Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40248
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2018, 09:30 PM   #16
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humpty Dumpty View Post
It's sad in this era we live in. A person like me speaks the truth. And the brainwashed hateful masses start yammering about trailer parks and incest and whatnot.

The truth is still the truth, even if you don't like it. And the fact is, the life of Western society depends entirely on the existence of white people. Other than Japan, China and South Korea, what non white countries have managed to do well for themselves, particularly without all these awful white people?
You gotta tell us where you get this crap. It's always funny how what some people think is truth is actually the exact opposite.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 06:12 AM   #17
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Location: HEB parking lot on east 41st in Austin taking a crap
Encounters: 3

Huh? Just look around. Turn off your TV and go outside. Get out of Plano and go move to south Dallas, away from the terrible white people.
Humpty Dumpty is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 06:46 AM   #18
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Huh? Just look around. Turn off your TV and go outside. Get out of Plano and go move to south Dallas, away from the terrible white people.
OK...you're making assumptions and still not saying where you get all of the loonie ideas. Spend lots of time if Dallas, lots a great people of all varieties.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 07:12 AM   #19
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
OK...you're making assumptions and still not saying where you get all of the loonie ideas. Spend lots of time if Dallas, lots a great people of all varieties.
Well, when was an impressionable teenager, I watched mtv, listened to high school teachers rant about how white people were so terrible, and was forced by our school to watch propaganda movies like roots, glory, Schindler's list and crap like that. I was pretty liberal.

Then I moved to the real world. I noticed very quickly that all these liberal things I had learned in school were lies. What I had learned in school and on my TV was a farce
And that the liberals didn't just want a peaceful, happy politically correct, childish hippie dream world. What they truly wanted was to eliminate white people, and have Western Civilization completely destroyed. Their dream is to have the United states, Europe, Canada, Australia, South Africa, reduced to ash and it's people living a mad Max type of existence.
Old 11-19-2018, 07:57 AM   #20
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well, when was an impressionable teenager, I watched mtv, listened to high school teachers rant about how white people were so terrible, and was forced by our school to watch propaganda movies like roots, glory, Schindler's list and crap like that. I was pretty liberal.

Then I moved to the real world. I noticed very quickly that all these liberal things I had learned in school were lies. What I had learned in school and on my TV was a farce
And that the liberals didn't just want a peaceful, happy politically correct, childish hippie dream world. What they truly wanted was to eliminate white people, and have Western Civilization completely destroyed. Their dream is to have the United states, Europe, Canada, Australia, South Africa, reduced to ash and it's people living a mad Max type of existence.
What exactly made you believe anyone wants to eliminate white people?
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:08 AM   #21
Humpty Dumpty
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
What exactly made you believe anyone wants to eliminate white people?
Why not listen to anti-whites when they speak with your own ears? They're in college campuses, on TV, in our government.
They used to pretend, now they don't bother to soften what they have to say.
Old 11-19-2018, 09:33 AM   #22
grean
Valued Poster

I'm not aware of any plan to exterminate white folks.

If you know of one, by all means let us know.

You mentioned south dallas.

Are they having secret meetings about starting to pull white folks our of their homes and marching us into mass graves and then executing us?

Dont keep this to your self, man!

If white folks are in danger, you could be our savior!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:06 AM   #23
bill sins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Yeah, gonna miss then white men when they gone. America is going to be a country of color. Blacks and Mexicans will lead the country to new heights. Life will be easy and free. Just look at how wonderful Mexico and Africa has turned out.
bill sins is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:23 AM   #24
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill sins View Post
Yeah, gonna miss then white men when they gone. America is going to be a country of color. Blacks and Mexicans will lead the country to new heights. Life will be easy and free. Just look at how wonderful Mexico and Africa has turned out.
Maybe they will enslave the white man and insure their selves with cheap labor for decades !
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:13 PM   #25
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe they will enslave the white man and insure their selves with cheap labor for decades !
Oh sure......By all means.. take advantage of this moment to say something racist yourself.

Jesus still likes you.

Let’s get back on topic shall we?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 12:14 PM   #26
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Seriously. The "progressives" seem to think eliminating the creators, the workers is good, and replacing them with people who don't work, and are prone to violent crime and property crime, is a good thing.

Well, let me tell you what will happen. Without whites to pay for welfare checks and food stamps, welfare recepients will restart to rioting, theft and scavenging.

Without whites to pay for, and design and maintain our infrastructure, that will go too.

Without the organization skills of these terrible white people, Western society cannot function. We can expect starvation, civilization collapse, and skyrocketing crime.

Look at South Africa and Rhodesia. When they killed all the white people, what happened?

The future is going to suck.
I am TheDaliLama and I DO NOT APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 01:04 PM   #27
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Jesus died so you could sin on a whore board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Oh sure......By all means.. take advantage of this moment to say something racist yourself.

Jesus still likes you.

Let’s get back on topic shall we?
What color was Jesus?

The topic is skin color dear sir.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:31 PM   #28
mrredcat43
Premium Access

Encounters: 122

OP has caught the ban hammer
mrredcat43 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:12 PM   #29
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You would approve of that, wouldn't you?

I think when the economy finally falters under the weight of all the liberal programs, a lot more alienated poor whites, who have lost any hope of prospering in the new America, will see nothing to lose in revolution.

If they do that, I will likely blame the liberals for fucking up the country with their social welfare program that serve to disincentivize productivity in favor of procreation by the poor. The masses of misguided poor, feeling backed into the corner economically, and disdained by the educated class, will see nothing to lose in destroying the whole fucking setup.

SAD

For the record, I abhor racism, which appears to me to emanate from all races.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 06:21 AM   #30
bigwill832
Premium Access

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Start having babies Humpty
Gotta side with themystic on this one. Birthrate is the key. You can't push a certain ideology and then import people with more than double the birthrate of the native people who have a declining birthrate and expect all the societal and economic norms to remain.
bigwill832 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women