Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 267
George Spelvin 253
sharkman29 253
Top Posters
DallasRain70484
biomed161077
Yssup Rider60189
gman4453044
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47784
pyramider46370
bambino40450
CryptKicker37108
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35624
Mojojo33117

Old 11-22-2013, 04:28 PM   #1
jwin
Premium Access

Encounters: 88
Default Drama Queens cowarding in the background

Its come to my attention that several providers here BrookeMonroe, Giselle Reed,( never seen either of them) and SweetLayla (we all know that story and if you don't read back a few threads, haven't though twice about her but she can't seem to stop bashing me) have taken it upon themselves to bash me every chance they get. While this is the first time I have address either of their childish antics with the exception of Layla, I am honored they would devote their time to a discussion about me. Its fairly apparent that they have some issues so I'd like to give each of them an open forum to get their personal animosity off their chest. I will even entertainment them with a response and attempt to keep my rudeness to a minimum.

P.S. if you're bored please check some of the providers, I've seen to form your own opinion as I'm sure none the above mentioned providers will have anything worth while to say.
jwin is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 01:41 AM   #2
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwin View Post
Its come to my attention that several providers here BrookeMonroe, Giselle Reed,( never seen either of them) and SweetLayla (we all know that story and if you don't read back a few threads, haven't though twice about her but she can't seem to stop bashing me) have taken it upon themselves to bash me every chance they get. While this is the first time I have address either of their childish antics with the exception of Layla, I am honored they would devote their time to a discussion about me. Its fairly apparent that they have some issues so I'd like to give each of them an open forum to get their personal animosity off their chest. I will even entertainment them with a response and attempt to keep my rudeness to a minimum.

P.S. if you're bored please check some of the providers, I've seen to form your own opinion as I'm sure none the above mentioned providers will have anything worth while to say.

What do you expect from third rate hookers with too much free time on their hands??
bladtinzu is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 12:00 PM   #3
Nickollasiyah
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 212913
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow funny u say that bladtinzu, bc ur paying for them.. Wtf! An yes I agree JWIN, the ladies that sent me messages about him plz let him know what an y u tolde not to take a chance? N Bladtinzu one more thing never gave free rides at the cherry.. ur prolly jus upset bc u weren't one of the special men!
Nickollasiyah is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 02:56 PM   #4
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nickollasiyah View Post
Wow funny u say that bladtinzu, bc ur paying for them.. Wtf! An yes I agree JWIN, the ladies that sent me messages about him plz let him know what an y u tolde not to take a chance? N Bladtinzu one more thing never gave free rides at the cherry.. ur prolly jus upset bc u weren't one of the special men!
You must have reading and comprehension skill problems along with serious spelling issues.

As for the cherry.. Always free hon. Always. So I guess I am above special huh? Fantasia not always but the cherry yes. Nice try though.

And I never pay for a third rate hooker. Proof is in my reviews. But that is something you just cannot comprehend.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:31 PM   #5
gimme_that
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I might need someone to pm me the cliff notes on this one.........
gimme_that is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 04:02 PM   #6
Nickollasiyah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Guess I do, but never had a free ride with me, so ur facts are wrong on the thread u said there goes free rides... Idgaf how mean, head strong, or what u get for "free" but it's never Been Me, an JWIN post (let's be honest) I was there for 2 yrs an never even got solicited for a "free ride" as u would call it.. anyways I heard how hard headed an mouthy u were an can dish out some shid.. but in reality its just words, not facts, an I'm far from the drama, I jus would appreciate u fix the remark u made ab ME AND FREE RIDES! Thanks. P.s save that kinda of stuff for ur 3rd rate hookers bc I'm a 10* Bitch (that's a fact)
Old 11-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #7
Guest120514
Account Disabled

Encounters: 4

What's up with these free rides? I could with a couple of those!!
Guest120514 is offline   Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 11:35 PM   #8
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Guess I do, but never had a free ride with me, so ur facts are wrong on the thread u said there goes free rides... Idgaf how mean, head strong, or what u get for "free" but it's never Been Me, an JWIN post (let's be honest) I was there for 2 yrs an never even got solicited for a "free ride" as u would call it.. anyways I heard how hard headed an mouthy u were an can dish out some shid.. but in reality its just words, not facts, an I'm far from the drama, I jus would appreciate u fix the remark u made ab ME AND FREE RIDES! Thanks. P.s save that kinda of stuff for ur 3rd rate hookers bc I'm a 10* Bitch (that's a fact)
Not this thread so therefore your off topic.

And I grade you a 2 or 3 at best going by looks and reviews compared to what I see on a regular basis.

And far from the drama yet you sure did start it in this thread. So any more hooker lies you want to run the sucks about?

As for me taking back something that we all know is true. Yeah you will get that when the Taliban starts eating pork. But that is not the topic here now is it?

The topic was 3rd rate hooker drama.. Which you have added to by posting off topic like you have thus proving a valid point.
Old 11-24-2013, 06:51 AM   #9
scargo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladtinzu View Post
Yeah you will get that when the Taliban starts eating pork.
hilarious !?!
scargo is offline   Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #10
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

As a reminder to all.

On Eccie, everyone is entitled to their own opinion for their own reasons.

As such, everyone is entitled to discuss/defend their opinion.

No one is entitled to be disrespectful or start slamming another member.

Guideline # 1 seems appropriate at this moment

Quote:
#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
All members are encouraged to keep this thread on topic.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 01:57 AM   #11
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
As a reminder to all.

On Eccie, everyone is entitled to their own opinion for their own reasons.

As such, everyone is entitled to discuss/defend their opinion.

All members are encouraged to keep this thread on topic.

Be Careful & Enjoy!

Biomed1
And that is on topic how? It is not. It has zero to do with hooker drama and should have been addressed via PM to which ever party did what the fuck ever.
Old 11-25-2013, 09:07 AM   #12
BossHogg50
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Lol
BossHogg50 is offline   Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 11:37 AM   #13
Nickollasiyah
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Biomed is the one that controls it lmfao.. maybe he should pm u something else.. lmfao I say screw hooker drama, an join a fulfilling illusion, ex playmate bc my nerves along with everyone else's, is off the hooker drama.. an JWIN posted this on behalf of other "hookers" as u call it talkin down on him. So time to move forward..
Old 11-25-2013, 02:17 PM   #14
bladtinzu
Valued Poster

Quote:
Biomed is the one that controls it lmfao.. .

That would be wrong.
Old 11-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #15
BossHogg50
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26

Jwin stay starting shiznit lol...
BossHogg50 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women