Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70423
biomed160635
Yssup Rider59971
gman4452938
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47583
pyramider46370
bambino40333
CryptKicker37085
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35405
Mojojo33117

Old 07-24-2012, 01:18 PM   #1
Kloie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87796
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool One of the Most Detested Sex Acts Is Good for Women

I've always been a swallower. As a child, I swallowed anything the vacuum cleaner failed to pick up. Crayons. Paper. Nose boogers. Nothing felt dirty or wrong, even if the look on my mother's face told me otherwise. It wasn't until I started giving blow jobs that I thought about what I swallowed. I had given up breast milk long before then, and the idea of swallowing something out of someone else's body felt odd. But anything feels strange until you get used to doing it.
There's a lot of chatter over the age old sex debate, to spit or swallow, but when it comes to decisions, this is an easy one. If you love your partner and can muster up enough strength to take one for the team, take one for the team. Not only do guys love it when women swallow -- something about the whole completion thing -- but there are actually measurable benefits to swallowing, too.
1. Semen can boost your mood. Sure, this study had to do with intercourse, but if the hormones in semen, mainly testosterone and estrogen, make women happy when they screw, why wouldn't they make women happy when they swallow? Going on that theory, swallowing can make you happier. So next time the kids are screaming for SpongeBob, think about the benefits of another type of bob. The head bob.
2. Semen does a body good, pass it on. That's right, semen may be a cure for sore throats and diabetes! The next time you eat too much sugar and worry about your insulin levels, balance it out with a little semen (and, of course, talk to your doctor). If you lose your voice shouting at the kids for fighting, protect your throat with semen. These are only some of the possible medical benefits for semen. I can only imagine what else science will uncover about swallowing. Perhaps it's the cure for world hunger?
3. Semen can taste good. Like French fries or fruit, it all depends on what he eats. When you're looking for a filling snack, why not a little love juice? It's high in protein and only 20 calories per teaspoon. And when he eats celery, cranberries, watermelon, and drinks pineapple juice, he'll taste even juicer.
4. And for those who can't get themselves to swallow, fear not. You should feel good knowing that a little semen on your face may do wonders for your skin. According to The Sexual Teachings of the White Tigress,semen facials are good for you. And in her memoir, I'm Wild Again, even Helen Gurley Brown recommends the semen facial: "Spread semen over your face, [it's] probably full of protein as sperm can eventually become babies. Makes a fine mask — and he'll be pleased."
Do you prefer to spit or swallow?
http://thestir.cafemom.com/love_sex/..._most_detested
Kloie is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 01:48 PM   #2
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I dont know whom ever called sucking Cock detested???? To me sucking Cock, feeling his hard throbing member thrust deep in my throat, is one of the most desired sexual acts. I crave the taste of his sweet cum, knowing that I have brought him to a very enjoyable release..........Of course Im just a honest Cock Slut, so whom am I do say.........................YU M!!
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Ditto!

I love cock as much as I love balls and as much as I love swallowing and as much as I love playing with men's butts and as much as I love ...........you get it!

call me a cock worshipper/cock whisperer/cock slut......just call me when you want to shove that manhood deep in my throat! lol
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:07 PM   #4
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Hopefully, a good many women do NOT find cum swallowing a detestable act. It's quite the turnon to see my load being gobbled down the hatch. When I'm going down on a woman (altho technically it's going in since I prefer DATY when she's in doggy so I can get to her ass as well) I'm into it as much for her taste and making her wet as anything else and I don't think I'd ever say that swallowing the juice a woman makes while being serviced "detestable."
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
ZedX79
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

I get off more watching a girl take a nice facial with her tongue out instead of swallowing. How weird.
ZedX79 is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #6
Long Ron Silver
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 22

Fellatio has one, and only one, proper ending: CIM.

Anything else would be a ruined orgasm, lol.

Old 07-24-2012, 05:52 PM   #7
PhantomofTheOpera
Valued Poster

Location: second star to the right, and straight on till morning

Quote:
Originally Posted by txcwby6 View Post
Hopefully, a good many women do NOT find cum swallowing a detestable act. ...
Like a lot of things in this realm, it is a ymmv thing. I have only found one girl, and she was a spa chick, that would do that. Between an ex-wife and several ex-gf's and many, many providers, only one has done the CIM thing but even she did not do a swallow. Eh, such is life I suppose. Frankly, I loved it but that is another topic.
PhantomofTheOpera is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
Ms. Athena
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 78702
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL Well sugar then you have not being doing a search for Cum sluts, there are many of us here that do not believe in wasting protein.........Cock is a food group to me and cum is my cream filling...........YUM YUM!!! or should I say slurp slurp.............
Ms. Athena is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #9
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry swallowing makes my tummy hurt, unless your jizz taste like smoked BBQ ribs I just can't lol.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
Satyrrical
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Surprised the snowball fans have not piped in yet. I guess they're still cumming ... coming ... er, you get my jizz ... er, gist.
Satyrrical is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 07:23 PM   #11
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

Snowballs are meant to be shared right?
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:05 PM   #12
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I do like snowballing!

IMy fave is to swallow.....but i am an equal opportunity cock worshipper and can find MANY ways to use cum!

i especially love to lick cum off my doubles partner's ass!!!!!!!!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 08:07 PM   #13
Lucy von Trapp
ORIGINAL Tattooed Beauty

User ID: 141609
My ECCIE Reviews

Swollowing it is!!!
Lucy von Trapp is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:32 AM   #14
shlub
on sabbatical...

I just don't want the sensation to cease or change drastically until I'm really done. One of the best providers that I have been with offers BBBJNQBS... She doesnt stop and slowly and seductively milks ever last drop before going to spit. On the flip side, I have had swallowers that stop as soon as the first spurt occurs.

With that said, a woman telling me she wants to swallow is a turn on as I am all about the illusion (see previous post on phenomological reality...)
shlub is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 06:40 AM   #15
cbh
Registered Member

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sourc...uWjC_T5YtIAnAw.......

FYI...LOL
cbh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women