Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > Kansas City Metro > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Hobby-related discussions belong here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160187
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452823
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47410
pyramider46370
bambino40247
CryptKicker37052
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-12-2018, 04:43 AM   #1
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18
Default Do we encourage sex trafficking?

This has been on my mind for some time.Human Sex Trafficking is something that is attached negatively to the hobby.In my opinion,I don't think any client on Eccie purports this disgusting crime.But if I see it and say or do nothing,am I as guilty as the sex traffickers themselves?How do I recognize it? You've all seen the case with staff edit-S31. So tell me are we the reason this crime thrives? If so, how do we stop it?

#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range. Any mention or reference to underage sex is strictly forbidden and may result in loss of your posting privileges.
kusmaldo is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 06:34 AM   #2
bilbobaggin
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44

Simplest solution is decriminalization. If it is regulated and monitored you now longer have the advantages of people who hid in the shadows.
bilbobaggin is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 06:41 AM   #3
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

In a perfect world yes.But this will not happen anytime soon.Do we encourage this among society? Supply and demand.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:42 AM   #4
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilbobaggin View Post
Simplest solution is decriminalization. If it is regulated and monitored you now longer have the advantages of people who hid in the shadows.
You are talking legalization, which just puts the government in your business. Decriminalization simply makes it not a crime. It doesn’t make common sense why it’s legal to have sex and it’s legal to give someone money, but if you do the two together, it’s a crime.

Many, it all, organizations against human trafficking at pro decriminalization, or at least make a clear delineation between consenting and willful adult behavior and trafficking.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 07:52 AM   #5
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

The demand for sex for $ will always be there, always has been. So in that regard we're not encouraging the trafficking any more than it would be otherwise. What causes it is a demand for an illegal activity. We've seen this with Prohibition, with making drugs illegal, etc. If you criminalize something that has a demand, you create the market for the underground. That's also why FOSTA was a bad idea, it would just send it further underground than before.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 08:19 AM   #6
TailHooked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Decriminalization would be best and it would help the hobby. Look at what it is doing for marijuana. Though there will always be those who circumvent the law. If they can make more money and not pay taxes, they will be there. Just like moonshiners. This why you are on this site. So that everyone is consenting. Those that believe that this is going on usually talk about it in the threads. This information cuts down the demand which hopefully cuts down the supply.
TailHooked is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 09:01 AM   #7
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

You're living in the Midwest,here is called the Bible belt.Ok so if you see it happening, what would you do?
Old 12-12-2018, 09:10 AM   #8
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fsn57 View Post
The demand for sex for $ will always be there, always has been. So in that regard we're not encouraging the trafficking any more than it would be otherwise. What causes it is a demand for an illegal activity. We've seen this with Prohibition, with making drugs illegal, etc. If you criminalize something that has a demand, you create the market for the underground. That's also why FOSTA was a bad idea, it would just send it further underground than before.
Okay so in the here and now, sites like Backpage Craigslist have been linked to Human trafficking.Who is to say Eccie isn't the same?
Old 12-12-2018, 09:50 AM   #9
Guest090920
Account Disabled

Default a gentle reminder...

Be very careful about what you say in this thread. Pay special attention to the forum guideline added to the OP's first post.
Guest090920 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:22 AM   #10
Fsn57
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
Okay so in the here and now, sites like Backpage Craigslist have been linked to Human trafficking.Who is to say Eccie isn't the same?
I'm not sure how pervasive it was with BP or CL. It probably did happen, but keep in mind those who would like to shut down all sex work don't distinguish between consenting sex workers and trafficked individuals. Does it happen on Eccie? Possibly. Is it widespread here? I don't know, but would doubt it. What do we do to stop it? Nothing, there is nothing you can do to stop it so long as the gov't makes it a lucrative business. The demand will never go away.
Fsn57 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 10:34 AM   #11
Guest083119
Account Disabled

User ID: 444493

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusmaldo View Post
Facebook has been, too. And match.com. It can literally be anywhere.

Backpage was doing things that any normal person would think should not be down. But they wanted the cash and did them.

No website has total control, but actively participating is different.

To answer the question as to what to do if you see something? You call the national Hotline. Or text. That goes for any type of trafficking, because you’re far more likely to run into labor trafficking. Watch for people who are employed places but won’t make eye contact and aren’t allowed to handle money or directly interact...this happens in some cities at nail salons, etc.

People like truck drivers, hotel clerks, and airline employees have spotted trafficking and reported it and saved victims. You can’t comtrol what goes on, but you can control what YOU do in reaction to it.
Guest083119 is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 01:31 PM   #12
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Followup/addon to B Three's comments:

Feds spend serious money for hotel staff training to recognize trafficking. And once trained, the indicators are rather obvious.
In that hotels do get slammed by vice, and also get sued by individuals, most professionally run hotels have zero patience for what could be "perceived" as trafficking. That said, most professionally run hotels also highly respect guest privacy.

So for the guys and gals, play smart, be discrete, and never ever hack off hotel staff.
I will add for the guys, only date independent gals.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2018, 02:55 PM   #13
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Fn7 Question I asked myself was am I part of the problem? I've had a couple of providers say their boyfriend was waiting out front.Ive run into a couple of pimps.I just felt powerless.With Eccie I'm more assured of a hassle free time but honestly you can't vet everyone
Old 12-12-2018, 03:01 PM   #14
kusmaldo
Valued Poster

Right but remember Eccie was down for a bit after BP went away.I have to assume that trafficking can rear its head into Eccie
Old 12-12-2018, 03:10 PM   #15
golard
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Good question. Do some members here knowingly or unknowingly support trafficking? If you search the word Rotasian here I think you'd be hard pressed to believe some members don't have a clue.
golard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women