Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 06-16-2016, 07:41 PM   #166
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

We don't wanna get 4 more years of Obama and that's just what we will get with Hillary- they are like 2 peas in a pod. Yuck -they are disgusting human beings - fake people just trying to get over on us;(
Austin Ellen is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 05:32 AM   #167
Leah Layada
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 320773
My ECCIE Reviews

Semi-relevant(regardless of who wins):

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-next...supreme-court/
Leah Layada is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 06:14 AM   #168
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

User ID: 148563
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default we are better than this bigot

this is why he will lose. our county will not allow a hater to represent us to the world.
sue_nami is offline   Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 07:35 AM   #169
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Donald Trump is not a hater. He is concerned with our safety. Also, he's done with this political correctness bullshit. We are at war - although Obama and Hillary won't say it - the Donald will. Again, if you cannot identify the enemy-you can't defeat them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sue_nami View Post
this is why he will lose. our county will not allow a hater to represent us to the world.
Old 06-17-2016, 08:04 AM   #170
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Unhappy

fortunately the people of America can recognize a hater when we see one. the supreme court alone will win this for the democrats as we will not go back to illegal back alley abortions ever again, he will lose on this one issue alone. the fact that he makes fun of handicapped folks and women is just more reasons to vote against the bigot. He makes us the laughing stock of the world. Drumpf is a bigoted blow hard bully who does not represent our country and America will reject this hard turn to the right. Abortion is a woman's right and we wont go back.
Old 06-17-2016, 12:03 PM   #171
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Trump doesn't have an issue with abortion. And personally, I don't care about the rest of the world thinks of the Donald. He makes them very nervous because he's gonna cut off those freebies that all you liberals love to give out at the expense of our citizens. I care about America. And so does Trump. Hillary just cares about Hillary.
Old 06-18-2016, 08:41 AM   #172
sue_nami
Pleasure Activist

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry

trump has already said he will appoint ANTI choice supreme court nominees and try to kill Roe V wade. you're seriously i denial and uninformed if you do not know trump is going to kill our right to choose. he is a liar and scammer and admits it in his own words.
Old 06-18-2016, 09:15 AM   #173
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Now your pissing me off. I got off Face Book because you can't discuss anything like a rational human being. You spout one liners because that is what you hear and don't bother to do your research. I am not in denial - get real and wake up -America needs Trump. Maybe you haven't heard - we have terrorism here - and you all are worried about climate change...snort..
Old 06-18-2016, 09:37 AM   #174
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Now your pissing me off. I got off Face Book because you can't discuss anything like a rational human being. You spout one liners because that is what you hear and don't bother to do your research. I am not in denial - get real and wake up -America needs Trump. Maybe you haven't heard - we have terrorism here - and you all are worried about climate change...snort..
Ellen its true.

I have family (I'm talking close family) friends (I have many friends in the late twenties to late thirties "Hipster" generation. We are currently at odds because everytime I post a truth, they counter with a false. I blow up the false (Trumps a racist) and they just get madder.

So, I wrote this analogy about the Orlando Islamic Terrorist attack.

"A drunk drives into a crowd of people, killing 30. The crowd screams in chaotic unison..."HES DRIVING A CHEVY!! HES DRIVING A CHEVY!! And our Government, in their infinite & unbiased wisdom, bans Chevys.

A month later another drunk drives into a crowd, this time killing 40. The crowd screams in unbalanced anger "HES DRIVING A FORD! HES DRIVING A FORD!!

And the Government, on que, bans Fords...

What did I get? "I can't believe you are making fun of a horrific even where 50 people died".

My response "Exactly...and I can't believe you are incapable of seeing the real enemy until all of our rights are stripped and we report to a world governance council with no voice & no constitution to protect them...but lets bring in 50K more POTENTIAL terrorists...(and of COURSE not all of them are, but statistics estimate 10% of Islamics are radicalized)...so the math is easy. 50K X .10 = 5,000 new people who hate America, our way of life, gays, women...its not racism...its not religious hate...its simple common sense. You dont jump in a pit of snakes knowing 90% of them are not deadly.

So I go to the political sites to discuss politics...cause my friends (some not all) are incapable of seeing the bigger picture
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 12:39 PM   #175
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Trump's life history proves he is not a racist. The racist charge is an easy hit to anyone who criticizes foreigners. America has a huge problem with certain illegal aliens and foreign competitors.

But even if a politician were a racist it wouldn't necessarily disqualify him for me. In Japan and Korea and China and most countries everyone is racist and they are just fine.

Let's get off this racist = hate thing.

In 99% of the world people like their own race and prefer to keep their country free from strange races so let's not accuse all of humanity except ourselves of being morally inferior and unfit.

To do that would be ethnocentristic and overly nationalistic and perhaps chauvanistic and maybe even racist, and we don't want that.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 01:06 PM   #176
AnimalHouse
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/b...zi-along-whoa/

I just wonder if we'll ever know the truth about Benghazi and how the executive branch allowed without support the death of 4 Americans including an ambassador. And I wonder what the military, or at least those who are not afraid to speak their mind actually think of the current administration. Do we want someone who does not support our right to freedom. Why are the survivors of Benghazi not allowed (under orders) to speak the truth of the event? Do we want a president who does not support our front line folks who sacrifice their lives, if even for a short period of time, for our freedom? If we elected a person because of his race, must we repeat the same offense just because of gender?
AnimalHouse is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 04:59 PM   #177
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

My wife used to teach autistic HS children in Austin. One part of her job was to teach them how to use a filter when making statements. That is something that Trump should learn how to do. He continues to shoot himself in the foot and sometimes in both feet.

Just last week he stated that he was concerned that Judge Gonzalo Curiel should not preside over the case against Trump University

"In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said."

No matter how well-intended Trump made the statement to be, it was very offensive to people of Hispanic origin. He has insulted women several times.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2016, 05:46 PM   #178
Toyz
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
My wife used to teach autistic HS children in Austin. One part of her job was to teach them how to use a filter when making statements. That is something that Trump should learn how to do. He continues to shoot himself in the foot and sometimes in both feet.

Just last week he stated that he was concerned that Judge Gonzalo Curiel should not preside over the case against Trump University

"In an interview, Mr. Trump said U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had “an absolute conflict” in presiding over the litigation given that he was “of Mexican heritage” and a member of a Latino lawyers’ association. Mr. Trump said the background of the judge, who was born in Indiana to Mexican immigrants, was relevant because of his campaign stance against illegal immigration and his pledge to seal the southern U.S. border. “I’m building a wall. It’s an inherent conflict of interest,” Mr. Trump said."

No matter how well-intended Trump made the statement to be, it was very offensive to people of Hispanic origin. He has insulted women several times.
But see...that's where I hope people are smarter than they act.

"Trump said something offensive about women, he hurt my feelings"

Well, Hillary once defended a guilty rapist of a 12 YO girl and laughed about getting him off on a technicality

"Trump said something {accurate} about allowing a latino judge to precide over a court case against him"

Well, Hillary called blacks "mega predators"

"Trump said we should hold off allowing islamics to mass migrate into our country until we can proper vet them" That offends me...

Well, Hillary landed under sniper fire-terrorized women his husband raped-killed 4 American citizens at Benzhazi because she dint want an "incident"

"Trump said he was going to build a wall to keep illegal mezskins out of America-just like the wall Mexico has on its southern border"-that offends me

Well, Hillary lied under oath regarding allowing our countries secrets to be vulnerable by ignoring security procedures...

"Trump said he will penalize American companies and bring back jobs to America"-and well...he offends me.

Well, Hillary has taken MULTI MILLIONS from foreign governments some who HATE womens rights, gay rights...she has taken MILLIONS from globalists like George Soros who want nothing more than a weak American public so they can profit...

Tell me why Trump is so bad again? People are caught up in very petty issues rather than seeing the truth. And the media is playing off those weak minded individuals with promises of more gov'ment cheese...
Toyz is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 07:11 PM   #179
pussycat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post

Trump has said nothing intended to be offensive to women or hispanics or African Americans or anyone else. The problem here is the over-sensitivity of a few people in such groups who misinterpret his statements. Unlike others in political or public life Trump doesn't walk on eggshells, avoiding statements of fact which might be misinterpreted. This is a good thing. We need more of this. We cannot continue tailoring our speech to avoid making accurate statements because they'll be misinterpreted. Facts don't have feelings.
pussycat is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2016, 09:21 PM   #180
Tenticals
Registered Member

Encounters: 5

Trump is a disgusting human being and a multi-time failed businessman. He will lose since he has no actual net worth to fund his campaign, as evidenced by his being out spent $30M to $0 this month.
Tenticals is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women