Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > ECCIE International > Central & South America > Brazil - Discussions/Reviews
Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70418
biomed160570
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452934
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40323
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
salty nuts
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12
Default Brazil suggestions help

planning a trip for a week.

Will be in Rio and Florianopolis.

Rio is pretty well documented and I think we can find our way into the best spots but any suggestions would be great. (read bwana dick's stuff)

Florianopolis - heard great things about this place....southbeach of brazil. what is the p4p situation like? Has anyone been?

Suggestions would be great
salty nuts is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:25 AM   #2
DirtyinTX
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 23

Can't say much about Flori but if you go up the coast just a little ways to Balneario Camboriu there's some good action there. The 2 clubs I've been to there are Virtual Cafe and Bokarra. Can't smoke inside either one, or any other night club in Camboriu, but they'll let you go outside. Nice part about Virtual Cafe is they have one room with a 2 way mirror so you can watch the action in the bar while fucking your brains out. Ask drink prices before you get the girls anything. All of them want to sell bottles of champagne for R$500. Found that out the hard way when I bought 2. Friend bought 4-5 and 2 girls for 2 hours one night. Streetwalkers are drop dead gorgeous too and most hotels have a book of pics where you can pick out your girl and have her sent over.

Clubs in Rio that I went to didn't have rooms on site so you had to go to a hotel. My hotel didn't allow guests but there are plenty of hourly rate hotels. Streetwalkers are on Copacabana beach at night but watch your wallet.

I'm in Vitoria right now and thinking of trying a club we haven't been to yet. Been to Playman 3 times and its great but the girls seem stuck up until you call them over. Some want you to take them to a hotel for extra. I just get the rooms there as they're pretty cool.
DirtyinTX is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:35 AM   #3
salty nuts
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 12

Hotels allowing guests are key!!! Thanks for the intel. Hadn't heard of the first place. Thinking of staying in impanea instead of copa. Any opinion on that?
salty nuts is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #4
DirtyinTX
Gaining Momentum

I stayed at the start of Copacabana beach at the Windsor Atlantica and walked to Ipanema once. After that I didn't go back. Long damn walk. If I had been there longer I would have figured out how to rent a bicycle. Had 2 clubs right across the street from me and another I didn't try a few blocks down. go after 11PM, when the girls show up, or at least the better looking ones. I also had problems finding an ATM that would work for me. One right next to the hotel didn't like my card but another 3 miles away (same bank) did. If you fly into Rio, there are car rental booths as you exit customs. See about getting money exchanged there, they give better rates than the exchanges in the airport. Also, if you can avoid it, don't stay at the Luxor hotel in GIG airport. It sux.

I will say the girls at both clubs in Camboriu were the best I have seen in Brazil with Vitoria being a close 2nd. However, they were more expensive, like R$400/hr at the clubs. Here in Vitoria I pay R$30 to get in, have about 4 Caipirinhas and at least one girl and only owe R$230. I'll bet Flori will be close to the same prices as Camboriu.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:25 PM   #5
DirtyinTX
Gaining Momentum

Only other places I can say anything about in Brazil are Angra Dos Reis (pretty good), Itanhaem (so so) and Macae (so so.) These aren't places most people go though. I fly through Sao Paulo all the time but haven't stayed the night yet.
Old 02-05-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
BigLouie
Valued Poster

Your best source of information is Club Hombre at www.clubhombre.com They have trip reports and travel guides for all of the major cities in Brazil.
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-05-2013, 05:28 PM   #7
BigLouie
Valued Poster

When I go to Rio I either get an apartment from Rio's Finest who has some great apartments. Or I stay at the Princess Copacabana or the Visconti in Ipanema. Both are girl friendly. The Marriot is too but unless you have Marriot points it is really expensive. Best place to exchange money and hang out is Blame It On Rio 4 Travel Blame it On Rio 4 Travel Their apartments are not that great but they really shine on getting you reservations at the Princess and picking you up at the airport and exhanging money. Right in the heart of the Copa area.

As for girls I like to hit Balcony Bar at night. $200 RL seems to be the norm. As for termas I like Centaurus in Ipanema and 4 X 4 or 65 downtown. Breaks my heart that L'Uomo closed.

If you are going to us an ATM be sure to call your bank or credit card company before hand and let them know you will be in Rio. The last time I was there I tried my bank card and it did not work. Since the apartment had WiFi I used TruPhone to do a VOP call and called the Bank and I was good to go in 5 minutes.

Have a friend that owns an apartment in Rio and rents it out so if you are still looking PM me and I'll give you contact info.

Also a great place to find apartments is the web site Vacation Rental By Owners or www.vrbo.com
BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:05 AM   #8
speckhunter12
Registered Member

Default Buzios

I see mention of Macae, I've been to Macae numerous times and have never seen anything worth while.
Thinking of staying in Buzios my next trip to Macae. Any suggestions for Buzios?
speckhunter12 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women