Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70425
biomed160651
Yssup Rider59974
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47586
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35412
Mojojo33117

Old 11-03-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
Number1stunner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 65
Default Aransas County Judge William Adams

What do you guys think about the whipping/abuse video that surfaced?

Me personally, the only thing I see that he did wrong was the swearing at his kid. This generations kids have no respect for authority and I feel he was instilling some discipline in his daughter.

When I was growing up, I caught whipping with belts, extention cords, switches, combs, you name it. It made me a better person today and the law abiding citizen that I am today. When faced with a decision, I always thought about the consequenses of my actions(that ass whipping) and made the right choice.

I remember once as a kid, my cousin and I were at my grandma's house. I was 12 and my cousin 10. We wanted to go outside and play. My grandma said no because she could not come outside and watch us(she was in a wheelchair). So being the brainiac that I am, I took a paper clip and decided I would pick the lock on the bar attached to her front door and we would sneak out. Well low and behold, the paper clip broke off in the lock. Wen my mom came to pick us up, she could not put her key into the lock and asked if we did something to the lock. Me being dumb and standing right next to the bar, lied but my cuz snitched and my mom reached through that bar and slapped the crap out of me. Now while she was trying to get the paper clip out of the lock so that they wouldn't have to pay for a locksmith, my grandma was wearing our ass out with a switch, in a wheelchair inside that house. When my mom finally got the clip out, she came in and wore our ass out some more. When my dad got home from work, he wore our ass out more. When my auntie came to get my cousin, she wore our ass out more. But I tell you what..............

That stuck with me...not because society today would call that abuse, that was disipline. I still remember how sore I was after. You can say that whipping was the equvalent to prison. If I got caught breaking and entering someone's home, I would catch a beating, meaning go to prison.

What this judge did was necessary and I applaud him for his effort. She had been told before not to download those games but she was disobedient and did it anyway. That's disrespect for authority and she deserved to get her ass worn out. I'll bet she never downloaded another game from that site again.

Your thoughts?
Number1stunner is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 10:24 AM   #2
Jack Flash
MAN WHORE NINJA

Encounters: 37

I thought she got whipped for stealing? I see nothing wrong with whipping your kids ass. I got my ass whipped many times when I was young. Now days if you spank your kid they look at you and ask for the phone so they can call 911. Little fuckers!
Jack Flash is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

If I hear another parent tell me they're putting their child in "time-out" I'm going to grab a ruler and beat the parent...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #4
Big Papi
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bauer View Post
When I was growing up, I caught whipping with belts, extention cords, switches, combs, you name it. It made me a better person today and the law abiding citizen that I am today. When faced with a decision, I always thought about the consequenses of my actions(that ass whipping) and made the right choice.
We had a mulberry tree on the side of the house and when I messed up my mom would take a kitchen knife and cut off a limb and wear my ass out. Once on the way to school she pulled in to a grave yard and wore my ass out for fighting my nephew in the car. I got my last good one when I was eighteen. I agree with Black Bauer that it made me a better person to today.
Big Papi is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:10 PM   #5
kerwil62
Valued Poster

Encounters: 89

Nothing was wrong with whipping in the video, except for the excessive cursing. If they kept the cursing "PG rated", no problem. Actually this ain't shit compared to some whippings some friends I know got. And they're better people because of it!

Back in the day almost adult who knew your parents could beat that ass when you're acting up. Teachers, principals, coaches, neighbors, etc. And after they tell your parents what happened and why they whipped you, you'd get another ass whipping when you get home(Black Bauer's example was dead on).

I first thought that the kid being 16 was a little too old to be whipped, but if your parents told you not to do something and you did it anyway and your parents doesn't think 16 is too old for you to get your ass beat, you better take that ass whipping. You're still living in their house so you ain't grown!

This ain't no abuse!! Anybody who thinks so probably didn't get their ass beat when they were young. And fuck Time Out!! I'm thankful for those treacherous asswhippings my dad gave to me when I was a kid. Had me hallucinating afterwards each time! LMAO!!!
kerwil62 is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #6
Number1stunner
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
I thought she got whipped for stealing? I see nothing wrong with whipping your kids ass. I got my ass whipped many times when I was young. Now days if you spank your kid they look at you and ask for the phone so they can call 911. Little fuckers!
She was downloading games from one of those illegal file-sharing sites from earlier last decade..(napster, limewire) and he told her not to do it.

The man is a judge and how would it look if the headline said.....Judge William Adams daughter caught in illegal file sharing.....could really have gave him a bad name.

This cupcake society needs to lay off him. They are probably the same ones who think "beyond scared straight" is too rough.
Old 11-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #7
Number1stunner
Valued Poster

This is the exact reason these kids need their butts kicked.

http://www.chron.com/news/houston-te...es-2250621.php
Old 11-03-2011, 03:28 PM   #8
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Flash View Post
Now days if you spank your kid they look at you and ask for the phone so they can call 911. Little fuckers!
my little cousin tried that shit with my aunt one day. I went and grabbed the phone and even dialed the 9 for her. I made it very clear that if she pressed the first 1 she would not be cerebrally able to dial the second. Needless to say we never heard that threat again. You just gotta know your kid and not be a wuss.
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 05:21 PM   #9
texasjohn1965
manposse

Encounters: 4

corporal punishment is highly underrated.

sometimes kids deserve a good beating.

The daughter that put posted that to youtube must be a vendictive bitch.
texasjohn1965 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:02 AM   #10
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Nothing wrong with an ass whooping/beating. Cursing, no need for that, the beating is good enough. Got my last ass whipping at 13 from my Mom and we were the same height at the time.

She laid the "People's Elbow" on my back and the "People's Newspaper" upside my head.

My Mom could sure "Layeth the Smacketh" Down on your ass if you f**ked up. I suuurely miss her.
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:52 AM   #11
Breaku321
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthMaul View Post
Nothing wrong with an ass whooping/beating. Cursing, no need for that, the beating is good enough. Got my last ass whipping at 13 from my Mom and we were the same height at the time.

She laid the "People's Elbow" on my back and the "People's Newspaper" upside my head.

My Mom could sure "Layeth the Smacketh" Down on your ass if you f**ked up. I suuurely miss her.
My mom and pops laid the smackdown when it was deserved! I to this day hold that as a template to how I raise my kids. I see these bullshit kids who are "timeout" kids and they go back and do the same thing. This is the perfect example: she's driving a Mercedes. She's a "musician". She still lives at home. She's a fucking bum and got pissed when daddy said your not getting as much money! He should've whipped her more!
Breaku321 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 12:59 AM   #12
Breaku321
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

*Meaning they discipline one the appropriate times.* he beat her but that was really something contrite. I mean like really breaking the law! Who hasn't downloaded music(illegally)! She's a spoiled brat and now putting her parents the crosshairs for her selfishness! Kiss that mercedes goodbye!
Breaku321 is offline   Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 07:18 AM   #13
fishn_fool
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

The girl released the video in retaliation to her father taking her credit cards and her Mercedes away. Sounds like she is due another ass whipping.
fishn_fool is offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 11:07 PM   #14
DarthMaul
DarkSide MOD

Encounters: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishn_fool View Post
The girl released the video in retaliation to her father taking her credit cards and her Mercedes away. Sounds like she is due another ass whipping.
No shit!!!???
DarthMaul is offline   Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 02:40 AM   #15
TheDon
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

The video took place in 2004. The chick in the video also had a mental condition. I can agree with the notion that kids deserve to get beat-downs every know and then, I too was a victim a few Ric-Flair like chops when I was younger. But that was for stupid shit I did, this chick got a beating for browsing the internet, that seems a bit silly.
TheDon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women