Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 06-04-2021, 07:38 AM   #31
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
You have repeatedly posted the same thing. Are your interests being hurt?
That’s a good question, and i think we’d all like to hear your answer.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 08:32 AM   #32
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood View Post
He is afraid of DT. And i know the girls at magic stone. They are not trafficing. Aurora is trafficing. Essence is a trafficing place operates out of houston. He pulled this list out of his ass.
I don't think those places are involved in human trafficking. However, that's the beauty of the nuclear option. Even if there is a 1% change you are correct the business should be disrupted. Thank you for your contribution.

I used to think Magic Stone was in human trafficking because all of those ladies will put out everything to anyone. But I was wrong and now they are Treetop Certified Human Traffic Free.

Please explain why I am afraid of D&T (detained & trafficked). Perhaps you are correct and it's a subconscious fear.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 10:06 AM   #33
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
He is afraid of DT. And i know the girls at magic stone. They are not trafficing. Aurora is trafficing. Essence is a trafficing place operates out of houston. He pulled this list out of his ass.
Thought you posted that trafficking doesnt exist?

oopsie
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 10:57 AM   #34
Bagheera
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Whispers successfully chased most reputable contributors to ECCIE off of it and onto other sites. Now Treetop and winn dixie are doing their best to chase the rest off.

Congrats!
Bagheera is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 11:11 AM   #35
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagheera View Post
Whispers successfully chased most reputable contributors to ECCIE off of it and onto other sites. Now Treetop and winn dixie are doing their best to chase the rest off.

Congrats!
How do you know of Whispers? Your registration date is late 2020. He hasnt really been active since way before that!
So? Who did you used to be?
What other sites you speak of? That beta site where speech is suppressed unless youre in the owners inner circle.
Old 06-04-2021, 11:19 AM   #36
Bagheera
Premium Access

Encounters: 20

Quote:
How do you know of Whispers? Your registration date is late 2020. He hasnt really been active since way before that!
What other sites you speak of? That beta site where speech is suppressed unless youre in the owners inner circle.
I owe you nothing...go pound sand.
Bagheera is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 02:25 PM   #37
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I wrote something to respond realized it was not worth it. Treetop and win dixie are in need of attention. They dont care about the girls only the illusion they care. The mods dont care about content and rules. This site will be gone in a year thanks to TT and WD. They are small children saying look at me.
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 02:37 PM   #38
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I urge everyone submit complaints to the mids about TTand Wd. Maybe that will get them to return the site to a review forum not a crusade site
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 03:19 PM   #39
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:

Congrats!
Quote:
Quote:
Hit close to home?
Whispers was a major contributor to this site with extensive knowledge. sesta/fosta is why this board changed its rules and format. Which led to an exodus of members. Wasnt other members or mods that caused it. By the way. fosta sesta mainly deals with trafficking!
Youre in over your head sir.
So which perma banned member are you?
Old 06-04-2021, 06:08 PM   #40
Treetop78759
Valued Poster

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I urge everyone submit complaints to the mids about TTand Wd. Maybe that will get them to return the site to a review forum not a crusade site
All I wanted is to have a thought provoking discussion on the nuclear option.

The last thing I wanted is to make you mad.

I'm very sorry. Please forgive me brother.
Treetop78759 is offline   Quote
Old 06-04-2021, 06:16 PM   #41
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post

The last thing I wanted is to make you mad.

I'm very sorry. Please forgive me brother.
He is asking for deletion of his account. His writing style and stance looks to be that of a promoter.
Old 06-04-2021, 06:45 PM   #42
SecretE
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 157

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
You have literally tried to have this "provoking discussion" every time you post.
SecretE is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 01:13 AM   #43
John Smallberries
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6
Default Zeal of the convert

Quote:
Hit close to home?
Whispers was a major contributor to this site with extensive knowledge. sesta/fosta is why this board changed its rules and format. Which led to an exodus of members. Wasnt other members or mods that caused it. By the way. fosta sesta mainly deals with trafficking!
Youre in over your head sir.
So which perma banned member are you?
Hey WD, I’ve been following this (and related) threads with great interest. Human trafficking is a horror, one of the gravest of uniquely human sins. So much so it’s extraordinarily difficult to have even a low-touch, low-bandwidth bulletin board conversation … as has become abundantly clear. I can’t fathom the bar room brawl this could turn into were we – in a bar!

Thank you for provoking this important conversation. A conversation among people who should (and do) care. Folks who can do something about it: like refusing to fund it. Count me in! You obviously care as well.

Despite my interest in the topic and strong desire to do right by our providers, I’m finding it increasingly difficult to stay tuned in. As a matter of fact, I’m about to tune out. I’m writing this mostly as a plea to you:
Will you please consider toning it down? Consider getting back to contributing to the community’s pool of knowledge in a more constructive way? With more facts and less hyperbole?
Making the same point over and over again doesn’t make you more right (or more wrong). It just makes you sound shrill. The browbeating, sarcastic, illiberal, and bombastic behaviors only get in the way of what should otherwise be important messages. I know you’ve been the subject of many ad hominem attacks, but replying in kind only diminishes you. Makes you appear defensive and insecure. Constantly questioning others’ motives, or implying an (impossible) omniscience of others’ intent only make you appear weak. Ad hominem attacks and questioning others’ motives are the last bastions of weak and defeated arguments.

I prefer to stay engaged in this conversation. Continue following it. More fundamentally, I want to remain on ECCIE. Your behavior’s making it difficult.

I do not agree with many of your statements - especially the more blanket ones. Here’s my contribution on the merits. Perhaps not as fully informed as yours - perhaps more so. (I joined ECCIE in 2010. See that you joined in 2017.) Based on my experience as a hobbyist and as someone who ‘knows some of the girls’ – including owners and managers - here's what I think:
  • many AMPs do not engage in trafficking
  • many AMP providers are not trafficked
  • many providers turn to this profession with full volition and freedom of choice – coming and going
  • some providers find themselves in unfortunate life and financial circumstances and turn to this for the money
  • regardless of the why, many make good money. Far more than what their other skills can earn. And it can be a shit-ton (as someone said earlier, more than many of us make!)
  • some AMPs & some providers (and likely many of the so-called independents advertising on other sites) traffic and are trafficked
  • and it appears there’s more trafficking than I’ve been aware of, and now I'm better informed on what to look out for

Today, Bagheera said,
Quote:

Congrats!
And you replied by with a chuckle-inducingly impotent, legalistic attack:
Quote:
He lashes back at you and you attack again, “Youre in over your head sir.” [sic] (What does that even mean in this context BTW?). Your wheels then run into the ditch when you try deflecting blame on the point he’s making: that you (more accurately your behavior) and Treetop are ‘chasing the rest off.’

Yes, I believe it’s true that rule changes in light of SESTA & FOSTA drove many away. Perhaps accounts for the majority of departures. It’s a great point. A point I hadn’t before pondered. But it wasn’t shared in the spirit of giving. It was wielded to deflect personal accountability. I wasn’t fooled by this attempt to cloak yourself in a truth in the falsity of blamelessness. I doubt many others were as well.

I agree with Bagheera (albeit not expressed in the most constructive way). Speaking for myself, your behavior in these forums, and that of Treetop’s (thankfully banned), ARE in fact driving me away. And not just from this conversation. But from contributing on ECCIE. I’ve been away from the community for some time. Came back in recent months with every intent of getting back to contributing. I've withheld posting many reviews, largely (but not solely) because of the dynamics surrounding this crusading. So this is Bagheera, me, and several others all trying to tell you the same thing. Are you willing to listen?

Please Winn Dixie, I ask you to please hear me. Hear what your fellow ECCIE members are saying:
  • many want to hear your information about the provider community and fact-based insights about human trafficking
  • some (perhaps many) even want to hear your opinions about it -- without the mind-numbing, off-putting repetitiveness, bombast and churlishness
  • most importantly, some (hopefully many) do not want to patronize traffickers and are hungry for facts and specifics. In this regard, please tell us for cry’s sake who is trafficking? Why are you withholding this information? Why all the two-stepping? The winking and nodding? Only engenders doubt in your good faith. Doubt about the accuracy of your claims.

On February 20, 2021 you posted, “I WAS in the spa game a long time! I know what really goes on.” I’ve valued many of your opinions – respected them – because of the experience you claim. Because some of what you say resonates with my own experiences. But WD – you have no corner on the market of provider information. No exclusive ownership of "the truth." No matter how many years you’ve been in the hobby, no matter how deeply involved in the AMP business, others have different and valid perspectives based on their experiences. Experiences and perspectives I'm asking you to honor. Your fellow members are asking to honor. Information, insights and experiences that you cannot possibly have possession of. Not through any fault or shortcoming. But because you are just one bloke. One of many. (Hopefully) trying your best to contribute in good faith.

And isn’t that the whole point of boards like ECCIE? Places where people of like interests can freely exchange their views? Where we all can contribute to the greater good? With the hope that facts, knowledge and reason rise to the top - multiplied many times over?

My perspective’s been broadened because of yours. Eyes more discerning as a hobbyist. For this I thank you. I do not want to fund trafficking. But I no longer wish to fund your lesser angles with my time and attention.

You attacked Bagheera on a picayune member profile stat. I note that your profile stats show 11,819 posts: 8.09 posts per day on average, every day of the year, for the past 4 years (to the day). This tells me you’re spending an awful lot of time and investing a lot of energy in an arena you claim is anathema to your being. This is puzzling. You have the zeal of the convert. The repentant sinner. And this gives me pause.

Please reconsider your approach WD. Because I really do want to hear more of what you have to say about human trafficking (at least more that is new to share), and what others have to say - save the chair throwing and recycling.

Respectfully,
JS
John Smallberries is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 04:48 AM   #44
RamTheJam
Valued Poster

Why?
Because that's what that Forum Section is for in the first place.
I.O.W. "Don't shi+ where you eat"
RamTheJam is offline   Quote
Old 06-05-2021, 10:10 AM   #45
winn dixie
Premium Access

In response to
https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...4&postcount=43

Quote:
Quote:
I wrote something to respond realized it was not worth it. Treetop and win dixie are in need of attention. They dont care about the girls only the illusion they care. The mods dont care about content and rules. This site will be gone in a year thanks to TT and WD. They are small children saying look at me.
Quote:
Quote:

Congrats!
Quote:
The list will be pulled out of his ass. He does not have this information. It wii be comprised of location he has grudges against. I am disappointed in the mods. This thread should have been moved. They are encouraging tt and wd behaviour and turning this review board into a joke
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldphone14 View Post
Look yourself. Ask the girls, they'll tell you if you get to know them.

The girls look on online help wanted forums, or word of mouth. Like anyone, like you, and like me, they maybe get into debt, and take jobs to pay off their debt maybe they dont wish they do, but they are not coerced by force. They are in dead end service jobs and want more money, they dont want to clean toilets...etc

Its a contrived moral panic, thats it. Its not "human trafficking" its, girls who perhaps made bad life choices...again, that's essentially their own doing.

But, its not "human trafficking", they are free, and are there by choice, and sought it out.

Sorry to burst your bubble, maybe that was part of the "appeal" was some mafia gun against the temple caged woman thing?

Its just not the case.

Now, for locked door "agency" prostitution rings with bodyguards on the doors, that's something different. That exists.

But, don't conflate the two. Those arent typical AMPS. If you have Asian whore houses, full service, pimp controlled, then you MAYBE have a situation of coercion...emphasis on maybe.

If were talking about AMPS where anyone can walk in off the street, basically L1, those are not houses of human trafficking...just a source of a bunch of pissed off moralists in the community.

The police often have to make a "show" of doing something about it, to shut up the community wives/busybodies.

Thanks,
Quote:
We still have not seen the list. TT and WD are a couple of posers. Acting like they are "in the know" also it is still interesting they only pick on certain location. My guess the are owners trying ti eliminate competition. Or the girls would sate them for free. Something is fishy
Quote:
Quote:
Mods Please move not a review. Stop encouraging him he should follow the rules j
Quote:
Yes but not where reviews are posted. Since they wont ban them force them to post their crusades in the correct place. They have relocated items for a lot less. The mods need to start getting these two under control.
What has these folks feathers all stirred up? Could it be affecting the bottom line? If I get one person to see the light. One person to cancel just one rub at these places. If I get more heat on these trafficking places Ive succeeded.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women