Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2020, 12:57 PM   #61
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
You didn't fix anything stupid. Why don't you, and HedonistForever, get it through your thick skull. It was an international effort. Damn!

Your crazy is showing, Ranky.
Everything you posted was stupid.

Quote:
Evidentiary memos raise troubling questions:

1.) If the Ukraine prosecutor’s firing involved only his alleged corruption and ineptitude, why did Burisma's American legal team refer to those allegations as “false information?"

2.) If the firing had nothing to do with the Burisma case, as Biden has adamantly claimed, why would Burisma’s American lawyers contact the replacement prosecutor within hours of the termination and urgently seek a meeting in Ukraine to discuss the case?

(The Hill)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
The difference in the meddling is the difference between Lightening and a Lightening Bug.

Ukraine...an OpEd piece and Russians getting nuts like you to repeat lies on Facebook.

Btw...how is Flynn doing with Judge Sullivan...the same Judge you and LL said would drop his charges?
Sullivan granted Flynn's request for an extension. Durham's findings will exonerate Flynn.

Manafort is in prison because the DNC employed Ukrainians to dig up dirt on Team Trump. Isn't that what the fuck Mueller was supposed to investigate -- but didn't?
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:09 PM   #62
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post

Sullivan granted Flynn's request for an extension. Durham's findings will exonerate Flynn.

Manafort is in prison because the DNC employed Ukrainians to dig up dirt on Team Trump. Isn't that what the fuck Mueller was supposed to investigate -- but didn't?
But you said Sullivan was going to set Flynn free right before Sullivan called Flynn traitorous.

Manafort is in prison for a number of things. Blaming it on the DNC is like blaming the Police for catching you robbing a bank as the reason you are in prison. Jesus...you Trump apologist are eat up with excuses...
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:16 PM   #63
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you said Sullivan was going to set Flynn free right before Sullivan called Flynn traitorous.

Manafort is in prison for a number of things. Blaming it on the DNC is like blaming the Police for catching you robbing a bank as the reason you are in prison. Jesus...you Trump apologist are eat up with excuses...
Manafort is in prison because the DNC employed Ukrainians to dig up dirt on Team Trump. I said Flynn will be exonerated, and until the Supreme Court supports your nonsense, you're spouting bullshit. Manafort and Stone will walk in November.
Old 01-23-2020, 01:27 PM   #64
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Manafort is in prison because the DNC employed Ukrainians to dig up dirt on Team Trump. I said Flynn will be exonerated, and until the Supreme Court supports your nonsense, you're spouting bullshit. Manafort and Stone will walk in November.
Trump can pardon them...and you said Sullivan would exonerate Flynn. You keep moving the goal post and you may finally get one right.

Could you explain why Flynn flipped flopped on the overthrow of that Muslim Dictator running Turkey?

Was it the money he took and the fact that Trump had a Tower in Turkey and Flynn was appeasing Trump?

You are familiar with the history of Turkey and who ran it before this asshole?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:37 PM   #65
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedonistForever View Post
A simple question for 9500. Who decides if someone has broken a law?
A jury. Or the judge if you can't get a jury of your peers.
eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:40 PM   #66
Jaxson66
Valued Poster

Quote:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III was appointed on May 17, 2017, by Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 White House race and whether the Russian government coordinated with individuals associated with Donald Trump’s campaign. The special counsel also examined whether President Trump obstructed justice by seeking to block the Russia investigation.

Crowdstrike is the fucking lie told by Putin to meddle in the 2020 election, and your supreme leader is that fucking gullible to believe him over his own intelligence agencies, or he is indebted to Putin and his hand picked oligarchs.

Viva La Schiffty Schiff
Jaxson66 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 01:41 PM   #67
oeb11
Valued Poster

Wheels are coming off - the longer Schiff and Nadler speak.

Just as the C8 above.
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 02:02 PM   #68
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump can pardon them...and you said Sullivan would exonerate Flynn. You keep moving the goal post and you may finally get one right.

Could you explain why Flynn flipped flopped on the overthrow of that Muslim Dictator running Turkey?

Was it the money he took and the fact that Trump had a Tower in Turkey and Flynn was appeasing Trump?

You are familiar with the history of Turkey and who ran it before this asshole?
No. I said Flynn would be exonerated, and his case has yet to be conclusively decided. Flynn didn't do a damn thing that Podesta didn't do, and this whole case against Flynn is a case of government malfeasance, and Flynn will be exonerated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III was appointed on May 17, 2017, by Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 White House race and whether the Russian government coordinated with individuals associated with Donald Trump’s campaign. The special counsel also examined whether President Trump obstructed justice by seeking to block the Russia investigation.

Crowdstrike is the fucking lie told by Putin to meddle in the 2020 election, and your supreme leader is that fucking gullible to believe him over his own intelligence agencies, or he is indebted to Putin and his hand picked oligarchs.

Viva La Schiffty Schiff :thumbup
:
DNC operative Alexandra Chulpa was in the fucking Ukraine in 2016 digging up dirt on Team Trump, and you having your head up your ass spouting BS about Crowdstrike like that's going to make Chulpa's illegal activities go away is bullshit.

BTW, Comey, Clapper, McCabe, Brennan are ALL demonstrable liars.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:11 PM   #69
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500 View Post
A jury. Or the judge if you can't get a jury of your peers.

And yet you keep repeating that Trump broke a law because the GAO said so. Is the GAO an impaneled jury or an elected or appointed judge? You seem to understand that you are wrong to say that but can't admit it here.

The GAO said the Obama administration broke the law 7 times. Would you now like to say that Obama should have been impeached?
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:12 PM   #70
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
No. I said Flynn would be exonerated, and his case has yet to be conclusively decided. Flynn didn't do a damn thing that Podesta didn't do, and this whole case against Flynn is a case of government malfeasance, and Flynn will be exonerated.

[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Do you remember wtf you said when Sullivan was assigned this case?

Or should I go back and revive the thread where you and Lexuslover were continually speculating....incorrectly it turned out...on just what Sullivan had ordered.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 03:19 PM   #71
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you remember wtf you said when Sullivan was assigned this case?

Or should I go back and revive the thread where you and Lexuslover were continually speculating....incorrectly it turned out...on just what Sullivan had ordered.
Yeah. Go back and find it. What you'll find is I said that Flynn will be exonerated.

FYI, it's reported today that two weeks ago the FISC conceded that the Comey, McCabe and Strzok's FISA requests were adulterated BS and "were not valid" -- ergo it follows that all proceeds are "fruit of the poisonous tree".

Quote:
This is a big deal. The Justice Department is conceding that two of the four FISA applications it used to conduct surveillance of former Trump campaign aide Carter Page were not lawful, and it's not defending the legality of its other two applications.

(REUTERS)

Old 01-23-2020, 03:25 PM   #72
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxson66 View Post
Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III was appointed on May 17, 2017, by Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 White House race and whether the Russian government coordinated with individuals associated with Donald Trump’s campaign.

And Mueller found no such persons in the campaign or any American for that matter

The special counsel also examined whether President Trump obstructed justice by seeking to block the Russia investigation.

And decided not to say he found such evidence using the excuse that it would be unfair to Trump to make an accusation and not be able to take Trump to trial. If that's the case what would he have done if he had found evidence of a conspiracy, not tell us? Yeah, right and if the Democrats were so sure they had the evidence to make the case of obstruction of justice in the Mueller investigation, why not include them in the Articles of Impeachment making an even stronger case or so they think

You mean like the FBI that we now know lied to the FISA court in order to get a warrant to spy on the Trump campaign and all the shit I predict we will find out about the CIA and Breenan and what he did? I do think Trump got a little over his ski's on the whole Crowdstrike ( Ukraine has the server stuff ) but there is sufficient evidence to state as a fact that Ukraine ( and separately the Russians on a much larger scale ) did try to influence the 2016 election. It's all right there in the evidence for anybody to read, if they want to which you don't apparently.

Viva La Schiffty Schiff

Celebrate while you can, Trump will still be President till Nov. and more than likely beyond if the Democrats are foolish enough to nominate Warren or Sanders because isn't going to make it because if even he manages to hang on, this corruption with his entire family is not going to go away after this trial.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:32 PM   #73
oeb11
Valued Poster

Celebrate while you can, Trump will still be President till Nov. and more than likely beyond if the Democrats are foolish enough to nominate Warren or Sanders because isn't going to make it because if even he manages to hang on, this corruption with his entire family is not going to go away after this trial.

"he" refers to Biden - not Trump.

I think that is your meaning, HF
oeb11 is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 04:01 PM   #74
Unique_Carpenter
Off clock with a Cowgirl

Encounters: 89

Yawn,
How boring.
And you guys are just as bad.
I'm going skiing and the only question is where.
Unique_Carpenter is offline   Quote
Old 01-23-2020, 04:39 PM   #75
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post

"he" refers to Biden - not Trump.

I think that is your meaning, HF

Yes, I usually proof read before I post but that one got by me.

Here's an interesting new twist showing how CNN continues to embarrass themselves.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...mp-impeachment

Former Clinton press secretary apologizes for fake story about GOP senators discussing Trump impeachment

Former White House press secretary Joe Lockhart apologized for fabricating a story about overhearing Republican senators act surprised at information that was said during President Trump's impeachment trial.
Lockhart, who is currently a CNN political analyst, tweeted a fictional story Wednesday about overhearing a few Republican senators explaining how they had never heard any of the evidence presented by the Democratic impeachment managers because they only watch Fox News.
I watch Fox news and I heard all this before in the impeachment inquiry.

“Overheard convo between two Republican Senators who only watch Fox News. ‘Is this stuff real? I haven't heard any of this before. I thought it was all about a server. If half the stuff Schiff is saying is true, we're up shit's creek. Hope the White House has exculpatory evidence,” he tweeted.
Who needs exculpatory evidence when they have CNN fabricating lies like Schiff did in his opening remarks at the inquiry saying Trump said things he didn't say and also had to apologize in a half assed way.

Joe Lockhart@joelockhart

Ok maybe I made up the convo, but you know that's exactly what they're thinking.

After the WP and other papers and mouth pieces were already patting Lockhart on the back for another "bombshell revelation".

After the tweet gained traction on social media, Lockhart clarified that the story was made up.
"Everyone relax," he tweeted. "This is satire. Satire to make the point that Senators that are deciding the President's fate who only watch Fox News have never heard this stuff before. Because Fox is part of the coverup.”
Except of course that Fox news ran every minute of the inquiry which I watched but just another lie from CNN, whose counting.

On Thursday, Lockhart posted an extensive thread on Twitter acknowledging again that he made the story up. However, while he apologized, he proceeded to repeat the story adding more detail and a second disclaimer that he made it up.

"When your writing satire and parody, even though everyone should know its not real, it's still important to not take things out of context. So, with apologies, let me provide the entire overheard controversy for everyone to see and make their own judgement," Lockhart tweeted. "Again, for those in the back who maybe can't hear me even if I'm just typing, this is Satire and Parody and that last sentence was SARCASM."
CNN did not respond to requests for comment about Lockhart's tweets.
Hell, Jeff Zucker probably gave him a few "atta boys" if not a raise.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women