Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-31-2023, 10:44 PM   #16
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by golferguy55 View Post
Still spreading the tin foil hat wearing regimes conspiracy theories about Maui I see. Very sad.
well I guess the whole surviving population of Maui are conspiracy theorist because they know what happened and they don't think it was a natural disaster. Keep kissing your Governments ass. I'll guarantee you they won't return the favor.
Old 08-31-2023, 10:49 PM   #17
Salty Again
Valued Poster

... "Nothing burgers" and "no evidence"...

"Pay for play" business dealings by Joe and Hunter.
Bank records... Fake names... e-mails and whistleblowers.
As well as CONSTANT Lies by Joe Biden.

But "no evidence"...

#### Salty
Old 08-31-2023, 11:07 PM   #18
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthlink View Post
Plenty of theories....just no evidence
Lots of evidence. You just have to know what to look for.
Old 09-01-2023, 03:42 AM   #19
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
well I guess the whole surviving population of Maui are conspiracy theorist because they know what happened and they don't think it was a natural disaster. Keep kissing your Governments ass. I'll guarantee you they won't return the favor.

Since you seem to speak for the whole surviving population of Maui how about you provide a link showing where they are all in agreement that this was not caused by a natural disaster. I will patiently await you posting the link.
Old 09-01-2023, 06:31 AM   #20
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

We'll know when some true facts about Biden's supposed crimes are presented.

On the other hand, that question has been answered for the last 5 concerning trump and his crimes. You and yours have proven time and time again you don't care anything about what trump does. Things will be better when he is in prison.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
The liberals will keep supporting Biden regardless of what is uncovered.

One day he will shit his pants right in the middle of trying to read his note cards, , and they will swear someone stepped in some dog shit.

It is really getting to be entertaining watching all of the Liberal Media and that stupid cunt Press Secretary try to defend the indefensible.
Which media has been proven to be lying (and hasn't posted a correction) other than fox?
Old 09-01-2023, 06:49 AM   #21
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Natural causes would be weather (lightning, burning lava, etc.).
Human (arson, lit cigarette, down powerlines, etc.)caused are another cause.
It wasn't a natural disaster. Downed power lines are thought to be the cause.
I believe that the majority of the population believes the downed lines are the cause.
What evidence suggests another cause?

Quote:
Old 09-01-2023, 07:47 AM   #22
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigbitties38 View Post
Natural causes would be weather (lightning, burning lava, etc.).
Human (arson, lit cigarette, down powerlines, etc.)caused are another cause.
It wasn't a natural disaster. Downed power lines are thought to be the cause.
I believe that the majority of the population believes the downed lines are the cause.
What evidence suggests another cause?
Break out of your trance your Government is lying to you.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/SOkpMTtnFCRZ/
Old 09-01-2023, 09:10 AM   #23
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

You are one of the last people I would believe.
Bitchute is nothing but people like you.
Quote:

Old 09-01-2023, 09:16 AM   #24
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:

LMFAO as per your usual you reference bitchute. Here is a memo all of this has been debunked and you reference nothing but a site that is nothing more than the tin foil hat wearing brigade spreading their conspiracy theories.
Old 09-01-2023, 09:17 AM   #25
golferguy55
Valued Poster

Quote:

^^^^^^
Nailed it.
Old 09-01-2023, 09:36 AM   #26
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
That's right believe your government they have your back, right?
Old 09-01-2023, 10:59 AM   #27
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

I believe them in general until I see proof they are lying about any given subject. They aren't perfect but if they are like you claim, why do you stay here? You don't fact check so how do you know they're lying? From bitchute? I trust nothing about your judgement or integrity.
On the other hand, I see proof of you lying on a regular basis and being factually incorrect on a huge number of subjects. The government is 1000% more likely to have my back than you. I check their claims as much as possible. You aren't big on proving they are lying and seldom give specific examples.
Quote:
That's right believe your government they have your back, right?
Old 09-01-2023, 12:17 PM   #28
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
I believe them in general until I see proof they are lying about any given subject. They aren't perfect but if they are like you claim, why do you stay here? You don't fact check so how do you know they're lying? From bitchute? I trust nothing about your judgement or integrity.
On the other hand, I see proof of you lying on a regular basis and being factually incorrect on a huge number of subjects. The government is 1000% more likely to have my back than you. I check their claims as much as possible. You aren't big on proving they are lying and seldom give specific examples.
That's true the media isn't perfect. You certainly aren't questioning anything either. You're just going along with the Imperfect Media.
Old 09-01-2023, 03:19 PM   #29
Tigbitties38
Valued Poster

Like you have a clue what I question and don't question. Although you should notice I question a lot of things you say. You use bitchute and don't question that no matter how far out they go.
You not only believe things like the government could have started the Maui fire, you never stop to question why the fuck they would do that. When I make a factual (as opposed to opinion) claim, the links I include can be verified by another source.

Plus I didn't say media wasn't perfect. Some media is better than other sources. Facts are facts and if they are reported incorrectly, the source should correct the information. You make a general statement without supporting facts. Media not being perfect doesn't mean any given story can have errors that go uncorrected.

Quote:
That's true the media isn't perfect. You certainly aren't questioning anything either. You're just going along with the Imperfect Media.
Old 09-01-2023, 03:49 PM   #30
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like you have a clue what I question and don't question. Although you should notice I question a lot of things you say. You use bitchute and don't question that no matter how far out they go.
You not only believe things like the government could have started the Maui fire, you never stop to question why the fuck they would do that. When I make a factual (as opposed to opinion) claim, the links I include can be verified by another source.

Plus I didn't say media wasn't perfect. Some media is better than other sources. Facts are facts and if they are reported incorrectly, the source should correct the information. You make a general statement without supporting facts. Media not being perfect doesn't mean any given story can have errors that go uncorrected.
Don't question what I say. Question your Government first they are the ones controlling your life. you're not questioning anything. you're all caught up with what others say and regarding it as conspiracies because it doesn't coincide with Government and Media narratives which are highly questionable. Remember if you don't use your brain they'll use it for you.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women