Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2018, 09:40 PM   #1
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default So This Is Mueller's Case??

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...sdx?li=BBnb7Kz

So, President Trump continued to act like a businessman while campaigning, and paid two Hookers off to keep them quiet.

If this is what Mueller is going to present to Congress and the American People, he should be prosecuted for wasting 2 years and over $40 million of the public's time and money.

Basically, they are attempting to prosecute Trump for being Trump.

What a joke.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:17 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post

So, President Trump continued to act like a businessman while campaigning, and paid two Hookers off to keep them quiet.

If this is what Mueller is going to present to Congress and the American People, he should be prosecuted for wasting 2 years and over $40 million of the public's time and money.

What a joke.

Yes. that is Mueller's case. all of it. and none of it.

BAHAHAA

hookers.

BAHAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:19 PM   #3
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

What a joke.

No Jackie this isn't the case. This is part of the case. Which by the way implicates him in 2 felonies. All that stuff marked in black means more to come. Funny how Tump went from No Russians, to well it aint illegal, to it was cool Im a businessman. Why didn't he just say when he was running, "Im an International business man who does business with the Russians, Chinese and Saudis". I have no collusion. Here are my tax returns. Ask me anything you want" But that's not what happen is it. He lies. Gets caught. Changes story. This is double meat burger with all the fixings. Watch the Republicans real closely. Your going to see them bail slowly trying to preserve their jobs. It don't look good. Even Rex Tillerson said he had to constantly tell Tump he couldn't do stuff because it would violate treaties and the law. I heard Tillerson speak in Irving one time. He knew all the world wide oil and how to navigate those water, Fuck he was the cat Daddy at Exxon. He knew , The orange man with the 3" cock wouldn't stay out of the way, Make no mistake Tillerson told Tump to eat shit and die, That's a fact

Tillerson's own words-( Politically correct considering Tump's a moron

"So often, the president would say here’s what I want to do and here’s how I want to do it and I would have to say to him, Mr. President I understand what you want to do but you can’t do it that way. It violates the law,” Tillerson said.
Trump would get very frustrated when they would have those conversations, he said.
“I’d say here’s what we can do,” Tillerson said. “We can go back to Congress and get this law changed. And if that’s what you want to do, there’s nothing wrong with that. I told him I’m ready to go up there and fight the fight, if that’s what you want to do.”
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:19 PM   #4
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

more on meullers's case.

this one seems interesting.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...obe/ar-BBQFiuM

seems to suggest that some aspects of campaign finance law Meuler hopes to use might be unconstitutional.

this has to do with aliens voting in state and local elections and donating to campaigns which is the part where feds come in.
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 10:46 PM   #5
themystic
Valued Poster

Letting Bannon go was just as dumb. That guy is smart as fuck, has balls and knows how to win. Hes not some high fluted manager, hes the guy at the top creating the plan, handing it down too the Gates, Manafort's, etc.
Tump wouldn't have won without him. Trump couldn't carry Brannon's jock strap I haven't found much that he said that is wrong. Hes just got Tump, a great asset and a bigger fuck up I got the impression that Bannon aint totally cut bait

Nicki Haley got Broke. She did a great job. She didn't want Donald J Swamp money. I'm not sure my feelings on her. Like every politician male and female she will get her push back just like the rest. She's got big plans. I think she's honest just red neck
Old 12-09-2018, 03:55 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

What a joke.
What do you expect?

This was his last job before getting on the government tit: A Domestic Violence Case!!!

Quote:
In 2014 the National Football League (NFL) asked Mueller to investigate its much-criticized handling of a domestic abuse incident involving Ray Rice of the Baltimore Ravens. In the final report, he notably concluded that the NFL had not seen the surveillance-video footage of Rice punching his then fiancée prior to initially suspending him for only two games. However, Mueller did find that the league had failed to thoroughly investigate the incident.

https://www.britannica.com/biography/Robert-Mueller
Ken Star is even criticizing him for his lameass "investigation"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 08:14 AM   #7
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What do you expect?

This was his last job before getting on the government tit: A Domestic Violence Case!!!

Ken Star is even criticizing him for his lameass "investigation"!
That is False Good Sir. Starr thinks hes doing fine

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/12/0...n-perjury-trap
Old 12-09-2018, 08:34 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
No Jackie this isn't the case. This is part of the case.
The Lame Stream Media keeps pretending the "rest of the case" is a big SECRET!

Had "Muler" shot HIS WAD before the elections Pelosi might be sucking hind tit until she retired. The only way "Muler" could save his job is "hide the no-evidence of collusion" until after the 2018 mid-terms to keep the LIE ALIVE. "THE LIE" began when Trump looked "favorable" for the nomination and continued right through the LIES to the JUDGE to get a warrant for tapping into the Trump CAMPAIGN.

Remember when Trump announced his "Tower" was being eavesdropped upon? How he was called "delusional" and UNFIT FOR OFFICE? That was COMEY and his Tribe, from which "Muler" was spawned.

It's not difficult to see PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT and OVERREACHING. If one has been in court (particularly Federal court) AND heard a Federal Judge give an assistant U.S. Attorney as ASS CHEWING ... for it .... then it's hard to forget. In recent history under Obaminable's watch there have been some "PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT and OVERREACHING" by HIS (Obaminable's) JUSTICE DEPARTMENT!!!!

The really sad part of "Muler" and the acceptance by the Lame Stream Media is that "the shoe is on the other foot soon enough"! The DOJ and the U.S. Attorneys are SUPPOSED TO BE NONPOLITICAL!

It's NO SECRET there is no "rest of the case"! It's their "FAKE NARRATIVE"!

.. AKA MALE Bos taurus MANURE!
Old 12-09-2018, 08:41 AM   #9
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

You people have to admit that LexusLover is the best poster on this site.

He is smarter than any liberal, hands down.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:06 AM   #10
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
Errr... thanks, ....

.... but you've set the "bar" a bit low, don't you think? They believe "Muler"!
Old 12-09-2018, 11:30 AM   #11
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

LL does have some racy opinions. He often leaves out the facts but that's the new culture of Trumpism
Old 12-09-2018, 11:55 AM   #12
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:

You and WTF are way better posters. You will admit the good and the bad without trying some wordy spin story
Old 12-09-2018, 12:20 PM   #13
Lantern2814
Valued Poster

Mueller must not study history. Thinking those payoffs to women will net him anything is foolish. Apparently he forgets the name John Edwards. He used campaign money to quiet, house, and support his mistress. That was found to NOT be a campaign violation. There's your facts. Another swing and miss for the Mule.
Lantern2814 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 12:26 PM   #14
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lantern2814 View Post
Mueller must not study history. Thinking those payoffs to women will net him anything is foolish. Apparently he forgets the name John Edwards. He used campaign money to quiet, house, and support his mistress. That was found to NOT be a campaign violation. There's your facts. Another swing and miss for the Mule.
+1

Mueller has to prove that these two cases were campaign-specific outlays and not just business-as-usual for Trump. And given Trump's long history of previously making similar payouts to women, Mueller has no case.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 01:47 PM   #15
bamscram
Valued Poster

The Trump lovers are praying Muller has nothing on their master.
bamscram is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women