Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47421
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-04-2018, 08:04 AM   #16
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
i'd like to know what you said but since u are still on ignore i'll either have to ..
1) take u off ignore (will not happen)
2) read all posts while not yet logged in .. maybe! do u shoot craps? bahhaa
3) actually want to see what u said. NOT

thank you valued poster!
Why do you continually bring up this subject?

It has nothing to do with the OP.

Anyone can see who you have on ignore, no sense in derailing every thread by working that in.

Bruce has no idea who the Dems will run just like the GOP had no idea in 2014...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 08:12 AM   #17
themystic
Valued Poster

I read an article that The Boss predicted that Trump would be disgraced and not even finish his original term. I guess one of us has FAKE NEWS
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:42 AM   #18
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
Yes the Christian faith does allow for that

I can see the case for Trump. Its to bad hes a Liar and crook. I know they are all flawed to a degree What separates Trump is his personal gain above everyone. He doesn't even try to appease anyone but his base. That's poor leadership. He will get taken down and he knows it. The democrats are also going to make his life a living hell for how ever long he is there. Sooner or later he is going to fuck up Bad
You would think they could nail Trump eventually, but they have made so many accusations that haven't stuck he might have immunity at this point.

Springsteen is a racist for his song "Born in the USA".
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 09:43 AM   #19
friendly fred
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by themystic View Post
I read an article that The Boss predicted that Trump would be disgraced and not even finish his original term. I guess one of us has FAKE NEWS
There is a lot of fake news out there these days..Springsteen is just another offender.
friendly fred is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:23 AM   #20
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
It is difficult to find a more avid "Never Trumper" than The Boss. He is right up there with Joy Behar.

He is right in his assessment. At this point the Democrats have nobody that can play the game as well as President Trump. Even with the MSM doing the cheerleading, the Democrats have to run away from being Democrats.

The Boss is also correct in his analysis of the mid terms. Yes, the Democrats took the hose. But they did not win as many seats as the republicans did when President Obama fac d the same circumstances. And to top it off, the Republicans increased their majority in the Senate.

I don't think this is a prediction by The Boss as much as it is a warning. President Trump, regardless of the never ending haranguing by the MSM, Hollywood, Pop Culture, and Academia, will be a formidable Candidate.
I fully agree with your assessment in the 2nd paragraph. Some viable candidate must arise from the Democratic party to have a chance of defeating Trump in 2020. It is difficult to beat an incumbent POTUS.

I disagree with your (and Bruce's) assessment of how well the Democrats did in the 2018 midterms. A gain of 41 seats in the House, quite a bit higher than the pundits predicted. Largest Democratic gain since 1974. Democrats held a popular vote lead of more than 9.6 million votes, the largest ever midterm margin for either party. 7 governorships went from red to blue. Several state legislatures went from either red to blue or red to purple. Yes, the Republicans did increase their majority in the Senate by 2 (I predicted at least 1) and held governorships in Florida and Georgia and Virginia.

And I agree with your final paragraph. Trump will be a formidable candidate in 2020. I keep saying -- it will be a very interesting next 2 years in the U.S. political scene.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 10:30 AM   #21
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Why do you continually bring up this subject?

It has nothing to do with the OP.

Anyone can see who you have on ignore, no sense in derailing every thread by working that in.

Bruce has no idea who the Dems will run just like the GOP had no idea in 2014...

It has a lot to do with IQ. He prob gives a like to his posts.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2018, 11:49 AM   #22
garhkal
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

I couldn't really care what bruce says..
garhkal is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 10:43 PM   #23
justin_iggar
BANNED

Trump is cool, Springsteen is not.
justin_iggar is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:19 AM   #24
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by garhkal View Post
I couldn't really care what bruce says..

True dat.

But...just like any other Hollywood type that chooses to rattle their head for the MSM...these stories are nothing other than Click Bait for anyone who will bite.....

A story on The Boss expressing his views on Trump and the state of US and World politics is as interesting and relevant as Pelosi giving us critical opinion on this weekend's upcoming Box Office premieres or Schumer's personal list of top rap releases of 2018...
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:25 AM   #25
Ex-CEO
Ultra Premium Access

I'm about as interested in hearing political prognostications from celebrities like Springsteen as I am in getting investment advice from Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. A lot can (and very likely will) go wrong by November of 2020.
Ex-CEO is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:54 AM   #26
themystic
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chateau Becot View Post
True dat.

But...just like any other Hollywood type that chooses to rattle their head for the MSM...these stories are nothing other than Click Bait for anyone who will bite.....

A story on The Boss expressing his views on Trump and the state of US and World politics is as interesting and relevant as Pelosi giving us critical opinion on this weekend's upcoming Box Office premieres or Schumer's personal list of top rap releases of 2018...
I agree CB. That would be like putting a reality TV show host who filed bankruptcy 4 times giving advice on the economy.
themystic is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 11:23 PM   #27
justin_iggar
BANNED

Springstreen would be killed by these migrants he protects. Springsteen dances like an HIV infected homosexual in "dancing in the dark". And "glory days" is a song about gloryholes. "Rising" isn't about 911. It's about getting his boyfriend's pecker hard. Bruce's butthole is loose.
justin_iggar is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women