of age was turned over to Safe Cares. I Love Spa was raided at the same time but nobody was arrested.

I was there when Little Yellow House on Pond Springs Road was raided. Three Asian women were turned over to Safe Cares.

I was there when Shanghai in Round Rock was raided. Two Asian Women were turned over to Safe Cares.

I was there when King Spa in Round Rock was raided. One Asian Lady in her 50's was turned over to Safe Cares.

I was there when the spa on Carpenter Street was raided. Three Asian women were turned over to Safe Cares. I was told many more were resucued from their other location across the country.

I was there when D&T was raided. Safe Cares was there but they didn't take anyone.

I was there when GoGo was raided. Safe Cares was there but they didn't take anyone.

I was there when Total Relaxation in Round Rock was raided. Safe Cares was there but they didn't take anyone.

Austin Day Spa also got raided because someone tipped off UT Elementary School. That's all I know on this brothel.

There are at least 7 others I'm aware of in the Austin area.

I have a lot of knowledge about how AMPs work. More than most of you combined. I used to be a piece of shit person who turned a blind eye. Now I'm just trying to make amends for my disgusting behavior.

I've received multiple death threats but have never been personally confronted. The only time I got really scared was when someone started texting me photos of myself and telling me about my routine. Obviously I was followed for several days and that really shook me up because these human traffickers are really bad people.

Ive also been offered money to shut the fuck up. I don't extort. Crime Stoppers money is more profitable. Just joking.

The massive AMP bust from 3 years ago resulted from credible information turned over to LE. I was even accused on Eccie of being the person who wrote a very lengthy and detailed reports on over 15 AMPs.

Bust happen a lot more than what we see in the news. Sex trafficking victims in AMPs are rescued on a regular basis.

I noted above several AMPs that were raided but there were no signs of human trafficking. That's because not every AMP is involved in human trafficking.

That said, who cares if their business was turned upside down. They are criminal enterprises. The end justifies the means. If they are indeed human trafficking free they should be left alone.

Absolutely nothing I have written is bull shit or hyperbolic.

Absolutely nothing here is inflammatory meant to piss anyone off.

If you want to contribute don't throw insults. I didn't.

https://www.safeaustin.org/cares-pressrelease-2020/

Don't get caught with your pants down!

Cheers and be safe.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-08-2021, 05:02 PM   #2
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

By the way, when they are rescued they are given a T Visa and are connected to so many services to help them recover. They are not put out on the streets.
Old 06-08-2021, 08:01 PM   #3
Bigaustex
Premium Access

Encounters: 24

Now it’s Treetop the Great?
Not here to argue or debate, so from now on it’s crickets chirping from this rookie.
Bigaustex is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:02 AM   #4
oldphone14
Premium Access

What a bunch of hot air. Why start a new thread?
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...5&postcount=48

Quote:
The end justifies the means. If they are indeed human trafficking free they should be left alone.
Yet how many of those raids results in trafficking convictions?

You were there when they got raided all those times, what's your job again? CEO of Community Moralism? Bumper sticker "Hand Jobs Are Evil!"

CARE takes in people for lot's of reasons, its not defacto proof of trafficking. Though, they do good work. It doesn't make your case of trafficking.
Quote:
I was there when Little Yellow House on Pond Springs Road was raided. Three Asian women were turned over to Safe Cares.
Conversation goes something like, "You are going to jail for consensual sex work, or you can go with SAFE CARE and get help, your choice - just say the bad man was mean to you...and you go to SAFE CARE"

Quote:
Further betraying the rescue narrative is a detailed Associated Press account of how one sex worker was pressured to call herself a sex trafficking victim under the threat of being arrested on prostitution charges if she didn't. It seems likely that this woman and others similarly situated (perhaps those who ultimately were convicted of prostitution) are the basis for police tall tales.
https://reason.com/2021/02/25/federa...x-traffickers/

Talk about COERCION! That's how they manipulate "reports" to make their moralist claims. SHOW US THE CONVICTIONS

As I stated before (which is funny you start a new thread), "trafficking" has been re-defined as professional sex workers traveling from place to place (on their own free will).

So, show me the convictions. Arresting places for selling HJ's is not proof of trafficking.

Quote:
I used to be a piece of shit person who turned a blind eye. Now I'm just trying to make amends for my disgusting behavior.
TreeTop, what you are doing is potentially HURTING these women, if you wanted to do something productive, promote making sex work legal.

Why Sex Work Is Real Work
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/why-...k-is-real-work
Quote:
Still, continued criminalization of sex work and sex workers is a form of violence by governments and contributes to the high level of stigma and discrimination. A systematic review and meta-analysis led by the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), for instance, has found that sex workers who have experienced "repressive policing" (including arrest, extortion, and violence from police) are three times more likely to experience sexual or physical violence.

Quote:
Massage Worker Cases the Only Ones Not Dropped
https://reason.com/2021/02/25/federa...x-traffickers/
While prosecutors dropped all cases against the men who were surveilled, publicly humiliated, and used to make claims of a sham trafficking bust, the women who these men patronized did not get off so easy. In fact, the only people prosecuted in this "human trafficking bust" have been the women who staffed these massage businesses—the very people police assured the public that they were in this to save.
Quote:
Some local press continues to report that Ma stands accused of "human trafficking," although no such charges exist. They are not listed on an initial February 2019 arrest warrant for Ma, nor are they listed among her charges now. (It's unclear why TCPalm, which directly cites court documents in reporting on Ma's case and has access to the same information that I do, has repeatedly made this false claim.)
Quote:
Further betraying the rescue narrative is a detailed Associated Press account of how one sex worker was pressured to call herself a sex trafficking victim under the threat of being arrested on prostitution charges if she didn't. It seems likely that this woman and others similarly situated (perhaps those who ultimately were convicted of prostitution) are the basis for police tall tales.
oldphone14 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:34 AM   #5
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Convictions of the human traffickers are very difficult.

My focus is on AMPs is because I have knowledge.

In the mean time the most important thing is to rescue the victims.

If 50 AMP criminal enterprises are disrupted and turned upside down to rescue 1 person it's worth it.

Even if zero are found it still worth the effort.

Still can't believe you don't think there are any human trafficked sex slaves in Austin AMPs.
Old 06-09-2021, 10:48 AM   #6
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Some folks need to read up on human trafficking. Period.

Also read why its so hard to get trafficking convictions. The girls are scared to death and have family members that are threatened or worse. Not to mention theyre scared of being deported and losing their deposit that got them here.

Wake up folks.
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:51 AM   #7
winn dixie
Premium Access

Folks playing semantic word games with a serious and growing problem. Unbelievable.
Old 06-09-2021, 10:56 AM   #8
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post

If 50 AMP criminal enterprises are disrupted and turned upside down to rescue 1 person it's worth it.

Still can't believe you don't think there are any human trafficked sex slaves in Austin AMPs.
i just pm one of the mods. They really need to do something about these clowns. I urge everyone to do the same. This should really be in the coed forum.
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2021, 10:58 AM   #9
oldphone14
Premium Access

Quote:

Inotherwords, no convictions. Zero.... yet you continue to harrass sex workers.

You are full of it. You justify hurting consensual sex workers for the "non-zero chance" of potentially of finding a trafficker, on behalf of all sex workers which you harm (which I am not one) f- you.

You are doing a bad thing, not a good thing.

Stop hurting sex workers, Tree top.
Old 06-09-2021, 11:04 AM   #10
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Obviously, we disagree.

That said, I truly appreciate your input because I hadn't thought about some of the things you wrote.

Cheers and be safe.
Old 06-09-2021, 11:11 AM   #11
oldphone14
Premium Access

Quote:
Obviously, we disagree.

That said, I truly appreciate your input because I hadn't thought about some of the things you wrote.

Cheers and be safe.
You sound like a retired person who is being sucked in by vice cops as a informant. You aren't helping, just so you understand that. Do they give you an honorary badge and everything?

Stop hurting sex workers, Tree top.

The logic is simple:

No, the ends do not justify the means. Your logic of "fuck ALL the consensual sex workers, because MAYBE there's a trafficker" is flawed, you are hurting many more than you are saving (which apparently is none, show me a trafficking conviction!?). You dont care about the consensual sex worker because "they are a criminal enterprise", so you are a moralist. Plain and simple.

You dont belong here in this forum, imo.
Old 06-09-2021, 11:21 AM   #12
winn dixie
Premium Access

Its clear some are very worried about open discussions on this topic. Deleting threads moving threads and pmming mods.
Their motives are clear.
One mamasahn has called and asked "why I do this"?

I replied with names of girls they have trafficked that got out and now advocate against trafficking. One got to stay in the States the other 2 were sent home!

If folks want a true indy get a provider on one of these sites.
Old 06-09-2021, 11:29 AM   #13
oldphone14
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Its clear some are very worried about open discussions on this topic. Deleting threads moving threads and pmming mods.
Their motives are clear.
One mamasahn has called and asked "why I do this"?

I replied with names of girls they have trafficked that got out and now advocate against trafficking. One got to stay in the States the other 2 were sent home!

Show me the convictions. Women who move around to collect money for sex work are "trafficked" according to the new definition...which wont usually hold up in court because its not a "legal" definition. Calling prostitution "sex trafficking" is moralizing pomp and moral panic custom made for the press and women who have nothing better to do "busy bodies", like the two in this forum.

Stop hurting sex workers, Winn Dixie

Quote:
Go ahead, ADVERTISE.
Old 06-09-2021, 11:48 AM   #14
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

This is totally out of hand and the scope of this forum. Mod needs to control tge content of the forums. To your damn function
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-10-2021, 10:10 PM   #15
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Gotta wonder why.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women