Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Alabama > Coed Discussions - Alabama
Coed Discussions - Alabama Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70380
biomed160284
Yssup Rider59843
gman4452861
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47424
pyramider46370
bambino40274
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35144
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2018, 06:45 PM   #1
Shield
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default ISO Newbie Friendly Provider

So, every time I try to setup an appointment with a provider, they always ask “do you have any references”. Well, the answer is no because every girl seemingly requires a reference, so I can’t ever see one because they all require references...lol. Are there any girls that are like the “starter girls” for new guys so I can obtain some references?
Shield is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2018, 11:30 PM   #2
Meeting Bella
Luxury Intimacy Companion

User ID: 428511
Location: Jacksonville, FL is home but I am always touring up and down the east coast and out to Texas.
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I’m going to PM you with alternate screening you can offer in your inquiry
Meeting Bella is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2018, 11:36 AM   #3
Shield
Gaining Momentum

Thank you Bella for your response. Judging by the 77 people that have seen this post at this point and you being the only one to respond, it seems this isn’t a very newbie friendly place. So, if I send the information you sent to me in the DM could I schedule an appointment with you?
Old 12-09-2018, 10:53 AM   #4
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

hey buddy this lady just put an offer on you that you would be a complete idiot not to accept, take it from an old guy.

lovestolick66
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 11:59 AM   #5
Crystalclassylady47
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 409353
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey sweetheart I also sent you a pm.
Crystalclassylady47 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2018, 09:02 PM   #6
Shield
Gaining Momentum

@Crystal, I didn’t receive your PM, also, I’ve seen you before already. It was in Hoover, I remember your foot was in a brace.

@lovetolick66 I’m not sure what you’re talking about.
Old 12-09-2018, 10:08 PM   #7
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

User ID: 374137
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shield View Post
@Crystal, I didn’t receive your PM, also, I’ve seen you before already. It was in Hoover, I remember your foot was in a brace.

@lovetolick66 I’m not sure what you’re talking about.
I'm confused sweetie. You say you don't have references but then you say that you've seen crystal lol. It doesn't matter though. Most ladies will see you without references. The problem comes with if you are willing to answer the questions they ask truthfully and submit the things they ask for or not. Every lady has a different screening method. But 95% of the seasoned ladies are newbie friendly.
Cassie107 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 05:39 AM   #8
Shield
Gaining Momentum

@Cassie, no confusion, I seen her a long time ago and it wasn’t through eccie. I have no issue answering any questions, like I said before, all the ones previously to “Meeting Bella” never asked a specific set of questions, they all asked “Do you have references”. Once I said no, the response was “sorry, I can’t see you”.
Old 12-10-2018, 09:18 PM   #9
Lovestolick66
Valued Poster

Encounters: 88

Bella offered you an alternate screening method, that means she was reaching out to help you, you shouldn't expect any of these ladies to just open the door and tell you to come on in without some information. And remember they are putting them selves at risk till you have established your self as a true gentleman. I have over 80 reviews and another 100 that i never wrote,and i would expect Bella, ( whom i have never met to ask a normal series of questions till she felt comfortable. And as an old guy it is my rule never to meet a provider that i can't talk to over the phone ,i get a good feel from just having a conversation just like she would so we both become comfortable before we meet, so you have to respect the ladies rules if they are not to for out then she will feel good about the meeting and you can both have a good time. And you can bet if Bella is ever driving down on I- 59 she would be welcome at my place. And Cassie is also trying to help you, and she is a wonderful sweet lady that i have met but just have not been in the same town with the opportunity to have a party with but I'm looking forward to seeing her when we can get our schedule to work. The alabama board has the greatest ladies in the nation but be sure to respect them if you want respect.

Lovestolick66
Lovestolick66 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2018, 10:49 PM   #10
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shield View Post
@Cassie, no confusion, I seen her a long time ago and it wasn’t through eccie. I have no issue answering any questions, like I said before, all the ones previously to “Meeting Bella” never asked a specific set of questions, they all asked “Do you have references”. Once I said no, the response was “sorry, I can’t see you”.
I'm sorry you have encountered this problem. With all the changes that have occurred with the law. Not to mention the increase in not so gentlemanly guys ripping ladies off and attacking ladies.. many ladies are taking more precautions. Especially if a lady isn't as seasoned a provider as others. Mutual trust opens the door for mutual pleasure. There are ladies in every town that are newbie friendly still however. Maybe if you let ladies on the thread know what areas you are looking for they might reach out to you. Also most newbie friendly ladies won't see a newbie for less than an our on a first visit.
Old 12-10-2018, 10:56 PM   #11
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Lovestolick66 you are a very sweet and kind gentleman. Many new gentlemen could take lessons from you. You were one of the first gentlemen in Alabama to reach out and show southern hospitality when I first came to the Alabama board. Our phone conversations put me at ease quickly. I don't think many gentlemen understand just how nervous us ladies can be at meeting new friends. I can't wait for our schedules to align. Thanks again for our meet and greet and my gift when I broke my foot.
Old 12-11-2018, 11:01 AM   #12
Shield
Gaining Momentum

@lovestolick once again, I don’t know what you’re talking about. “Respect them if you want respect”....when did I disrespect anyone? How about I disrespect you...Fuck off dude.

@Cassie Bella and several others have PM’d me. All I wanted was a couple of newbie friendly providers in Alabama, since that’s the thread for the state I’m posting in, and now I have that.
Old 12-11-2018, 01:21 PM   #13
rollbama007
Gaining Momentum

Apparently someone in this thread has a communication problem. I'll bet he gets beat up a lot in bars haha. But at least it's been humorous to read people try and help him. Some just can't be helped.
rollbama007 is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 02:35 PM   #14
Shield
Gaining Momentum

I would like to thank all the ladies that PM’d me. I greatly appreciate it and I look forward to meeting you all.

@rollbama I don’t visit bars, mostly because I don’t drink alcohol, but I do visit the gun range if you’d like to make arrangements since you want to chime in and be tough.
Old 12-11-2018, 02:44 PM   #15
Cassie107
Duchess of Debauchery

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

A lot of ladies also take post history into account when screening. They will search your handle and read posts. It can help a lady to determine if she thinks you will be a good match or not. There is more to a lady determining she will see someone or not then most people think

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women