Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 05-07-2021, 07:10 AM   #16
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
I have no intel on this closing. Just going by the post! No business name was mentioned! However. Generically rub and tugs have been called spas! Trafficking has no bias!
I can tell ya'll that many of these places are worried right now! Karma is a bitch! Whether the place has true indies or trafficked gals they are all on high alert.
Winn dixie. Super spy. Malls are hiring cops again you would fit right in.
Otisdriftwood is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 08:22 AM   #17
Imnewatthis
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 13

Same, please PM me
Imnewatthis is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 08:42 AM   #18
ParsonJacob
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otisdriftwood View Post
ParsonJacob is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 01:58 PM   #19
winn dixie
Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Quote:
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 07:21 PM   #20
DrSticks2
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treetop78759 View Post
Not sure what happened yet but human trafficking doesn't discriminate regardless of race or ethnicity.
Quote:
I have no intel on this closing. Just going by the post! No business name was mentioned! However. Generically rub and tugs have been called spas! Trafficking has no bias!
I can tell ya'll that many of these places are worried right now! Karma is a bitch! Whether the place has true indies or trafficked gals they are all on high alert.

I hear that Massage Envy, Massage Heights, and Oak Haven Massage are trafficking their women, with the male masseuses being their pimps.

@Treetop and @winn dixie:

You should grab a box a doughnuts, sit outside of these places, and report back on here with your findings. You can then inform LE on the intel that you gather.
DrSticks2 is offline   Quote
Old 05-07-2021, 09:43 PM   #21
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSticks2 View Post
I hear that Massage Envy, Massage Heights, and Oak Haven Massage are trafficking their women, with the male masseuses being their pimps.

@Treetop and @winn dixie:

You should grab a box a doughnuts, sit outside of these places, and report back on here with your findings. You can then inform LE on the intel that you gather.
Touch a nerve there ? You can insult me and try to discredit
me all you want. I know most of the mama sahns and owners from years of going to these places. I know what goes on. My eyes are open. With every shutdown, regardless of the reason. I celebrate!
In no way do I associate with treetop. I dont think his posts are totally genuine? Just my opinion and not an attack or insinuation of anything about treetop.
In my thread on the closing of spas can anyone dispute that theyre now CLOSED? NO!!
Now another profitable one closes! Great news!
I do not and will not specifically name names or go after any of these businesses. Just trying to open eyes. Like my eyes are open now!
A thread about a closed business is fair game. Some of ya'll are so scared! Where have I ever named one OPEN business??
Nope never nada! Like I posted earlier. I look for more to close soon.
Old 05-07-2021, 10:09 PM   #22
DrSticks2
Premium Access

Quote:
Touch a nerve there ? You can insult me and try to discredit
me all you want. I know most of the mama sahns and owners from years of going to these places. I know what goes on. My eyes are open. With every shutdown, regardless of the reason. I celebrate!
In no way do I associate with treetop. I dont think his posts are totally genuine? Just my opinion and not an attack or insinuation of anything about treetop.
In my thread on the closing of spas can anyone dispute that theyre now CLOSED? NO!!
Now another profitable one closes! Great news!
I do not and will not specifically name names or go after any of these businesses. Just trying to open eyes. Like my eyes are open now!
A thread about a closed business is fair game. Some of ya'll are so scared! Where have I ever named one OPEN business??
Nope never nada! Like I posted earlier. I look for more to close soon.
No nerves touched or neither scared. I was just trying to point out how ridiculous Treetop and you sound, by being ridiculous myself. Just mind your own business, and go away
Old 05-09-2021, 07:09 AM   #23
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Considering that a number of them have gone on to become successful indies ought to give you a clue.

You must still be on the no fly list...

Or is it something darker...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 09:44 AM   #24
MadIvan
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

I wasn't planning to get involved, but might as well get the popcorn.

It's funny how they keep blathering "they closed, therefore..." As if businesses involved in somewhat less than legal activities don't close all the time. And interestingly there were no self-congratulatory press releases about large numbers of people saved from the clutches of evil traffickers, as there always are after raids. Of course in 95% of cases even those turn out to be BS.
MadIvan is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2021, 10:21 AM   #25
winn dixie
Premium Access

As most know its very hard to convict on trafficking charges. LE usually gets these places with zoning problems health violations etc.. 2 places got hit with major health violations and closed and moved out that night!
What does that tell ya'll?
A win is a win !
Old 05-09-2021, 10:43 AM   #26
DrSticks2
Premium Access

Quote:
As most know its very hard to convict on trafficking charges. LE usually gets these places with zoning problems health violations etc.. 2 places got hit with major health violations and closed and moved out that night!
What does that tell ya'll?
A win is a win !
Blah, blah, blah... Total BS
Old 05-09-2021, 11:15 AM   #27
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

Winn dixie you need to face facts.. Nobody is buying what you are selling. Just go away
Old 05-09-2021, 10:23 PM   #28
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
Winn dixie you need to face facts.. Nobody is buying what you are selling. Just go away
What am I selling?
Profitable places that get health violations dont just close and move out
Are some posters here scared to talk about trafficking? Seems so.
For those with an open mind. Be careful! All these places are on high alert!
Old 05-10-2021, 07:20 AM   #29
Otisdriftwood
Valued Poster

They were closed and now reopened. Another success for WD cloing them down. Just go away.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:22 AM   #30
winn dixie
Premium Access

Quote:
They were closed and now reopened. Another success for WD cloing them down. Just go away.
Really? The two I reported are vacate! I drive by them daily! Nice try!
Where did I ever state I closed them down? I have nothing to do with it! Where do some of you come from with these accusations ?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women