Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70406
biomed160489
Yssup Rider59903
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47511
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35324
Mojojo33117

Old 04-28-2011, 04:05 PM   #1
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

Encounters: 1
Default Is anyone headed to the Beale St. Blues Festival?

I may head up to that festival this weekend:

http://www.bealestreet.com

Any pointers or tips for uninitiated?
Wetwork Daddy is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:53 PM   #2
SweetDanni
Account Disabled

User ID: 80405
My ECCIE Reviews

Take wading boots lol. It is very muddy! Need some fun while there?
SweetDanni is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:23 PM   #3
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

We have Jazz Fest coming, but I will be in Memphis for some of that one. Standing next to a thousand screaming, sweaty people shoulder to shoulder, is not really my COT though.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 12:51 PM   #4
Sydney Pure
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 3483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I AM HERE AND CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT ROCKIN!!
Sydney Pure is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:40 AM   #5
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

Thanks for the offers ladies, but Daddy already landed the hottest gal in Arkansas or Tennessee. I will tell you this area of the world has some of the most incredibly beautiful women I have ever seen in my life. I am sure we could have had a great time. I was like a kid in a candy store last night--and yes I had lots of beads to give away to all my future ex-wives! Maybe next time?

What a blast!

I love the Muddy Mardis Gras!

Beale St. is incredible. I didn't bother going to Lee Park last night--London nailed the sweaty throng image perfectly--ICK! Watching it from a couple hundred yards away was just my cup of tea.

The real fun was to be had wondering the clubs and seeing the local artists play--wow this region has some amazing talent--and hot women. The barbecue was delicious. I think I may make a habit of visiting this corner of the world.

If any one else is here look for me near the Tap Room tonight. I will be wearing a bunch of red and white beads. There were three different blues gardens to sit back and enjoy the music in that block--and THE PIG is right across the street.

I am no longer looking for a hobby connection--she plum wore me out--but if you want to hang, drink, eat, listen to great music come over and ask me for some beads--I won't even ask you to show me your tits.

Maybe I will even invite you to share some libation:

Old 04-30-2011, 09:08 PM   #6
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

Apparently, I chose to go to Memphis after the big festivals. It is my first visit, so I hope some kind heart will show me around the town!
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 09:29 PM   #7
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm HERE!!!!

Woot! Woot!
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 10:01 AM   #8
growler
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

I've done the festival a few times. a great time. You do need the boots lol. The first time I went I saw all these girls with rubber boots on...then it started to rain and I mean RAIN lol. The next morning I got myself a pair lol. Check out Wilco they play tonight.
growler is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 11:03 AM   #9
Marcus Aurelius
Ambassador

Encounters: 2
My ECCIE Reviews

Memphis is one of those cities where Monday night the crowd goes to this place, Tue that place etc. If I remember correctly Thursday night it's the Peabody hotel where the ducks use the elevator?
Marcus Aurelius is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2011, 07:46 PM   #10
Ginger Doll
BANNED

User ID: 17895
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetwork Daddy View Post
Thanks for the offers ladies, but Daddy already landed the hottest gal in Arkansas or Tennessee...
I don't know about me being the hottest gal in AR or TN, lol...but after a night of countless Long Island's and now the biggest hangover I've probably ever had... I can for sure tell you I'm not feeling so hot today. Ouch!!

I definitely had a blast, though!! The James Govan Band is always my favorite attraction on Beale Street. They're so awesome!!!

And Daddy, you're not so bad yourself...candles, Godiva & massages... You were so great, I think YOU need a review.
Ginger Doll is offline   Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
Wetwork Daddy
BANNED

The James Govan Boogie Blues Band was awesome.

The women in Memphis are simply beautiful. I love the tan legs and mud boots look--very sexy!

The food was fantastic. I plan to come back this summer, so if anyone knows of a great time other than May to enjoy the food and music at perhaps a smaller venue or festival, please post about it.

It doesn't seem like this board is much into throwing socials, but an impromptu blues pub crawl of like-minded people sure sounds like fun if anyone wants to go, I am game.

[PS@Ginger thanks for making my first Beale St. experience wonderful. As you know I am not a very big fan of writing public reviews, but if you need to send somebody my way for a vouch I will of course give them a glowing review.]

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women