Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Wichita and Kansas > Encounters - Strip Club - Wichita and Kansas
Encounters - Strip Club - Wichita and Kansas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59908
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47515
pyramider46370
bambino40311
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 04-06-2022, 10:27 PM   #1
Bluelava
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 14
Default Encounter: Most likely a once in a lifetime at Executive Lounge

User ID: -
Date: 04/02/22
Name: Asked not to share
Phone: -
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Wichita
State: Kansas
Address: MacArthur near 235
Activities: In the club: convo (lots), lap dance, LFK, groping.
After closing: drinks, LFK, DFK, DATO, DATY, FIV, FIA, Mish, BBBJCIMNQNS, more convo, snuggling
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: EXTREMELY cute girl. She was clearly a favorite of the crowd. Lip piercing, tattoo (either cute, or not distracting). Maybe 130-140 lbs. About 5’5”. C cups with response nips, ass to die for, complete Brazilian wax, one of the best looking young vaginas I have ever scene.
Recommendation: FUCK YES! This encounter may have ruined sex for me forever.
Old 04-07-2022, 08:09 AM   #2
Bluelava
Gaining Momentum

Mod - can up update to include that there is zero evidence of body damage (she has never had a kid).
Old 04-07-2022, 09:05 AM   #3
BBQ-Guy
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 117

Good for you blue
Old 04-07-2022, 03:42 PM   #4
JackJohnson
Premium Access

Encounters: 44

bravo!
Old 04-08-2022, 10:23 AM   #5
Bluelava
Gaining Momentum

Just for others reading this post. I apologize for not including a name, but I was asked not kiss and tell. :-). Plus I don’t need you mongers clogging up the queue. Lol. My main goal of this post was to show that if you treat the ladies right, you can pull a girl from a strip club without paying completely through the ass.
Old 04-08-2022, 07:20 PM   #6
satan666
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelava View Post
Just for others reading this post. I apologize for not including a name, but I was asked not kiss and tell. :-). Plus I don’t need you mongers clogging up the queue. Lol. My main goal of this post was to show that if you treat the ladies right, you can pull a girl from a strip club without paying completely through the ass.
to be quite honest you may as well have given a name you described enough about her any monger on the hunt for bcd action will find her! with said info not to mention if a first time encounter at the club with her led to this for you. it will for anyone but if it makes you feel special to think you got some kinda pull or were special in some way more power to you bud.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:50 AM   #7
Jcg35
Premium Access

Encounters: 18

Come on Satan. I’m sure she hasn’t ever done that before. LOL
Old 04-09-2022, 08:38 AM   #8
badboy45tfm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Hey thanks for the report sounds like a good time for sure.Im a old veteran of the strip clubs and from my experience is Beware the Sirens song. Next thing you know your on the call list to come see them at the club. And beware the dredd siren if they get you to were you just can't seem to say no.Never forget it's just about the money. Oh well I use to have plenty of good times at pleasures parking lot,in the lap dance room or in a booth and 3sums out of the club with my siren and her girls. It was a fun but it's always money. No money no honey. Enough from me have fun out thereand play safe.
Old 04-17-2022, 12:00 PM   #9
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan666 View Post
to be quite honest you may as well have given a name you described enough about her any monger on the hunt for bcd action will find her! with said info not to mention if a first time encounter at the club with her led to this for you. it will for anyone but if it makes you feel special to think you got some kinda pull or were special in some way more power to you bud.
You called that right. Honestly, the girls like this use the clubs just like providers advertise. This way they can pick and choose from the guys who come in. They know who tips well. They don't need any screening because they know who will be waiting at/walking in the doorway when you meet up.
Old 05-09-2022, 04:34 PM   #10
darkmoonmaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Lol i have taken several girls home from that club and others,
Many have gps and are clock watchers, once i even got robbed by a pimp at the hotel.

Nobody is special Believe me , they always hang out with other customers too , im wondering how much He paid lol ��
Old 05-09-2022, 04:39 PM   #11
darkmoonmaster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

That’s probably J****** lol i don’t recommend her

Masked name The Dr
Old 05-18-2022, 09:57 PM   #12
whereswaldo1
Premium Access

Encounters: 59

Had fun last night, fun take out and but agree with dark moon…gps is strong here and probably every club
Old 05-20-2022, 12:26 PM   #13
Bluelava
Gaining Momentum

Interesting… I haven’t paid anything thus far aside from normal club spending. Took D***** out the other night for drinks. No up charge.

Mask name The Dr
Old 05-25-2022, 10:23 AM   #14
satan666
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelava View Post
Interesting… I haven’t paid anything thus far aside from normal club spending. Took D***** out the other night for drinks. No up charge.

Mask name The Dr
so your claim is you paid no takeout fee you just tipped so well in the club that these two just went home with you and threw the dirty dirty on you?

it happens i guess but im gonna bet you paid way more in the club than you could have gotten any other provider for!
Old 06-28-2022, 05:24 PM   #15
satan666
Valued Poster

no updates lava have you had continued encounters with these two at no extra cost to you? (that is other than normal club spendings)
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women