Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70387
biomed160320
Yssup Rider59856
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47441
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35180
Mojojo33117

Old 08-31-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
Guest110511
Account Disabled

User ID: 7261
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Dungeon in a bag~

I don't have my own Dungeon, but I carry so much with me on all appointments that it is crazy.. my suitcase is so heavy that it is a strain to tote..when people ask me if they can help me with my baggage, they try to pick it up and they ask, my God what all do you have in here...lol
I laugh and say..wouldn't you like to know?

I carry with me butt plugs small to extra large, dildos small to large, two sets of sounds, a couple of strap-on's, paddles,whips, and a couple of enema bags with lots of nozzles~..and gloves for prostate massages.

I have never weighed it but I am sure it is over 50 pounds~
Guest110511 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
Bebe Rebozo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Let me know if you ever get down to San Antonio, and I'll see if we can run through your inventory.
Bebe Rebozo is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:43 PM   #3
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

I hear ya kitty! My "bag o bondage" is a suitcase with wheels. (my boots alone take up considerable space). I may not use it all but better to have it and not need it than want it and not have it. D'ya think kinksters have packrat tendencies?
Guest032514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 07:49 PM   #4
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Currently I can carry everything I need for a bondage session in a grip about the size of a carpet bag. No costumes, boots, or such, just the necessary restraints, toys, etc. Except the cane, dammit, it's too long!
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 06:11 AM   #5
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

This is a good topic. I never know what to do with outcalls because most of the time, when I've carried a lot of things ... it's been a wasted effort. I also have a permanent incall but sometimes use my place. So even though I do carry a bag around with me, often I will have not included just the thing that I need.

I wish to find some sort of "system" that will work and make it so much more simple overall.

Not sure if this is a topic segue or not, but I would love hints on how to do that!

Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
Angel_Grace
Account Disabled

User ID: 6507
My ECCIE Reviews

Excellent Topic!!!

I love my bag-o-tricks!

I've got some restraints that are really wonderful... Like a set of cuffs that you throw over a door, then close the door, then you have cuffs that I can actually hang off of upside down!
Also, a set of adjustable bed cuffs that cris cross under the mattress.
I recently invested in a special cusion that is shaped like a wedge(came with a black bad with handle for discreet outings) It gives me(or you) the BEST angle of attack! Very orgasmic!

I do find it hard to bring all of my strap-ons... they are the heaviest of my toys...
I also have a bad habit of leaving one or two at home... So the ones I'll have with me are either too small (in which case I just break out the latex gloves!) or I end up scaring the shit out of someone with a HUGE purple cock! lmao

Hey KittyBlu... Where do u get ur nozzels from? I've only got 3 and I want to add some more variety to my enema sessions... Any advice?
Angel_Grace is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 03:22 PM   #7
Guest050911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

PPE became an expert on Bag O Bondage issues. Have gotten and discarded so many things to make my bag work.. Have a long Gym bag that I used as I needed to carry my Spreader Bars and Crop. I say that you should regularly review your bag to make sure that the things in there are being used. If not, Be ruthless, take it out.

It was hard for me to do that, but just because it is cool, does not mean it should be in your bag.

I have a lot of items that I made or modified from Home Depot to make them flexible for travel, shorter spreader bars, Bungee carabiners that go over a door for Over head restraint, Velcro Carabiners for Bed frames, and Chairs, etc. Think outside the Condom store and there is so much to use...

PPE

Angel G,
Good to see you, Where you be, Baby Slut Princess??

PPE
Guest050911 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 05:35 PM   #8
Gryphon
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplePussyEater View Post
Think outside the Condom store and there is so much to use...
It's actually pretty amazing how many items from a typical dollar store can be adapted for BDSM. Some things (good floggers, certain types of restraints, etc.) are expensive if you want quality, but a lot of it doesn't have to be.
Gryphon is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:10 PM   #9
MLisa
Account Disabled

User ID: 7057
My ECCIE Reviews

I love my little floggers attached to my keyrings...great for some light nipple, cockhead or clit teasing.
I always feel under supplied but it is amazing what one can do w/whatever is at hand.

but could use a couple new strapons I have the same problem of either too small or too big...but just like Angel Grace said, there are always latex gloves and fists uh I mean fingers.
MLisa is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 10:30 PM   #10
Guest110511
Account Disabled

User ID: 7261
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey KittyBlu... Where do u get ur nozzels from? I've only got 3 and I want to add some more variety to my enema sessions... Any advice?[/quote]

http://www.bethtyler.net/id63.html
Guest110511 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women