Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing escort review website. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of the fastest growing escort review community. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out service providers or a new provider on the site looking to take advantage of our many advertising opportunities. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
Currently Active Users: 10555 (4594 members & 5978 guests)
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.


Eros® Girls
Jetdoll.com
New ShowCases
Escort Design
Lilly

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2018, 06:48 AM   #31
bambino
Valued Poster
 
bambino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 7, 2010
Location: Dive Bar
Posts: 14,115
Reviews: 24
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
they'll be in pig pen in effort to change smell of the stench.
Which reminds me, the bone collector must be lost. The forum smells a lot better now.
__________________
Indys all time warning points leader. Let it roll baby roll.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 11:02 AM   #32
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 24,465
Reviews: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcharlie View Post
Obtaining oppo research does not stop with public info, was the point. If you believe Republicans don't "play that way" you are naïve. Oppo research is serious business and there are few boundaries.

Democrats did not obtain a FISA warrant. The FBI obtained a FISA warrant after the European IC alerted them about disturbing conversations between Russians and members of the Trump campaign.
You're regurgitating what a paid DNC advocate said, you unadulterated moron. It's been subsequently revealed that Simpson mischaracterized -- lied about -- the significance of this so-called "insider" -- an Australian: not a member of Team Trump -- but you have your tiny head so far up your ass all you can see is the party line you were feed, you moronic jackass.
__________________
FACT: dim-retard controlled Los Angeles County had 3.25 million more voters than citizens of voting age on its rolls during the 2016 presidential election.

Revenant reveals his former handle @ here.

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (See @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&postcount=1 & http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1242873)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 02:54 PM   #33
wildcharlie
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 15, 2010
Location: Austin,Tx
Posts: 49
Reviews: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
You're regurgitating what a paid DNC advocate said, you unadulterated moron. It's been subsequently revealed that Simpson mischaracterized -- lied about -- the significance of this so-called "insider" -- an Australian: not a member of Team Trump -- but you have your tiny head so far up your ass all you can see is the party line you were feed, you moronic jackass.
I did not mention the "insider". The FISA warrant is not based on info from the Steele Dossier. It is based on intel from our European allies---government sources.
wildcharlie is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 03:45 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 24,465
Reviews: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcharlie View Post
I did not mention the "insider". The FISA warrant is not based on info from the Steele Dossier. It is based on intel from our European allies.

Wrong! The FISA warrant was issued on the basis of a file compiled by hildebeest operatives to discredit Trump, wild-charlatan.



Quote:
Multiple sources told this reporter that the dossier was used along with other evidence to obtain the warrant from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, known as FISC... “(The dossier) certainly played a role in obtaining the warrant,” added another senior U.S. official, with knowledge of the dossier.

(Fox correspondent)
__________________
FACT: dim-retard controlled Los Angeles County had 3.25 million more voters than citizens of voting age on its rolls during the 2016 presidential election.

Revenant reveals his former handle @ here.

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (See @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&postcount=1 & http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1242873)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:39 PM   #35
wildcharlie
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 15, 2010
Location: Austin,Tx
Posts: 49
Reviews: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Wrong! The FISA warrant was issued on the basis of a file compiled by hildebeest operatives to discredit Trump, wild-charlatan.
Not wrong. The other evidence formed the basis for the FISA warrant per the FBI. This evidence came from the European IC wiretaps on the Russian ambassador. The Steele Dossier contained some of the same info that the FBI had already acquired on their own.
wildcharlie is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:54 PM   #36
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 24,465
Reviews: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcharlie View Post
Not wrong. The other evidence formed the basis for the FISA warrant per the FBI. This evidence came from the European IC wiretaps on the Russian ambassador. The Steele Dossier contained some of the same info that the FBI had already acquired on their own.

Wrong. Per the FBI sources quoted by the Fox journalist, the Steel document played a central role in securing the FISA warrant so that the Odumbo administration could illegally spy on the Trump campaign.
__________________
FACT: dim-retard controlled Los Angeles County had 3.25 million more voters than citizens of voting age on its rolls during the 2016 presidential election.

Revenant reveals his former handle @ here.

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (See @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&postcount=1 & http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1242873)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:31 PM   #37
wildcharlie
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 15, 2010
Location: Austin,Tx
Posts: 49
Reviews: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Wrong. Per the FBI sources quoted by the Fox journalist, the Steel document played a central role in securing the FISA warrant so that the Odumbo administration could illegally spy on the Trump campaign.
You are wrong, but free to post anything that makes you better. The FBI applied for and acquired the FISA warrant. The FBI says it did not use the Steele Dossier as the basis for the warrant. Lying on the application for a warrant would most likely invalidate it.
wildcharlie is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:39 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 24,465
Reviews: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcharlie View Post
You are wrong, but free to post anything that makes you better. The FBI applied for and acquired the FISA warrant. The FBI says it did not use the Steele Dossier as the basis for the warrant. Lying on the application for a warrant would most likely invalidate it.
Then there's the FBI agents who say they did use the Steele dossier to apply for the FISA warrant. And to date, Mueller hasn't charged anybody with anything but process crimes not directly related to the original scope of the investigation ... which kinda validates the notion that the FISA warrant was-is-and-shall-remain invalid.
__________________
FACT: dim-retard controlled Los Angeles County had 3.25 million more voters than citizens of voting age on its rolls during the 2016 presidential election.

Revenant reveals his former handle @ here.

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (See @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&postcount=1 & http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1242873)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:01 PM   #39
wildcharlie
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 15, 2010
Location: Austin,Tx
Posts: 49
Reviews: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Then there's the FBI agents who say they did use the Steele dossier to apply for the FISA warrant. And to date, Mueller hasn't charged anybody with anything but process crimes not directly related to the original scope of the investigation ... which kinda validates the notion that the FISA warrant was-is-and-shall-remain invalid.
The FISA warrant was obtained in mid-October 2016. The Steele Dossier was given to the FBI in December 2016.
wildcharlie is online now   Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 06:10 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster
 
I B Hankering's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 3, 2010
Location: South of Chicago
Posts: 24,465
Reviews: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildcharlie View Post
The FISA warrant was obtained in mid-October 2016. The Steele Dossier was given to the FBI in December 2016.

Another lie you're willingly regurgitating like your puppet masters told you to do, wild charlatan.



Quote:
"Steele began compiling the dossier in June 2016. In late July or early August, he began feeding the FBI the information contained in the reports. Not coincidentally, this occurred shortly after hacked DNC emails began being published on July 22, 2016, just a few days before the Democratic National Convention (which took place July 25–28)."

(The National Review)

Quote:
"Odumbo officials shared dossier claims with Congress and the FISA Court ... just six weeks before Election Day" [September]

(The National Review)
__________________
FACT: dim-retard controlled Los Angeles County had 3.25 million more voters than citizens of voting age on its rolls during the 2016 presidential election.

Revenant reveals his former handle @ here.

ANNOUNCEMENT 1: Assup, the dumb-fuck golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, was elected: (See @: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=946023, .http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=897663, http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1052174471&postcount=1 & http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1242873)
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:02 AM   #41
wildcharlie
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 15, 2010
Location: Austin,Tx
Posts: 49
Reviews: 3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Another lie you're willingly regurgitating like your puppet masters told you to do, wild charlatan.
Early in his investigation, Steele contacted the New York branch of the FBI. They did not seem to be interested in the intel. Steele continued to gather data and finished in early December. He had a friend deliver the dossier to Sen. McCain, who delivered it to the FBI on Dec.9,2016.
wildcharlie is online now   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 12:29 AM   #42
lustylad
Premium Access
 
lustylad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 8, 2010
Location: Steeler Nation
Posts: 10,338
Reviews: 7
Default

Hey charlie, you're not going to persuade anyone of anything if you don't post your sources... it will all come out eventually, so why are you pre-spinning the story?


The Fusion Transparency Rap

Per Sen. Feinstein, let’s get the full FBI-Trump-Russia record out.


Jan. 10, 2018 7:19 p.m. ET

California Senator Dianne Feinstein is getting media raves for flouting Judiciary Committee rules Tuesday and releasing the testimony of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson without committee approval. Mrs. Feinstein’s disrespect for procedure aside, she has the right idea. Let’s make all of the Russian-Trump-FBI record public.

Democrats seem interested in revealing only what adds to their hope that Donald Trump canoodled with the Kremlin. This includes Mr. Simpson’s self-serving account of the origins of the infamous dossier about Mr. Trump that he hired British ex-spy Christopher Steele to compile. Mr. Simpson, a political gun for hire, spun a heroic tale of noble intentions and praise for Mr. Steele, calling him a “Boy Scout” with “quality” intelligence-gathering skills.

Yet Mr. Simpson couldn’t corroborate the dossier’s claims and had to backtrack on his newsiest allegation. Democrats and the media seized on his claim that the dossier supported information the FBI already had from “a human source from inside the Trump organization.” The Fusion CEO used the same language about a source “inside the Trump camp” last week in a New York Times op-ed.

Yet Fusion waited until after the testimony was released to inform its media friends that this was a “mischaracterization” by Mr. Simpson. Turns out he wasn’t referring to a confidential informant from within Team Trump, but to the fact the FBI had been tipped off by a foreign diplomat about a Trump staffer, George Papadopoulos. Mr. Simpson has a hard time telling a straight story.

The bigger point is that the public is in an evidence-free zone in which Democrats spin the dossier’s unproven claims, while Republicans speculate about the FBI’s partisan motives. The way out is to release to the public the documents the FBI used to justify spying on Trump officials during a presidential campaign. The good news is that Congressional investigators have finally obtained those documents from the FBI and Justice Department.

First up for declassification should be the eight-page memo Republican Senators Charles Grassley and Lindsey Graham last week sent to Justice. The Senators want Justice to begin a criminal investigation into whether Mr. Steele made false statements to the government. Mr. Steele has refused numerous requests to testify to Congress, so the Senators must be referring to his interactions with the FBI, to which he brought his dossier and for which he later worked as an informant.

Some media outlets have reported the FBI used the Steele dossier to get the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court to issue a warrant to eavesdrop on Trump officials who were then private citizens. This is important to know because Mr. Steele has since claimed in court that he shared his dossier allegations with the media before the election—even as he was working with the FBI.

Such political maneuvering would surely give a FISA court pause. Did the FBI know? Did it ask? Did it tell the court? The question is whether Mr. Steele misled the FBI on this or anything else, and whether the FBI wittingly or unwittingly presented false information to the court. The Grassley-Graham memo suggests the answers.

Also in need of declassification are records the House Intelligence Committee has extracted from an unwilling FBI, including interview transcripts and reports filed by Mr. Steele’s FBI handlers about meetings with him. These can answer some pressing and straightforward questions.

Did the FBI know Mr. Steele was working with Fusion, which had been hired by associates of the Clinton campaign? Did it know the identity of Mr. Steele’s Russian sources? Did or does the FBI have solid evidence to corroborate the dossier’s claims? Did it share confidential information with Mr. Steele that was relayed back to Mr. Simpson and thus to the Clinton campaign? The fact that Mr. Simpson knew about the Papadopoulos tip suggests it did.

If the FBI has evidence that Mr. Trump was cavorting with prostitutes in a Russian hotel room (which he has denied), the country deserves to know. But if Congress has evidence that the FBI used unproven opposition-research as an excuse to spy on a presidential campaign, or was in any way duped by Russian disinformation, Americans also should know.

Florida Rep. Ron DeSantis has called on House Speaker Paul Ryan to declassify all the documents, and Congress could do so. The better precedent would be for the executive branch to retain the declassification power, and for the White House to step in and order an immediate process for public transparency. President Trump has declassification authority and can deputize a national security professional to work with Congress to protect sources, methods and current investigations.

Speculation over the Trump-Russia probe, the dossier and Robert Mueller’s investigation has become politically polarizing, and the country needs the real facts. Now that Senator Feinstein has set the disclosure precedent, Republicans should see her transparency bet and raise.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/the-fus...rap-1515629974
__________________
STRAIGHT FROM A LIBTARD'S MOUTH:
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
...your just to dumb to know your dumb.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StandinStraight View Post
Blow Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milly23 View Post
Your opinion is shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
You are an embarrassment to life itself.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:12 AM   #43
garhkal
Valued Poster
 
Join Date: Aug 21, 2010
Location: reynoldsburg, ohio
Posts: 1,889
Reviews: 7
Default

Even with all this info coming out showing the CLINTONS were the one colluding, i doubt anyone's going to get fired/jailed..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 01:52 AM   #44
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access
 
dilbert firestorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 9, 2010
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 12,200
Reviews: 3
Default

if I'm reading this right, simpson appears to have given the FBI dossier data twice in the summer of 2016 and again thru John McCain in Dec. 2016.
__________________
Dilbert Firestorm

U want it rare
, medium , medium-well , or well done ??

Your goose is cooked!!!


Its Zizzle Time!
... Its LBFM time!!!...



dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:10 AM   #45
wildcharlie
Premium Access
 
Join Date: Aug 15, 2010
Location: Austin,Tx
Posts: 49
Reviews: 3
Default

The basis for the warrant is not the important part. Donald Trump's name on the warrant is. The American people are entitled to know the truth.
wildcharlie is online now   Quote
Reply


Thread Tools


Rabbit's Cams
Preferred411
Top Posters
DallasRain57401
pyramider43510
Yssup Rider39311
LexusLover38716
gman4438405
Still Looking35938
Mokoa32745
WTF32410
Chica Chaser31060
offshoredrilling30955
Mojojo30330
i'va biggen28773
CuteOldGuy28727
dearhunter26887
Wakeup25791
Top Reviewers
daaaaaman 439
MoneyManMatt 421
cockalatte 403
Still Looking 400
Jon Bon 322
Harley Diablo 295
nicemusic 285
Russ Tworthy 245
honest_abe 241
samcruz 233
mriley000 228
dominos 224
Hawkeye9 212
You&Me 211
janan 777 202

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2009 - 2016, ECCIE Worldwide, All Rights Reserved