Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Austin Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70386
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Have you ever:
I have no interest in pursuing beyond activities. 26 38.81%
I have brought the provider lunch, gift, small token. 22 32.84%
I continualy give a small additional donation above neg. 15 22.39%
I have helped the providor in some way car ride, profess advice etc. 20 29.85%
In doing so has: provided additional services at amp. 13 19.40%
In doing so has: provided additional services outside of amp. 9 13.43%
In doing so has provided opertunity of relationship with provider. 14 20.90%
Has never provided me additional services. 10 14.93%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 67. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-03-2019, 10:02 AM   #16
Green Eyed Shy Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LM311 View Post
Could you please let us know the name of that place - so those who care don't go there?
I'm sure you can figure it out, but I don't know if it stops here because I had to save my own ass. The next day I was questioned by APD for over two hours. They told me that if I didn't tell them everything about the other spas I've recently been to I would also be prosecuted for perjury and obstruction in addition to prostitution. I was scared shitless so I had no choice but to tell the truth and hand over text messages. At the very end I had to sign my testimony and was told as long as I continued to cooperate I wouldn't be prosecuted so that's what I did. Do I regret doing what I did? No, but I sure wasn't expecting to be interrogated by two threatening asshole detectives.
Green Eyed Shy Guy is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 03:41 AM   #17
utopia69
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Eyed Shy Guy View Post
I'm sure you can figure it out, but I don't know if it stops here because I had to save my own ass. The next day I was questioned by APD for over two hours. They told me that if I didn't tell them everything about the other spas I've recently been to I would also be prosecuted for perjury and obstruction in addition to prostitution. I was scared shitless so I had no choice but to tell the truth and hand over text messages. At the very end I had to sign my testimony and was told as long as I continued to cooperate I wouldn't be prosecuted so that's what I did. Do I regret doing what I did? No, but I sure wasn't expecting to be interrogated by two threatening asshole detectives.
Would you mind sharing the locations you disclosed to APD?
utopia69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 01:52 PM   #18
nuglet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

WTF? you allowed yourself to be questioned and held for 2 hrs with no atty..? HA HA HA HAHAHAHHAHA
nuglet is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2019, 06:54 PM   #19
Kamisearch
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Unless they actually have solid proof of illegal activities, it's stupid to play along with them. If you have a straight story there is no need to "attempt to save your own ass" because if they keep pressuring you then its a form of harassment. Scaring you is a tactic they try on people who don't know what they really are legally authorized to do, and in your case, it worked a ton for them.
Kamisearch is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 09:26 AM   #20
Green Eyed Shy Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopia69 View Post
Would you mind sharing the locations you disclosed to APD?
My go to regular places were Classic and DT. The detectives made me tell them EVERYTHING. Including all of the sex acts and how much they charged. It was bad telling them that for $60 the girl will get topless, let you suck their tits and play with their pussy while she jerked you off. What was terribly uncomfortable was having to disclose every single sex act when I paid at least $100+ above the normal entrance fee. I did tell them that I'd been to Sunny and Lucky before but they didn't seem very interested because it was in the summer and not recent. They did seem extra interested in DT.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:32 AM   #21
Green Eyed Shy Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamisearch View Post
Unless they actually have solid proof of illegal activities, it's stupid to play along with them. If you have a straight story there is no need to "attempt to save your own ass" because if they keep pressuring you then its a form of harassment. Scaring you is a tactic they try on people who don't know what they really are legally authorized to do, and in your case, it worked a ton for them.
I spoke with an attorney a few days later and he said the fact that I was so open and only concerned for my own ass is exactly what LE was hoping for.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:36 AM   #22
Green Eyed Shy Guy
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
WTF? you allowed yourself to be questioned and held for 2 hrs with no atty..? HA HA HA HAHAHAHHAHA
Hey dickface retard. You and everyone else would have done the exact same thing.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:02 AM   #23
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Hey dickface retard. You and everyone else would have done the exact same thing.
Nah, those of us that know their rights know to shut up. They have to prove your guilt, don't do their job for them.
GastonGlock is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:24 PM   #24
ATX
Premium Access

Encounters: 46

Quote:
You're a nieve stupid dumb ass. Why would you ever admit to any law enforcement of commiting a crime. Regardless of what an officer tells you. They made You bull shit your weak and cracked lawyer up or just sit there and shut your mouth until they let you go. You can always be charged and convicted regardless of what they tell you. Then you wrote a statement even more retarded. You can't argue or try to weasel around a signed written statement.
ATX is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2019, 06:36 PM   #25
Buck Nekkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
You should have had CChriss talk to them....I hear he's pretty scary too.....
Buck Nekkid is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 07:55 AM   #26
PHD135
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

The detectives should be “very busy” verifying all the info from the suspect...they already lost a few pounds...
PHD135 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 09:11 AM   #27
Green Eyed Shy Guy
BANNED

Either way, I like my chances. Besides, these places are not in the massage business and everyone knows it. They are nothing but slimy whore houses run by a bunch of criminals. If the other hapy ending is that slaves are set free, who really cares that a bunch of criminals are arrested and deported. Bravo to LE if they make it happen!
Old 12-06-2019, 10:00 AM   #28
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
They are nothing but slimy whore houses run by a bunch of criminals.
However, they're only criminals because this country was settled by a bunch of religious nuts that were even too prudish for the English.

Furthermore, making the act illegal, rather out in the open and subject to health inspection, helps facilitate trafficking. You only endanger everyone else by pushing it into the shadows.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:18 AM   #29
DrSticks2
Premium Access

Encounters: 23

Green Eyed Shy Guy is Treetop? Anyone else get that same feeling?
DrSticks2 is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2019, 11:23 AM   #30
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSticks2 View Post
Green Eyed Shy Guy is Treetop? Anyone else get that same feeling?
I can smell the boot polish on his breath

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women