Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160272
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452860
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47422
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35137
Mojojo33117

Old 12-09-2018, 02:26 PM   #16
KellyReyn
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 299591
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Sucking Your Dick

There is nothing more that I would love to do to you, Something that I know that you would also want me to do, Then to take my hot, wet mouth and wrap it all around you tight, And suck on your hardness until morning light, Playfully flicking my tongue across the tip, Waiting eagerly for that precum so that I can sip, Doing my very best to take you all the way to the back of my throat,
Oh, feels so fucking good don’t it, Placing my hands around you firmly as I begin to suck, Imagining how I wish your hard cock I will get the chance to fuck, But for now I will continue to do what I do best, What’s that, you say that you wanna put it on my chest, No, no Mr. I want to swallow every last little bit,
I have had a craving for your cum I have to admit, I feel your cock begin to get harder and more pronounced, I think about your hard dick that I soon will sit upon and bounce, Ahhh, you are getting ready to cum, I cannot wait until I get to taste some, Cum on baby, blow your thickness all inside my mouth you know you can’t hold it anymore, Cum on let me be your cum guzzling whore!
KellyReyn is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 02:35 PM   #17
Chung Tran
BANNED

Encounters: 288

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellyReyn View Post
Cum on baby, blow your thickness all inside my mouth you know you can’t hold it anymore, Cum on let me be your cum guzzling whore!
Hmm.. sounds nice.. coincidentally, my answer to your original question is "by a Trinidadian who calls me Daddy"!
Chung Tran is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 07:50 PM   #18
TristanThick
Valued Poster

Quote:
There is nothing more that I would love to do to you...
I want to swallow every last little bit, I have had a craving for your cum I have to admit, I feel your cock begin to get harder and more pronounced, I think about your hard dick that I soon will sit upon and bounce...
Yes, please, bounce that big, beautiful ass all over it, Kelly. Work that big ass.

I need some of that lovely poetry in my ear while you do it. <3
TristanThick is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 07:58 PM   #19
mikehammer002001
Premium Access

Encounters: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchnellerFahrer View Post
DITTO that, the head is SO sensitive, playful licks/sucks combined with deeper pressure and other action will drive me crazy. I also like her playing / licking the entire shaft/balls, and playful TUMA (if she's willing) adds to the experience.

Wet/Sloppy is not a biggie for me, but certainly an experience!

One lady did a Prostate Milking at the same time, My legs were shaking! She was alternative techniques, pressure, and speed all at the same time with a magical index finger. I'm not sure if I have ever blown so hard in my lifetime. Amazing girl!

I LOVE Swallow/CIM, but I'm Ok if she has to run to the bathroom right after, this is not a biggie for me, other guys don't like that.

As always - looking at you with those wonderful eyes, and IOP is huge.
Yeah I have no issue with spitters, rather be swallowed buy hell if she has to oh well... FUMA during is super hot as well
mikehammer002001 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:28 PM   #20
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Can I Ask You A Question, Daddy?

How you like your dick sucked? I’m just curious?
Preferably by someone not calling me "Daddy".
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 07:29 PM   #21
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Preferably by someone not calling me "Daddy".

Amen!!!
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 08:00 PM   #22
TristanThick
Valued Poster

Yeah, the “daddy” thing just doesn’t work for me. “Baby” is just fine. Daddy though....always had a hard time with that one.
TristanThick is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:23 PM   #23
ValenTX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Lately just happy when the girl understands the difference between blow job and hand job. LOL
ValenTX is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 12:54 AM   #24
Barrymccockinner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLM69 View Post
I like mine with no hand action besides to hold and peel back the cock, don't like bjs where only the head gets sucked, don't like shallow mouths.
This!

But I just don’t get the daddy thing. I’m as kinky as the next guy. But that’s just weird to me.
Barrymccockinner is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:34 AM   #25
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Daddy, 34 pages, 232 definitions:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Daddy

Here's are the best ones:

Quote:
What hoes (prostitutes) call their pimp out of love and respect.
Here's all the money I made today Daddy!!
Quote:
what to call an older man above 30 that you are sleeping with! esp when out in public and when your doing it.
OHHH Daddy you know you want to buy that for me. Ill make sure you get what you want tonight, Daddy!
Quote:
Someone a girl looks up to when she needs sexual pleasure or any other sexual tensions
Girl says "I want you to come in my mouth daddy."
Quote:
A daddy is the kind man worthy of a beautiful, strong intelligent womans love and loyal devotion. His loving is unconditional and selfless (except that he is greedy for her affection) the way nature intended a man to love a woman. He kisses skinned knees better with sweet words and nurses your colds with laughter. A daddy satisfies your sexual and emotional needs. A daddy tells you nice things when your sad and makes you feel beautiful and special when your lonely. A daddy is the kind of man that will spank you when your bad and then kiss it better afterwards. A daddy is not only a lover, but also a best friend and nurturing authority fugure. A daddy makes you feel safe and protected. A daddy teaches and inspires you to be your best. He is the kind of man that you want to please and should never abuse, mistreat or take for granted. A daddy is patient, kind, wise, strong, sweet, funny, sexy, intelligent, caring, respectful, mysterious, gentle, curious, loving and an all around amazing one of a kind man the kind of man you dream is your soulmate. He is the kind of man worth fighting for, worth trying for, worth waiting for. A daddy is there for you the best way that he can be, even when he can't be there for you and when he leaves A daddy never goes away for long. A daddy will always come back home.
"I'm ready to play nice now daddy"
"When do I get to taste it daddy?"
"You make it hurt so good daddy"
"Daddy am I a good girl?"
"Daddy I need a cuddle"
"When I find my daddy he's gonna never want to let me go"
Quote:
when you have sex, and a girl screams "fuck me so hard daddy!"
Quote:
a name you call the man who's pounding your pussy
Quote:
An extremely attractive man generally over the age of 30.

A daddy is often associated with experience. It's reasonable to assume that a daddy is capable of making a soufflé from scratch, can choose an excellent restaurant for a date, and will make your toes curl in the bedroom.

Daddies will typically drive a BMW or other luxury car.

Daddies are hot and can throw things really far.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 06:50 AM   #26
Admiral Giggle

Encounters: 3

Thanks CG.

As if telling us all the different varieties "daddy" is used by women, hookers, providers, etc. didn't make it any more creepy.
Admiral Giggle is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 06:53 AM   #27
CG2014
Premium Access

Encounters: 101
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle View Post
Thanks CG.

As if telling us all the different varieties "daddy" is used by women, hookers, providers, etc. didn't make it any more creepy.
Creepy would be if I didn't leave out the definitions on Urban Dictionary that bordered on incest.
CG2014 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 08:59 AM   #28
BLM69
BANNED

Encounters: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner View Post
This!

But I just don’t get the daddy thing. I’m as kinky as the next guy. But that’s just weird to me.
I had a few of serious GFS/side chicks call me this during pounding time, I have to admit that it turned me on coming from them as I knew it was sincere. Some women call their man daddy for some reason, same thing like calling your partner baby
BLM69 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:44 PM   #29
oldmarine
Valued Poster

Encounters: 50

Quote:
There is nothing more that I would love to do to you, Something that I know that you would also want me to do, Then to take my hot, wet mouth and wrap it all around you tight, And suck on your hardness until morning light, Playfully flicking my tongue across the tip, Waiting eagerly for that precum so that I can sip, Doing my very best to take you all the way to the back of my throat,
Oh, feels so fucking good don’t it, Placing my hands around you firmly as I begin to suck, Imagining how I wish your hard cock I will get the chance to fuck, But for now I will continue to do what I do best, What’s that, you say that you wanna put it on my chest, No, no Mr. I want to swallow every last little bit,
I have had a craving for your cum I have to admit, I feel your cock begin to get harder and more pronounced, I think about your hard dick that I soon will sit upon and bounce, Ahhh, you are getting ready to cum, I cannot wait until I get to taste some, Cum on baby, blow your thickness all inside my mouth you know you can’t hold it anymore, Cum on let me be your cum guzzling whore!
Okay, that got me rock hard. You sure do know how to sweet-talk to a man, baby.
oldmarine is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 01:57 PM   #30
JohnQ1769
Valued Poster

Encounters: 27

JohnQ1769 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women