Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Tennessee > Coed Discussions - Tennessee
Coed Discussions - Tennessee Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 260
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 243
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160186
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452822
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47409
pyramider46370
bambino40245
CryptKicker37048
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 12-03-2018, 03:15 PM   #1
BuyFromMe
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49
Default Bummer Experience

I decided to not leave a negative review of the provider because we all have bad days or sometimes stuff just comes up...but I can at least tell my story I guess.

Last week I was supposed to meet a provider. We started talking several days before. We set up the meeting. I confirmed the day before the meeting just to be sure and she confirmed the meeting. I drove 2 hours to see her. Yes, 4 hours round trip. When I arrived in the city I messaged her. She did not reply for an hour or two. And she only replied with "Ok my scheduled change up and I can’t meet this morning my apologies."

I was pretty disappointed. I responded with "Wow _____. I drove to Memphis to see you. It’s a 2 hour drive. Smh." I will admit that maybe the WOW and the SMH...was too much. Probably kinda jerk sounding. I didn't mean for it to be. I guess I was just trying to express my disappointment. I would apologize for that if she allowed me to, but she doesnt want to hear from me again.

She responded with "You said you come to Memphis from time to time? But nice try I can’t help my schedule changed. I have a real job I do this on the side and I got called in today. Maybe you should refer to our previous messages where you stated you get to Memphis a few times a week. Considering your attitude. I do not want to meet with you don’t contact me again ! Thanks "

I did respond back, but only to point out that I didn't say I could to Memphis from "time to time" or imply any sort of frequency. I also did NOT say that I come to memphis a few times a week. I pointed that out as well and told her she may be confusing our conversations. However, I am not sure what that has to do with the face that I drove 2 hours to see her that day. I also get she has another job and got called in. I promise I do. That stuff happens. But anyway, I thought instead of blasting her in a negative review that I would just vent my frustration and disappointment. Communication issues happen sometimes and so do things that force people to have to cancel.
BuyFromMe is offline   Quote
Old 12-03-2018, 08:49 PM   #2
greyghost48
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

So who was it that you were disappointed with?
greyghost48 is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 12:10 AM   #3
RickForFun
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 10

Man up and do the right thing and name names. It may save some other guy.
RickForFun is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 05:28 AM   #4
John3030
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

I’m not going to side either way as it sounds like there was some miscommunication, it’s four hours you’ll never get back but move on to fun times with others
John3030 is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:28 AM   #5
Gfe Juliette
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 57453
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

When I have a gentleman to schedule with me, I always ask them to please give me a call or text when he is headed in my direction whether it is 15 minutes or 2 hours away. If it is outcall, I will do the same for him. I do this so both of us will feel comfortable knowing that we both are prepared for our visit with one another. It may be a good idea for you to use that approach in the future. It may save you a wasted trip.
Gfe Juliette is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 03:55 AM   #6
badhusband
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

You should do the community a favor and let us know who this gal is. I used to travel for my job and if/when I set up an appointment and she ghosts on me last minute or cancels after the meeting time, which seems that's what happened to you, it basically ruins my chance for choice 'B'. Not Plan 'B', but choice 'B' because choice 'B' may not be able to accommodate a last minute meeting. I do not like to make a plan 'B' because I do not like to cancel if plan 'A' goes thru. My time on the road was extremely limited, so I needed to count on my plan 'A'. I realize that this isn't the case for most here, but I think we still need to know so that we are educated about her and then hopefully she will see this and make adjustments. At the end of the day, like someone already said, it's best to just move on and at a minimum, put her on your do not see list.......
badhusband is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2018, 09:43 AM   #7
HappyGilmoore
Registered Member

Encounters: 1

From what I’m gathering from the story, she’s at fault. It wouldn’t matter if u do travel to Memphis from time to time. If she had something come up, she should have been considerate and told u in advance so u wouldn’t have made that trip instead of having u guessing what went wrong. Take it as a learning experience, before u travel that far make sure u get in contact first
HappyGilmoore is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 04:43 PM   #8
archon
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

The minute she knew her schedule was changing, she should have texted you. I would guess that every provider on here would call that a no call/no show and ding your rep. The fact that she waited to tell you after you showed and a 2 hour wait tells you everything you need to know.

This isn't a bad day experience, this is a bad business experience and I strongly urge you to identify the provider.
archon is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women