Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Mexico > Monterrey - Encounter Reports
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-19-2023, 06:17 PM   #1
XIUMIN
Registered Member

Default KAROL from Aliciadollshouse

My experience with Karol UFFFF!!!

What can I say about this beautiful woman that doesn't sound like romanticism or cheap kitsch, she is a very beautiful woman with a great body but difficult to schedule, when I saw her I couldn't help but put on a surprised face, she looked incredible dressed in a dress fitted and a navel that I imagine caused a couple of crashes on the street before entering, this girl stops traffic and I really didn't like it, I loved it, she is super light, zero diva poses, attentive and smiling at all times , but let's go with the most interesting thing, she is barely 22 years old, she is an extremely attractive and pretty girl in the face, she has a great body, small but beautiful boobs, championship buttocks, a flat abdomen and a lot of waist, yes, a great gym body, in sex she is the type of woman who kisses very richly but very calmly, but little by little the kisses increase in tone and the caresses too, although she is not exactly a novice in the environment it is very easy to generate a good sexual chemistry with her, because of the previous fight I thought it would be a softer service, but surprise, from the moment you penetrate her she moves in a natural way with the desire to enjoy because her kisses last longer, just please keep your hands away from her back because during the orgasmic period she can accidentally scratch, it gets wet delicious, she gives it oral but with a strict condom, it is a highly recommended service, the cost is acceptable, the vouchers are sincerely

Karol
XIUMIN is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2023, 03:20 PM   #2
tee.movil
Premium Access

Encounters: 10

I checked alicia’s web site and it’s totally dated. Some of the information is from 2016.

Do you have a better link?
tee.movil is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women